Nationality

tt...@ie.com

Mar 8, 2012, 3:21:25 AM3/8/12
to eID Applet
Does anyone know if there is a defined list of Nationality names that
can be on the card? I have to map them to the ISO codes but without a
list this is going to be difficult.

Any help would be appreciated.

Frank Cornelis

Mar 8, 2012, 4:10:20 AM3/8/12
to eid-a...@googlegroups.com
Hi ttkai,

Interesting question. :)

Maybe try to contact the national registration authority, and let me
know how it went...

Kind Regards,
Frank.

Bavo Van den Heuvel CRANIUM BVBA

Mar 8, 2012, 4:23:53 AM3/8/12
to eid-a...@googlegroups.com
this one should do, please double check with Register

Met vriendelijke groeten,

Bavo Van den Heuvel - CRANIUM BVBA
Wijngaardweg 10A - 3150 Haacht
GSM: +32 476 36 47 80 - SKYPE: beejvoo3150
www.linkedin.com/in/bavovandenheuvel

kom kijken 28 maart 12h30: applied privacy => http://bit.ly/A9qAML
BTW: BE 0830.218.050 - BANK: BE 38 0016 2161 4472
www.cranium.bewww.privacywet.be - www.dataprotectionofficer.be

Frank Cornelis

Wim Vandenhaute

Mar 8, 2012, 4:39:55 AM3/8/12
to eid-a...@googlegroups.com
I also say values like Belgierin, Belge, ... in the field ( @ the belgian dodentocht event ) same as they did so nicely with the month field in the birth data apparently :)

tt...@ie.com

Mar 8, 2012, 6:12:12 AM3/8/12
to eID Applet
I have dropped a request in to fedict via eid.belgium.be's contact
form. Hopefully this is the right channel for this enquiry. I will
post back the response if I get one. Thanks for your help.

Frank Cornelis

Mar 8, 2012, 8:23:49 AM3/8/12
to eid-a...@googlegroups.com
Hi,

Well, most likely I'll receive it back from second line...

You should probably contact the National Register directly:
http://www.ibz.rrn.fgov.be/index.php?id=141&L=1
<http://www.ibz.rrn.fgov.be/index.php?id=141&L=1>

Kind Regards,
Frank.