use the WebService from eID Trust Service or the IDP.

Christian

Aug 25, 2010, 2:37:45 AM8/25/10
to eID Applet
Hello,

I try to use the eID Trust Service or the eID-idp from a third-party
application but there is absolutely no informations on the SDK on how
to use them.

For the eId Trust Service, it's said that "an XKMS2 based web service
that allows Third Party applications to verify the validity of eID
(authentication) certificate chains. An eID Trust Service SDK should
ease integration of the service within Third Party applications".

1. The SDK is absolutely useless (no samples, all compiled in jar
format, no documentation on how to call the apis in the sdk
documentation,...)
2. So how can I use the web service or how can I use the eID-idp ?
With a simple sample if possible.

Thanks.

Cornelis Frank

Aug 25, 2010, 3:41:37 AM8/25/10
to eid-a...@googlegroups.com
Hi Christian,

The eID Trust Service SDK, which is available at
http://code.google.com/p/eid-trust-service/downloads/list
comes with a developer's guide (the PDF inside the ZIP) detailing on the XKMS2 web service as provided by the eID Trust Service. Of course the generic XKMS2 web service specification can be found at the W3C:
http://www.w3.org/TR/xkms2/
The SDK also contains the javadoc (javadoc directory) of the Java eID Trust Service client, together with all compiled JARs required for the client run-time.

The eID IdP contains no SDK/documentation at all for the moment as this service implements generic authentication protocols like the SAML2 Browser POST Profile, OpenID and WS-Federation (web passive) that have been specified and implemented for client-side usage elsewhere.

Instead of inventing the wheel all over again (I noticed your -probably- try-outs in the security logs of my server), I suggest you simply search for a PHP OpenID library and start using that. The OpenID identifier for the eID IdP hosted at the e-contract server is:
https://www.e-contract.be/eid-idp/endpoints/openid-identity/xrds
A list of web sites that I've tested with the eID IdP OpenID provider is available at:
http://code.google.com/p/eid-idp/wiki/OpenID
There are a lot of PHP OpenID implementations, for example:
http://github.com/openid/php-openid

If you're looking for (Java) sample code, simply check out our project source code.

I didn't promise a free lunch, just a tasty one... :)

Kind Regards,
Frank.
Aug 25, 2010, 5:44:13 AM8/25/10
to eID Applet
Thanks for the informations.

It's not something very easy for a non java programmer.

Does something like this would be ok ?

1. I run my webserver on a computer. On the same computer, I also run
a jBossserver (in that case , the eid Applet demo, maybe later I'll
use my own JBoss server but no documention is provided on how to
install the jar files in the server\deploy subdirectory ....).
2. from my application, I will call the eid-applet page to check the
eid and they if it succeed I would add a redirection in the result jsp
page back to my website secured zone.
3. Also, where can I find the files to edit the page hosting the
applet and the result jsp page ? I can't find any source file, all
seems to be compiled or stored in some jar, ear, war files ????

Would this be ok to use this kind of authentification process ?

On 25 août, 09:41, Cornelis Frank <Frank.Corne...@fedict.be> wrote:
> Hi Christian,
>
> The eID Trust Service SDK, which is available at
>    http://code.google.com/p/eid-trust-service/downloads/list
> comes with a developer's guide (the PDF inside the ZIP) detailing on the XKMS2 web service as provided by the eID Trust Service. Of course the generic XKMS2 web service specification can be found at the W3C:
>    http://www.w3.org/TR/xkms2/
> The SDK also contains the javadoc (javadoc directory) of the Java eID Trust Service client, together with all compiled JARs required for the client run-time.
>
> The eID IdP contains no SDK/documentation at all for the moment as this service implements generic authentication protocols like the SAML2 Browser POST Profile, OpenID and WS-Federation (web passive) that have been specified and implemented for client-side usage elsewhere.
>
> Instead of inventing the wheel all over again (I noticed your -probably- try-outs in the security logs of my server), I suggest you simply search for a PHP OpenID library and start using that. The OpenID identifier for the eID IdP hosted at the e-contract server is:
>    https://www.e-contract.be/eid-idp/endpoints/openid-identity/xrds
> A list of web sites that I've tested with the eID IdP OpenID provider is available at:
>    http://code.google.com/p/eid-idp/wiki/OpenID
> There are a lot of PHP OpenID implementations, for example:
>    http://github.com/openid/php-openid
>
> If you're looking for (Java) sample code, simply check out our project source code.
>
> I didn't promise a free lunch, just a tasty one... :)
>
> Kind Regards,
> Frank.
> Van: eid-a...@googlegroups.com [eid-a...@googlegroups.com] namens Christian [christian.dan...@gmail.com]

Cornelis Frank

Aug 25, 2010, 6:07:39 AM8/25/10
to eid-a...@googlegroups.com
Hi Christian,

mmm... the idea behind the eID IdP is that you don't have to invent your own authentication protocol. Creating your own authentication protocol is something very difficult as you have to know exactly how to secure an entity authentication protocol. This is something where even the brightest minds go 'woops' (Needham-Schroeder protocol for example). Remember the Drupal eID module announces a few months ago? This is where they went wrong. As you're using PHP, the easiest (and most secure) solution is to really use the eID IdP product. Since I'm going to keep the eID IdP service available on my e-contract server, you can use this instance without any problem for the moment. Once the eID IdP product is finalized (and comes with easy to install distributions) you can setup your own eID IdP on a server of yours.
So for PHP you have basically two options. One is to use OpenID for which you will already find a lot of PHP implementations, one is to use WS-Federation.

The source code of the eID Applet and eID Applet demo can be found in the subversion at:
http://code.google.com/p/eid-applet/source/checkout

Kind Regards,
Frank.
Do you have some sample code on how to use the eID idp ???
For the OpenID, each user must have it's own OpenId code ???

On 25 août, 12:07, Cornelis Frank <Frank.Corne...@fedict.be> wrote:
> Hi Christian,
>
> mmm... the idea behind the eID IdP is that you don't have to invent your own authentication protocol. Creating your own authentication protocol is something very difficult as you have to know exactly how to secure an entity authentication protocol. This is something where even the brightest minds go 'woops' (Needham-Schroeder protocol for example). Remember the Drupal eID module announces a few months ago? This is where they went wrong. As you're using PHP, the easiest (and most secure) solution is to really use the eID IdP product. Since I'm going to keep the eID IdP service available on my e-contract server, you can use this instance without any problem for the moment. Once the eID IdP product is finalized (and comes with easy to install distributions) you can setup your own eID IdP on a server of yours.
> So for PHP you have basically two options. One is to use OpenID for which you will already find a lot of PHP implementations, one is to use WS-Federation.
>
> The source code of the eID Applet and eID Applet demo can be found in the subversion at:
>    http://code.google.com/p/eid-applet/source/checkout
>
> Kind Regards,
> Frank.
>
> - Afficher le texte des messages précédents -

Cornelis Frank

Aug 25, 2010, 9:06:42 AM8/25/10
to eid-a...@googlegroups.com
Hi Christian,

Our sample code for using the eID IdP is all Java based and can be found here:
http://code.google.com/p/eid-idp/source/browse/#svn/trunk/eid-idp-sp-protocol-openid
http://code.google.com/p/eid-idp/source/browse/#svn/trunk/eid-idp-sp-protocol-saml2

As for the OpenID: because we're using OpenID version 2.0 we can use a generic OpenID identifier shared by all users and let the OpenID IdP determine an identifier per user.
So the generic OpenID identifier in case of the e-contract eID IdP service is:
https://www.e-contract.be/eid-idp/endpoints/openid-identity
or
https://www.e-contract.be/eid-idp/endpoints/openid-identity/xrds
depending on your implementation.

You have to feed this URL to the OpenID implementation that you're using. Normally everything should go pretty automatically from there on.

Kind Regards,
Frank.
Aug 27, 2010, 9:18:51 AM8/27/10
to eid-a...@googlegroups.com
Hi Christian,

For the eID Trust Service there are already pre-build distributions available for download. For eID IdP however the distributions still have to be developed. It will probably take us a few months to finalize the eID IdP product. Until then I suggest you simply use the e-contract hosted eID IdP service during your web application development, or build everything from scratch yourself.

Kind Regards,
Frank.
Aug 27, 2010, 10:02:33 AM8/27/10
to eid-a...@googlegroups.com
Hi Christian,

The source code for all required projects is available via:
http://code.google.com/p/eid-applet/source/checkout
http://code.google.com/p/jtrust/source/checkout
http://code.google.com/p/eid-trust-service/source/checkout
http://code.google.com/p/eid-idp/source/checkout

Every project comes with its own README.txt detailing on the compilation process. Basically you'll need the Java 6 SDK, and Maven 2.1. Do yourself a favor, also install Linux. Life will go much easier on you (at least from 9 to 5)... :)

Kind Regards,
Frank.
Aug 31, 2010, 9:14:46 PM8/31/10
to eid-a...@googlegroups.com
Hi Christian,

The JavaEE eID products cannot be deployed on a vanilla JBoss
Application Server. Reason for this is that I didn't want to end up with
heavy EAR files each containing the same dependencies over and over
again. We also need to be able to patch the JBoss AS in case of bugs. So
we've constructed our own JBoss AS distribution adding some salt and
pepper. Our JBoss AS distribution (which is shared by all JavaEE eID
products) is located under the eid-applet-jboss-as artifact.

So first run:
cd eid-applet/eid-applet-jboss-as
mvn clean package
cd target
unzip eid-applet-jboss-as-1.0.1-SNAPSHOT.zip
cd jboss-as-distribution/bin
./run.sh -c all

At this point the JBoss AS should be up and running.
I suggest you start of with the "lightweight" JavaEE applications like
eid-applet-test. So:
cd eid-applet/eid-applet-test/eid-applet-test-deploy
mvn jboss:deploy

And check it out via:
firefox https://localhost:8443/eid-applet-test/

I'll update the README.txt of the eID Applet project to make it more
clear that you need the "eID Applet JBoss AS" instead of the vanilla
one. Thanks for testing and providing feedback.

Kind Regards,
Frank.

Christian

Sep 1, 2010, 8:46:44 AM9/1/10
to eID Applet
Hi,
I just tried, but the "mvn clean package" command faile failed.

Here is the steps I done:

1. I downloaded the lalest version of eid-applet with "svn checkout
http://eid-applet.googlecode.com/svn/trunk/ eid-applet-read-only "
command.
2. I compile it with the command: "mvn clean install"
3. I go to the directory "eid-applet-read-only\eid-applet-jboss-as"
4. I run "mvn clean package".

mwn download some files and a big one: jboss-6.0.0.m4.zip / jboss-as-
distribution-6.0.0.20100721-M4.zip

after the file being downloaded and unpacked, it fails while trying to
apply patch with the following log:

[INFO] Scanning for projects...
[INFO]
[INFO] Building FedICT eID Applet JBoss AS
[INFO] task-segment: [clean, package]
[INFO]
[INFO] [clean:clean {execution: default-clean}]
[INFO] [dependency:unpack {execution: unpack}]
[INFO] Configured Artifact: org.jboss.jbossas:jboss-as-
distribution:?:zip
[INFO] Unpacking C:\Documents and Settings\Administrator\.m2\repository
\org\jboss\jbossas\jboss-as-distribution\6.0.0.20100721-M4\jboss-as-
distribution-6.0.0.20100721-M4.zip to
C:\svn\eid-applet-read-only\eid-applet-jboss-as\target\dependency
with includes null and excludes:null
[INFO] [patch:apply {execution: apply-patches}]
[INFO] Applying patch: jboss-conf-memory.patch
[INFO]
[ERROR] BUILD ERROR
[INFO]
[INFO] Patch command failed with exit code 1 for jboss-conf-
memory.patch. Please see console and debug output for more
information.
[INFO]
[INFO] Trace
org.apache.maven.lifecycle.LifecycleExecutionException: Patch command
failed with exit code 1 for jboss-conf-memory.patch. Please see
console and debug output for more information.
at
org.apache.maven.lifecycle.DefaultLifecycleExecutor.executeGoals(DefaultLifecycleExecutor.java:
719)
at
org.apache.maven.lifecycle.DefaultLifecycleExecutor.executeGoalWithLifecycle(DefaultLifecycleExecutor.java:
556)
at
org.apache.maven.lifecycle.DefaultLifecycleExecutor.executeGoal(DefaultLifecycleExecutor.java:
535)
Caused by: org.apache.maven.plugin.MojoExecutionException: Patch
command failed with exit code 1 for jboss-conf-memory.patch. Please
see console and debug output for more information.
at
org.apache.maven.plugin.patch.ApplyMojo.applyPatches(ApplyMojo.java:
459)
at org.apache.maven.plugin.patch.ApplyMojo.execute(ApplyMojo.java:
299)
at
org.apache.maven.plugin.DefaultPluginManager.executeMojo(DefaultPluginManager.java:
490)
at
org.apache.maven.lifecycle.DefaultLifecycleExecutor.executeGoals(DefaultLifecycleExecutor.java:
694)
... 17 more
[INFO]
[INFO] Total time: 52 seconds
[INFO] Finished at: Wed Sep 01 14:40:27 CEST 2010
[INFO] Final Memory: 17M/42M
[INFO]

Am I missing a step ???

I have the following versions of Maven and Java:

Apache Maven 2.2.1 (r801777; 2009-08-06 21:16:01+0200)
Java version: 1.6.0_21
Java home: C:\Program Files\Java\jdk1.6.0_21\jre
Default locale: fr_BE, platform encoding: Cp1252
OS name: "windows 2003" version: "5.2" arch: "x86" Family: "windows"

Thanks

On 1 sep, 03:14, Frank Cornelis <frank.corne...@gmail.com> wrote:
> [...]
> > org.apache.maven.lifecycle.DefaultLifecycleExecutor.executeGoals(DefaultLif­ecycleExecutor.java:
> > 694)
> >    ... 17 more
> > Caused by: java.io.IOException: Server returned HTTP response code:
> > 500 for URL:
> >http://localhost:8080/jmx-console/HtmlAdaptor?action=invokeOpByName&n...svn\eid-idp-read-only\target/eid-idp-1.0.0-SNAPSHOT.pom
> >    at
> > sun.net.www.protocol.http.HttpURLConnection.getInputStream(HttpURLConnection....
> > 1313)
> >    at
> > org.codehaus.mojo.jboss.AbstractDeployerMojo.doURL(AbstractDeployerMojo.jav­a:
> > 96)
> >    ... 20 more
> > [INFO]
> > [INFO] Total time: < 1 second
> > [INFO] Finished at: Tue Aug 31 11:31:25 CEST 2010

Frank Cornelis

Sep 1, 2010, 1:03:57 PM9/1/10
to eid-a...@googlegroups.com
Hi Christian,

As stated before, install Linux, things will go much easier.

"Patch command failed with exit code 1"

This error occurs because you're missing the patch tool. Probably cygwin
or so can also provide this tool for the Windows platform. But again,
for this kind of projects Linux is really the way to go.

Kind Regards,
Frank.

Christian

Sep 2, 2010, 10:48:50 AM9/2/10
to eID Applet
I'll try the linux solution to see if it works better.
One of the main advantages of java was to be crossplatform. So it
should work find on any os since it's OS independant.

After installing cygwin, the patch error doesn't occur anymore.
But the applet is not included in the generated zip files. Just a
clean jboss server with although is running fine.

It just failed with this error:
[INFO] Reading assembly descriptor: src/main/assembly/package.xml
[WARNING] Cannot include project artifact: be.fedict.eid-applet:eid-
applet-jboss-as:pom:1.0.1-SNAPSHOT; it doesn't have an associated file
or directory.
[WARNING] The following patterns were never triggered in this artifact
exclusion
filter:
o 'org.jboss.jbossas:jboss-as-distribution'
o 'woodstox:wstx-asl'

[WARNING] Cannot include project artifact: be.fedict.eid-applet:eid-
applet-jboss-as:pom:1.0.1-SNAPSHOT; it doesn't have an associated file
or directory.
[WARNING] Cannot include project artifact: be.fedict.eid-applet:eid-
applet-jboss-as:pom:1.0.1-SNAPSHOT; it doesn't have an associated file
or directory.
[INFO] Building zip: C:\svn\eid-applet-read-only\eid-applet-jboss-as
\target\eid-applet-jboss-as-1.0.1-SNAPSHOT.zip

The "mvn clean installe" runs without any error.
it just fails on "mvn clean package"

On 1 sep, 19:03, Frank Cornelis <frank.corne...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Hi Christian,
>
> > org.apache.maven.lifecycle.DefaultLifecycleExecutor.executeGoals(DefaultLif­ecycleExecutor.java:
> > 719)
> >    at
> > org.apache.maven.lifecycle.DefaultLifecycleExecutor.executeGoalWithLifecycl­e(DefaultLifecycleExecutor.java:
> > 556)
> >    at
> > org.apache.maven.lifecycle.DefaultLifecycleExecutor.executeGoal(DefaultLife­cycleExecutor.java:
> > 535)
> > Caused by: org.apache.maven.plugin.MojoExecutionException: Patch
> > command failed with exit code 1 for jboss-conf-memory.patch. Please
> > see console and debug output for more information.
> >    at
> > org.apache.maven.plugin.patch.ApplyMojo.applyPatches(ApplyMojo.java:
> > 459)
> >    at org.apache.maven.plugin.patch.ApplyMojo.execute(ApplyMojo.java:
> > 299)
> >    at
> > org.apache.maven.plugin.DefaultPluginManager.executeMojo(DefaultPluginManag­er.java:
> > 490)
> >    at
> > org.apache.maven.lifecycle.DefaultLifecycleExecutor.executeGoals(DefaultLif­ecycleExecutor.java:
> > 694)
> >    ... 17 more

Frank Cornelis

Sep 2, 2010, 12:30:50 PM9/2/10
to eid-a...@googlegroups.com
Hi Christian,

About the cross-platform... there's the marketing slogan, and then
there's reality. :) If you look at the eID Applet source code you'll
find platform dependent code all over the place. Java just provides a
basic common run-time, but you still have to fight platform specific
exotics that you sometimes need to make your application run as
expected.
Nice to know that it works using cygwin, never tried that before.

Of course the eID Applet itself is not included into the JBoss AS
run-time as this is a web application specific dependency that is
difficult to push into some generic JavaEE application server. So you
still need to put the eID Applet package JAR available as web resource
so it can be downloaded from within your WAR file. And for the eID
Applet Service you need to put the service JARs under WEB-INF/lib so
they become available for the WAR run-time.

Weird that 'mvn clean package' would fail while 'mvn clean install'
doesn't since 'install' includes 'package'.

About the 'errors', those are just some warnings, don't bother about it.
If you end up with some ZIP it's OK.

Kind Regards,
Frank.

Christian

Sep 2, 2010, 1:56:25 PM9/2/10
to eID Applet
Ok, so I can run the command mvn jboss:deploy after I started the
previously created jboss server ?

Sorry for all the questions but I try to learn how works java
applications and server. I know php deployment and Windows deployment
but not Java ;-)

> plus de détails »

Frank Cornelis

Sep 2, 2010, 10:24:57 PM9/2/10
to eid-a...@googlegroups.com
Hi Christian,

Indeed, once the JBoss AS is up and running you're able to deploy JavaEE
applications on it. To make things easier we've been using '-deploy' as
suffix for deployable JavaEE artifacts. So, to deploy the eID Applet
test web application, you go like this:

cd eid-applet/eid-applet-test/eid-applet-test-deploy
mvn jboss:deploy

To deploy the eID Applet Beta site, you do:
cd eid-applet/eid-applet-beta
mvn clean install
cd eid-applet-beta-deploy
mvn jboss:deploy

Of course you can deploy multiple applications on one application
server. This is exactly what I'm doing on my own server at:
http://www.e-contract.be/
The JBoss AS on that machine already runs over 10 JavaEE web
applications.

I hope you enjoy Java. It's some like poker, takes a minute to explain,
but a lifetime to master. :)

Kind Regards,
Frank.

Christian

Sep 6, 2010, 8:58:20 AM9/6/10
to eID Applet
Hi,

Under Linux all is compiling fine :-)
I just have a problem while trying to compile the eid-idp module, it
fails to compile because components are missing. Only this module
fails, all other work fine.

Here is the log:
[INFO] Scanning for projects...
[INFO]
[INFO] Building FedICT eID Identity Provider EAR
[INFO] task-segment: [clean, install]
[INFO]
[INFO] [clean:clean {execution: default-clean}]
Downloading:
http://archiva.openqa.org/repository/snapshots/be/fedict/eid-idp/eid-idp-protocol-openid/1.0.0-SNAPSHOT/eid-idp-protocol-openid-1.0.0-SNAPSHOT.pom
[INFO] Unable to find resource 'be.fedict.eid-idp:eid-idp-protocol-
openid:pom:1.0.0-SNAPSHOT' in repository openqa-snapshots (http://
archiva.openqa.org/repository/snapshots)
Downloading:
http://svn.codehaus.org/fest/m2/repo//be/fedict/eid-idp/eid-idp-protocol-openid/1.0.0-SNAPSHOT/eid-idp-protocol-openid-1.0.0-SNAPSHOT.pom
[INFO] Unable to find resource 'be.fedict.eid-idp:eid-idp-protocol-
openid:pom:1.0.0-SNAPSHOT' in repository Codehaus SVN Repository
(http://svn.codehaus.org/fest/m2/repo/)
Downloading:
http://shibboleth.internet2.edu/downloads/maven2//be/fedict/eid-idp/eid-idp-protocol-openid/1.0.0-SNAPSHOT/eid-idp-protocol-openid-1.0.0-SNAPSHOT.pom
[INFO] Unable to find resource 'be.fedict.eid-idp:eid-idp-protocol-
openid:pom:1.0.0-SNAPSHOT' in repository shibboleth (http://
shibboleth.internet2.edu/downloads/maven2/)
Downloading:
http://snapshots.jboss.org/maven2//be/fedict/eid-idp/eid-idp-protocol-openid/1.0.0-SNAPSHOT/eid-idp-protocol-openid-1.0.0-SNAPSHOT.pom
[INFO] Unable to find resource 'be.fedict.eid-idp:eid-idp-protocol-
openid:pom:1.0.0-SNAPSHOT' in repository jboss-snapshot (http://
snapshots.jboss.org/maven2/)
Downloading:
http://archiva.openqa.org/repository/snapshots/be/fedict/eid-idp/eid-idp-protocol-ws-federation/1.0.0-SNAPSHOT/eid-idp-protocol-ws-federation-1.0.0-SNAPSHOT.pom
[INFO] Unable to find resource 'be.fedict.eid-idp:eid-idp-protocol-ws-
federation:pom:1.0.0-SNAPSHOT' in repository openqa-snapshots (http://
archiva.openqa.org/repository/snapshots)
Downloading:
http://svn.codehaus.org/fest/m2/repo//be/fedict/eid-idp/eid-idp-protocol-ws-federation/1.0.0-SNAPSHOT/eid-idp-protocol-ws-federation-1.0.0-SNAPSHOT.pom
[INFO] Unable to find resource 'be.fedict.eid-idp:eid-idp-protocol-ws-
federation:pom:1.0.0-SNAPSHOT' in repository Codehaus SVN Repository
(http://svn.codehaus.org/fest/m2/repo/)
Downloading:
http://shibboleth.internet2.edu/downloads/maven2//be/fedict/eid-idp/eid-idp-protocol-ws-federation/1.0.0-SNAPSHOT/eid-idp-protocol-ws-federation-1.0.0-SNAPSHOT.pom
[INFO] Unable to find resource 'be.fedict.eid-idp:eid-idp-protocol-ws-
federation:pom:1.0.0-SNAPSHOT' in repository shibboleth (http://
shibboleth.internet2.edu/downloads/maven2/)
Downloading:
http://snapshots.jboss.org/maven2//be/fedict/eid-idp/eid-idp-protocol-ws-federation/1.0.0-SNAPSHOT/eid-idp-protocol-ws-federation-1.0.0-SNAPSHOT.pom
[INFO] Unable to find resource 'be.fedict.eid-idp:eid-idp-protocol-ws-
federation:pom:1.0.0-SNAPSHOT' in repository jboss-snapshot (http://
snapshots.jboss.org/maven2/)
Downloading:
http://archiva.openqa.org/repository/snapshots/be/fedict/eid-idp/eid-idp-model/1.0.0-SNAPSHOT/eid-idp-model-1.0.0-SNAPSHOT.pom
[INFO] Unable to find resource 'be.fedict.eid-idp:eid-idp-model:pom:
1.0.0-SNAPSHOT' in repository openqa-snapshots (http://
archiva.openqa.org/repository/snapshots)
Downloading:
http://svn.codehaus.org/fest/m2/repo//be/fedict/eid-idp/eid-idp-model/1.0.0-SNAPSHOT/eid-idp-model-1.0.0-SNAPSHOT.pom
[INFO] Unable to find resource 'be.fedict.eid-idp:eid-idp-model:pom:
1.0.0-SNAPSHOT' in repository Codehaus SVN Repository (http://
http://shibboleth.internet2.edu/downloads/maven2//be/fedict/eid-idp/eid-idp-model/1.0.0-SNAPSHOT/eid-idp-model-1.0.0-SNAPSHOT.pom
Downloading: http://snapshots.jboss.org/maven2//be/fedict/eid-idp/eid-idp-model/1.0.0-SNAPSHOT/eid-idp-model-1.0.0-SNAPSHOT.pom
[INFO] Unable to find resource 'be.fedict.eid-idp:eid-idp-model:pom:
1.0.0-SNAPSHOT' in repository jboss-snapshot (http://
snapshots.jboss.org/maven2/)
Downloading:
http://archiva.openqa.org/repository/snapshots/be/fedict/eid-idp/eid-idp-webapp-control/1.0.0-SNAPSHOT/eid-idp-webapp-control-1.0.0-SNAPSHOT.pom
[INFO] Unable to find resource 'be.fedict.eid-idp:eid-idp-webapp-
control:pom:1.0.0-SNAPSHOT' in repository openqa-snapshots (http://
archiva.openqa.org/repository/snapshots)
Downloading:
http://svn.codehaus.org/fest/m2/repo//be/fedict/eid-idp/eid-idp-webapp-control/1.0.0-SNAPSHOT/eid-idp-webapp-control-1.0.0-SNAPSHOT.pom
[INFO] Unable to find resource 'be.fedict.eid-idp:eid-idp-webapp-
control:pom:1.0.0-SNAPSHOT' in repository Codehaus SVN Repository
(http://svn.codehaus.org/fest/m2/repo/)
Downloading:
http://shibboleth.internet2.edu/downloads/maven2//be/fedict/eid-idp/eid-idp-webapp-control/1.0.0-SNAPSHOT/eid-idp-webapp-control-1.0.0-SNAPSHOT.pom
[INFO] Unable to find resource 'be.fedict.eid-idp:eid-idp-webapp-
control:pom:1.0.0-SNAPSHOT' in repository shibboleth (http://
shibboleth.internet2.edu/downloads/maven2/)
Downloading:
http://snapshots.jboss.org/maven2//be/fedict/eid-idp/eid-idp-webapp-control/1.0.0-SNAPSHOT/eid-idp-webapp-control-1.0.0-SNAPSHOT.pom
[INFO] Unable to find resource 'be.fedict.eid-idp:eid-idp-webapp-
control:pom:1.0.0-SNAPSHOT' in repository jboss-snapshot (http://
snapshots.jboss.org/maven2/)
Downloading:
http://archiva.openqa.org/repository/snapshots/be/fedict/eid-idp/eid-idp-admin-webapp-control/1.0.0-SNAPSHOT/eid-idp-admin-webapp-control-1.0.0-SNAPSHOT.pom
[INFO] Unable to find resource 'be.fedict.eid-idp:eid-idp-admin-webapp-
http://svn.codehaus.org/fest/m2/repo//be/fedict/eid-idp/eid-idp-admin-webapp-control/1.0.0-SNAPSHOT/eid-idp-admin-webapp-control-1.0.0-SNAPSHOT.pom
http://shibboleth.internet2.edu/downloads/maven2//be/fedict/eid-idp/eid-idp-admin-webapp-control/1.0.0-SNAPSHOT/eid-idp-admin-webapp-control-1.0.0-SNAPSHOT.pom
http://snapshots.jboss.org/maven2//be/fedict/eid-idp/eid-idp-admin-webapp-control/1.0.0-SNAPSHOT/eid-idp-admin-webapp-control-1.0.0-SNAPSHOT.pom
[INFO] Unable to find resource 'be.fedict.eid-idp:eid-idp-admin-webapp-
control:pom:1.0.0-SNAPSHOT' in repository jboss-snapshot (http://
snapshots.jboss.org/maven2/)
Downloading:
http://archiva.openqa.org/repository/snapshots/be/fedict/eid-idp/eid-idp-webapp/1.0.0-SNAPSHOT/eid-idp-webapp-1.0.0-SNAPSHOT.pom
[INFO] Unable to find resource 'be.fedict.eid-idp:eid-idp-webapp:pom:
http://svn.codehaus.org/fest/m2/repo//be/fedict/eid-idp/eid-idp-webapp/1.0.0-SNAPSHOT/eid-idp-webapp-1.0.0-SNAPSHOT.pom
http://shibboleth.internet2.edu/downloads/maven2//be/fedict/eid-idp/eid-idp-webapp/1.0.0-SNAPSHOT/eid-idp-webapp-1.0.0-SNAPSHOT.pom
Downloading: http://snapshots.jboss.org/maven2//be/fedict/eid-idp/eid-idp-webapp/1.0.0-SNAPSHOT/eid-idp-webapp-1.0.0-SNAPSHOT.pom
[INFO] Unable to find resource 'be.fedict.eid-idp:eid-idp-webapp:pom:
1.0.0-SNAPSHOT' in repository jboss-snapshot (http://
snapshots.jboss.org/maven2/)
Downloading:
http://archiva.openqa.org/repository/snapshots/be/fedict/eid-idp/eid-idp-admin-webapp/1.0.0-SNAPSHOT/eid-idp-admin-webapp-1.0.0-SNAPSHOT.pom
[INFO] Unable to find resource 'be.fedict.eid-idp:eid-idp-admin-
webapp:pom:1.0.0-SNAPSHOT' in repository openqa-snapshots (http://
archiva.openqa.org/repository/snapshots)
Downloading:
http://svn.codehaus.org/fest/m2/repo//be/fedict/eid-idp/eid-idp-admin-webapp/1.0.0-SNAPSHOT/eid-idp-admin-webapp-1.0.0-SNAPSHOT.pom
[INFO] Unable to find resource 'be.fedict.eid-idp:eid-idp-admin-
webapp:pom:1.0.0-SNAPSHOT' in repository Codehaus SVN Repository
(http://svn.codehaus.org/fest/m2/repo/)
Downloading:
http://shibboleth.internet2.edu/downloads/maven2//be/fedict/eid-idp/eid-idp-admin-webapp/1.0.0-SNAPSHOT/eid-idp-admin-webapp-1.0.0-SNAPSHOT.pom
[INFO] Unable to find resource 'be.fedict.eid-idp:eid-idp-admin-
webapp:pom:1.0.0-SNAPSHOT' in repository shibboleth (http://
shibboleth.internet2.edu/downloads/maven2/)
Downloading:
http://snapshots.jboss.org/maven2//be/fedict/eid-idp/eid-idp-admin-webapp/1.0.0-SNAPSHOT/eid-idp-admin-webapp-1.0.0-SNAPSHOT.pom
[INFO] Unable to find resource 'be.fedict.eid-idp:eid-idp-admin-
webapp:pom:1.0.0-SNAPSHOT' in repository jboss-snapshot (http://
snapshots.jboss.org/maven2/)
Downloading:
http://archiva.openqa.org/repository/snapshots/be/fedict/eid-idp/eid-idp-sp-webapp/1.0.0-SNAPSHOT/eid-idp-sp-webapp-1.0.0-SNAPSHOT.pom
[INFO] Unable to find resource 'be.fedict.eid-idp:eid-idp-sp-
http://svn.codehaus.org/fest/m2/repo//be/fedict/eid-idp/eid-idp-sp-webapp/1.0.0-SNAPSHOT/eid-idp-sp-webapp-1.0.0-SNAPSHOT.pom
http://shibboleth.internet2.edu/downloads/maven2//be/fedict/eid-idp/eid-idp-sp-webapp/1.0.0-SNAPSHOT/eid-idp-sp-webapp-1.0.0-SNAPSHOT.pom
http://snapshots.jboss.org/maven2//be/fedict/eid-idp/eid-idp-sp-webapp/1.0.0-SNAPSHOT/eid-idp-sp-webapp-1.0.0-SNAPSHOT.pom
[INFO] Unable to find resource 'be.fedict.eid-idp:eid-idp-sp-
webapp:pom:1.0.0-SNAPSHOT' in repository jboss-snapshot (http://
snapshots.jboss.org/maven2/)
Downloading:
http://archiva.openqa.org/repository/snapshots/org/openid4java/openid4java-nodeps/0.9.6-SNAPSHOT/openid4java-nodeps-0.9.6-SNAPSHOT.pom
[INFO] Unable to find resource 'org.openid4java:openid4java-nodeps:pom:
0.9.6-SNAPSHOT' in repository openqa-snapshots (http://
archiva.openqa.org/repository/snapshots)
Downloading:
http://svn.codehaus.org/fest/m2/repo//org/openid4java/openid4java-nodeps/0.9.6-SNAPSHOT/openid4java-nodeps-0.9.6-SNAPSHOT.pom
[INFO] Unable to find resource 'org.openid4java:openid4java-nodeps:pom:
0.9.6-SNAPSHOT' in repository Codehaus SVN Repository (http://
svn.codehaus.org/fest/m2/repo/)
Downloading:
http://shibboleth.internet2.edu/downloads/maven2//org/openid4java/openid4java-nodeps/0.9.6-SNAPSHOT/openid4java-nodeps-0.9.6-SNAPSHOT.pom
[INFO] Unable to find resource 'org.openid4java:openid4java-nodeps:pom:
0.9.6-SNAPSHOT' in repository shibboleth (http://
shibboleth.internet2.edu/downloads/maven2/)
Downloading:
http://snapshots.jboss.org/maven2//org/openid4java/openid4java-nodeps/0.9.6-SNAPSHOT/openid4java-nodeps-0.9.6-SNAPSHOT.pom
[INFO] Unable to find resource 'org.openid4java:openid4java-nodeps:pom:
0.9.6-SNAPSHOT' in repository jboss-snapshot (http://
snapshots.jboss.org/maven2/)
Downloading:
http://archiva.openqa.org/repository/snapshots/org/openid4java/openid4java-nodeps/0.9.6-SNAPSHOT/openid4java-nodeps-0.9.6-SNAPSHOT.jar
Downloading:
http://archiva.openqa.org/repository/snapshots/be/fedict/eid-idp/eid-idp-protocol-openid/1.0.0-SNAPSHOT/eid-idp-protocol-openid-1.0.0-SNAPSHOT.jar
[INFO] Unable to find resource 'org.openid4java:openid4java-nodeps:jar:
0.9.6-SNAPSHOT' in repository openqa-snapshots (http://
archiva.openqa.org/repository/snapshots)
Downloading:
http://svn.codehaus.org/fest/m2/repo//org/openid4java/openid4java-nodeps/0.9.6-SNAPSHOT/openid4java-nodeps-0.9.6-SNAPSHOT.jar
[INFO] Unable to find resource 'be.fedict.eid-idp:eid-idp-protocol-
openid:jar:1.0.0-SNAPSHOT' in repository openqa-snapshots (http://
http://svn.codehaus.org/fest/m2/repo//be/fedict/eid-idp/eid-idp-protocol-openid/1.0.0-SNAPSHOT/eid-idp-protocol-openid-1.0.0-SNAPSHOT.jar
[INFO] Unable to find resource 'org.openid4java:openid4java-nodeps:jar:
0.9.6-SNAPSHOT' in repository Codehaus SVN Repository (http://
svn.codehaus.org/fest/m2/repo/)
Downloading:
http://shibboleth.internet2.edu/downloads/maven2//org/openid4java/openid4java-nodeps/0.9.6-SNAPSHOT/openid4java-nodeps-0.9.6-SNAPSHOT.jar
[INFO] Unable to find resource 'be.fedict.eid-idp:eid-idp-protocol-
openid:jar:1.0.0-SNAPSHOT' in repository Codehaus SVN Repository
http://shibboleth.internet2.edu/downloads/maven2//be/fedict/eid-idp/eid-idp-protocol-openid/1.0.0-SNAPSHOT/eid-idp-protocol-openid-1.0.0-SNAPSHOT.jar
[INFO] Unable to find resource 'org.openid4java:openid4java-nodeps:jar:
0.9.6-SNAPSHOT' in repository shibboleth (http://
shibboleth.internet2.edu/downloads/maven2/)
Downloading:
http://snapshots.jboss.org/maven2//org/openid4java/openid4java-nodeps/0.9.6-SNAPSHOT/openid4java-nodeps-0.9.6-SNAPSHOT.jar
[INFO] Unable to find resource 'be.fedict.eid-idp:eid-idp-protocol-
openid:jar:1.0.0-SNAPSHOT' in repository shibboleth (http://
http://snapshots.jboss.org/maven2//be/fedict/eid-idp/eid-idp-protocol-openid/1.0.0-SNAPSHOT/eid-idp-protocol-openid-1.0.0-SNAPSHOT.jar
[INFO] Unable to find resource 'org.openid4java:openid4java-nodeps:jar:
0.9.6-SNAPSHOT' in repository jboss-snapshot (http://
snapshots.jboss.org/maven2/)
[INFO] Unable to find resource 'be.fedict.eid-idp:eid-idp-protocol-
openid:jar:1.0.0-SNAPSHOT' in repository jboss-snapshot (http://
snapshots.jboss.org/maven2/)
Downloading:
http://archiva.openqa.org/repository/snapshots/be/fedict/eid-idp/eid-idp-protocol-ws-federation/1.0.0-SNAPSHOT/eid-idp-protocol-ws-federation-1.0.0-SNAPSHOT.jar
[INFO] Unable to find resource 'be.fedict.eid-idp:eid-idp-protocol-ws-
federation:jar:1.0.0-SNAPSHOT' in repository openqa-snapshots (http://
archiva.openqa.org/repository/snapshots)
Downloading:
http://svn.codehaus.org/fest/m2/repo//be/fedict/eid-idp/eid-idp-protocol-ws-federation/1.0.0-SNAPSHOT/eid-idp-protocol-ws-federation-1.0.0-SNAPSHOT.jar
[INFO] Unable to find resource 'be.fedict.eid-idp:eid-idp-protocol-ws-
federation:jar:1.0.0-SNAPSHOT' in repository Codehaus SVN Repository
(http://svn.codehaus.org/fest/m2/repo/)
Downloading:
http://shibboleth.internet2.edu/downloads/maven2//be/fedict/eid-idp/eid-idp-protocol-ws-federation/1.0.0-SNAPSHOT/eid-idp-protocol-ws-federation-1.0.0-SNAPSHOT.jar
[INFO] Unable to find resource 'be.fedict.eid-idp:eid-idp-protocol-ws-
federation:jar:1.0.0-SNAPSHOT' in repository shibboleth (http://
shibboleth.internet2.edu/downloads/maven2/)
Downloading:
http://snapshots.jboss.org/maven2//be/fedict/eid-idp/eid-idp-protocol-ws-federation/1.0.0-SNAPSHOT/eid-idp-protocol-ws-federation-1.0.0-SNAPSHOT.jar
[INFO] Unable to find resource 'be.fedict.eid-idp:eid-idp-protocol-ws-
federation:jar:1.0.0-SNAPSHOT' in repository jboss-snapshot (http://
snapshots.jboss.org/maven2/)
Downloading:
http://archiva.openqa.org/repository/snapshots/be/fedict/eid-idp/eid-idp-model/1.0.0-SNAPSHOT/eid-idp-model-1.0.0-SNAPSHOT.jar
[INFO] Unable to find resource 'be.fedict.eid-idp:eid-idp-model:ejb:
http://svn.codehaus.org/fest/m2/repo//be/fedict/eid-idp/eid-idp-model/1.0.0-SNAPSHOT/eid-idp-model-1.0.0-SNAPSHOT.jar
http://shibboleth.internet2.edu/downloads/maven2//be/fedict/eid-idp/eid-idp-model/1.0.0-SNAPSHOT/eid-idp-model-1.0.0-SNAPSHOT.jar
Downloading: http://snapshots.jboss.org/maven2//be/fedict/eid-idp/eid-idp-model/1.0.0-SNAPSHOT/eid-idp-model-1.0.0-SNAPSHOT.jar
[INFO] Unable to find resource 'be.fedict.eid-idp:eid-idp-model:ejb:
1.0.0-SNAPSHOT' in repository jboss-snapshot (http://
snapshots.jboss.org/maven2/)
Downloading:
http://archiva.openqa.org/repository/snapshots/be/fedict/eid-idp/eid-idp-model/1.0.0-SNAPSHOT/eid-idp-model-1.0.0-SNAPSHOT-client.jar
[INFO] Unable to find resource 'be.fedict.eid-idp:eid-idp-model:ejb-
client:client:1.0.0-SNAPSHOT' in repository openqa-snapshots (http://
archiva.openqa.org/repository/snapshots)
Downloading:
http://svn.codehaus.org/fest/m2/repo//be/fedict/eid-idp/eid-idp-model/1.0.0-SNAPSHOT/eid-idp-model-1.0.0-SNAPSHOT-client.jar
[INFO] Unable to find resource 'be.fedict.eid-idp:eid-idp-model:ejb-
client:client:1.0.0-SNAPSHOT' in repository Codehaus SVN Repository
(http://svn.codehaus.org/fest/m2/repo/)
Downloading:
http://shibboleth.internet2.edu/downloads/maven2//be/fedict/eid-idp/eid-idp-model/1.0.0-SNAPSHOT/eid-idp-model-1.0.0-SNAPSHOT-client.jar
[INFO] Unable to find resource 'be.fedict.eid-idp:eid-idp-model:ejb-
client:client:1.0.0-SNAPSHOT' in repository shibboleth (http://
shibboleth.internet2.edu/downloads/maven2/)
Downloading:
http://snapshots.jboss.org/maven2//be/fedict/eid-idp/eid-idp-model/1.0.0-SNAPSHOT/eid-idp-model-1.0.0-SNAPSHOT-client.jar
[INFO] Unable to find resource 'be.fedict.eid-idp:eid-idp-model:ejb-
client:client:1.0.0-SNAPSHOT' in repository jboss-snapshot (http://
snapshots.jboss.org/maven2/)
Downloading:
http://archiva.openqa.org/repository/snapshots/be/fedict/eid-idp/eid-idp-webapp-control/1.0.0-SNAPSHOT/eid-idp-webapp-control-1.0.0-SNAPSHOT.jar
[INFO] Unable to find resource 'be.fedict.eid-idp:eid-idp-webapp-
control:ejb:1.0.0-SNAPSHOT' in repository openqa-snapshots (http://
archiva.openqa.org/repository/snapshots)
Downloading:
http://svn.codehaus.org/fest/m2/repo//be/fedict/eid-idp/eid-idp-webapp-control/1.0.0-SNAPSHOT/eid-idp-webapp-control-1.0.0-SNAPSHOT.jar
[INFO] Unable to find resource 'be.fedict.eid-idp:eid-idp-webapp-
control:ejb:1.0.0-SNAPSHOT' in repository Codehaus SVN Repository
(http://svn.codehaus.org/fest/m2/repo/)
Downloading:
http://shibboleth.internet2.edu/downloads/maven2//be/fedict/eid-idp/eid-idp-webapp-control/1.0.0-SNAPSHOT/eid-idp-webapp-control-1.0.0-SNAPSHOT.jar
[INFO] Unable to find resource 'be.fedict.eid-idp:eid-idp-webapp-
control:ejb:1.0.0-SNAPSHOT' in repository shibboleth (http://
shibboleth.internet2.edu/downloads/maven2/)
Downloading:
http://snapshots.jboss.org/maven2//be/fedict/eid-idp/eid-idp-webapp-control/1.0.0-SNAPSHOT/eid-idp-webapp-control-1.0.0-SNAPSHOT.jar
[INFO] Unable to find resource 'be.fedict.eid-idp:eid-idp-webapp-
control:ejb:1.0.0-SNAPSHOT' in repository jboss-snapshot (http://
snapshots.jboss.org/maven2/)
Downloading:
http://archiva.openqa.org/repository/snapshots/be/fedict/eid-idp/eid-idp-admin-webapp-control/1.0.0-SNAPSHOT/eid-idp-admin-webapp-control-1.0.0-SNAPSHOT.jar
http://svn.codehaus.org/fest/m2/repo//be/fedict/eid-idp/eid-idp-admin-webapp-control/1.0.0-SNAPSHOT/eid-idp-admin-webapp-control-1.0.0-SNAPSHOT.jar
http://shibboleth.internet2.edu/downloads/maven2//be/fedict/eid-idp/eid-idp-admin-webapp-control/1.0.0-SNAPSHOT/eid-idp-admin-webapp-control-1.0.0-SNAPSHOT.jar
http://snapshots.jboss.org/maven2//be/fedict/eid-idp/eid-idp-admin-webapp-control/1.0.0-SNAPSHOT/eid-idp-admin-webapp-control-1.0.0-SNAPSHOT.jar
[INFO] Unable to find resource 'be.fedict.eid-idp:eid-idp-admin-webapp-
control:ejb:1.0.0-SNAPSHOT' in repository jboss-snapshot (http://
snapshots.jboss.org/maven2/)
Downloading:
http://archiva.openqa.org/repository/snapshots/be/fedict/eid-idp/eid-idp-webapp/1.0.0-SNAPSHOT/eid-idp-webapp-1.0.0-SNAPSHOT.war
[INFO] Unable to find resource 'be.fedict.eid-idp:eid-idp-webapp:war:
http://svn.codehaus.org/fest/m2/repo//be/fedict/eid-idp/eid-idp-webapp/1.0.0-SNAPSHOT/eid-idp-webapp-1.0.0-SNAPSHOT.war
http://shibboleth.internet2.edu/downloads/maven2//be/fedict/eid-idp/eid-idp-webapp/1.0.0-SNAPSHOT/eid-idp-webapp-1.0.0-SNAPSHOT.war
Downloading: http://snapshots.jboss.org/maven2//be/fedict/eid-idp/eid-idp-webapp/1.0.0-SNAPSHOT/eid-idp-webapp-1.0.0-SNAPSHOT.war
[INFO] Unable to find resource 'be.fedict.eid-idp:eid-idp-webapp:war:
1.0.0-SNAPSHOT' in repository jboss-snapshot (http://
snapshots.jboss.org/maven2/)
Downloading:
http://archiva.openqa.org/repository/snapshots/be/fedict/eid-idp/eid-idp-admin-webapp/1.0.0-SNAPSHOT/eid-idp-admin-webapp-1.0.0-SNAPSHOT.war
[INFO] Unable to find resource 'be.fedict.eid-idp:eid-idp-admin-
webapp:war:1.0.0-SNAPSHOT' in repository openqa-snapshots (http://
archiva.openqa.org/repository/snapshots)
Downloading:
http://svn.codehaus.org/fest/m2/repo//be/fedict/eid-idp/eid-idp-admin-webapp/1.0.0-SNAPSHOT/eid-idp-admin-webapp-1.0.0-SNAPSHOT.war
[INFO] Unable to find resource 'be.fedict.eid-idp:eid-idp-admin-
webapp:war:1.0.0-SNAPSHOT' in repository Codehaus SVN Repository
(http://svn.codehaus.org/fest/m2/repo/)
Downloading:
http://shibboleth.internet2.edu/downloads/maven2//be/fedict/eid-idp/eid-idp-admin-webapp/1.0.0-SNAPSHOT/eid-idp-admin-webapp-1.0.0-SNAPSHOT.war
[INFO] Unable to find resource 'be.fedict.eid-idp:eid-idp-admin-
webapp:war:1.0.0-SNAPSHOT' in repository shibboleth (http://
shibboleth.internet2.edu/downloads/maven2/)
Downloading:
http://snapshots.jboss.org/maven2//be/fedict/eid-idp/eid-idp-admin-webapp/1.0.0-SNAPSHOT/eid-idp-admin-webapp-1.0.0-SNAPSHOT.war
[INFO] Unable to find resource 'be.fedict.eid-idp:eid-idp-admin-
webapp:war:1.0.0-SNAPSHOT' in repository jboss-snapshot (http://
snapshots.jboss.org/maven2/)
Downloading:
http://archiva.openqa.org/repository/snapshots/be/fedict/eid-idp/eid-idp-sp-webapp/1.0.0-SNAPSHOT/eid-idp-sp-webapp-1.0.0-SNAPSHOT.war
http://svn.codehaus.org/fest/m2/repo//be/fedict/eid-idp/eid-idp-sp-webapp/1.0.0-SNAPSHOT/eid-idp-sp-webapp-1.0.0-SNAPSHOT.war
http://shibboleth.internet2.edu/downloads/maven2//be/fedict/eid-idp/eid-idp-sp-webapp/1.0.0-SNAPSHOT/eid-idp-sp-webapp-1.0.0-SNAPSHOT.war
http://snapshots.jboss.org/maven2//be/fedict/eid-idp/eid-idp-sp-webapp/1.0.0-SNAPSHOT/eid-idp-sp-webapp-1.0.0-SNAPSHOT.war
[INFO] Unable to find resource 'be.fedict.eid-idp:eid-idp-sp-
webapp:war:1.0.0-SNAPSHOT' in repository jboss-snapshot (http://
snapshots.jboss.org/maven2/)
[INFO]
[ERROR] BUILD ERROR
[INFO]
[INFO] Failed to resolve artifact.

Missing:
----------
1) org.openid4java:openid4java-nodeps:jar:0.9.6-SNAPSHOT

Then, install it using the command:
mvn install:install-file -DgroupId=org.openid4java -
DartifactId=openid4java-nodeps -Dversion=0.9.6-SNAPSHOT -
Dpackaging=jar -Dfile=/path/to/file

Alternatively, if you host your own repository you can deploy the
file there:
mvn deploy:deploy-file -DgroupId=org.openid4java -
DartifactId=openid4java-nodeps -Dversion=0.9.6-SNAPSHOT -
Dpackaging=jar -Dfile=/path/to/file -Durl=[url] -DrepositoryId=[id]

Path to dependency:
1) be.fedict.eid-idp:eid-idp-deploy:ear:1.0.0-SNAPSHOT
2) org.openid4java:openid4java-nodeps:jar:0.9.6-SNAPSHOT

2) be.fedict.eid-idp:eid-idp-protocol-openid:jar:1.0.0-SNAPSHOT

Then, install it using the command:
mvn install:install-file -DgroupId=be.fedict.eid-idp -
DartifactId=eid-idp-protocol-openid -Dversion=1.0.0-SNAPSHOT -
Dpackaging=jar -Dfile=/path/to/file

Alternatively, if you host your own repository you can deploy the
file there:
mvn deploy:deploy-file -DgroupId=be.fedict.eid-idp -
DartifactId=eid-idp-protocol-openid -Dversion=1.0.0-SNAPSHOT -
Dpackaging=jar -Dfile=/path/to/file -Durl=[url] -DrepositoryId=[id]

Path to dependency:
1) be.fedict.eid-idp:eid-idp-deploy:ear:1.0.0-SNAPSHOT
2) be.fedict.eid-idp:eid-idp-protocol-openid:jar:1.0.0-SNAPSHOT

3) be.fedict.eid-idp:eid-idp-protocol-ws-federation:jar:1.0.0-SNAPSHOT

Then, install it using the command:
mvn install:install-file -DgroupId=be.fedict.eid-idp -
DartifactId=eid-idp-protocol-ws-federation -Dversion=1.0.0-SNAPSHOT -
Dpackaging=jar -Dfile=/path/to/file

Alternatively, if you host your own repository you can deploy the
file there:
mvn deploy:deploy-file -DgroupId=be.fedict.eid-idp -
DartifactId=eid-idp-protocol-ws-federation -Dversion=1.0.0-SNAPSHOT -
Dpackaging=jar -Dfile=/path/to/file -Durl=[url] -DrepositoryId=[id]

Path to dependency:
1) be.fedict.eid-idp:eid-idp-deploy:ear:1.0.0-SNAPSHOT
2) be.fedict.eid-idp:eid-idp-protocol-ws-federation:jar:1.0.0-
SNAPSHOT

4) be.fedict.eid-idp:eid-idp-model:ejb:1.0.0-SNAPSHOT

Then, install it using the command:
mvn install:install-file -DgroupId=be.fedict.eid-idp -
DartifactId=eid-idp-model -Dversion=1.0.0-SNAPSHOT -Dpackaging=ejb -
Dfile=/path/to/file

Alternatively, if you host your own repository you can deploy the
file there:
mvn deploy:deploy-file -DgroupId=be.fedict.eid-idp -
DartifactId=eid-idp-model -Dversion=1.0.0-SNAPSHOT -Dpackaging=ejb -
Dfile=/path/to/file -Durl=[url] -DrepositoryId=[id]

Path to dependency:
1) be.fedict.eid-idp:eid-idp-deploy:ear:1.0.0-SNAPSHOT
2) be.fedict.eid-idp:eid-idp-model:ejb:1.0.0-SNAPSHOT

5) be.fedict.eid-idp:eid-idp-model:ejb-client:client:1.0.0-SNAPSHOT

Then, install it using the command:
mvn install:install-file -DgroupId=be.fedict.eid-idp -
DartifactId=eid-idp-model -Dversion=1.0.0-SNAPSHOT -Dclassifier=client
-Dpackaging=ejb-client -Dfile=/path/to/file

Alternatively, if you host your own repository you can deploy the
file there:
mvn deploy:deploy-file -DgroupId=be.fedict.eid-idp -
DartifactId=eid-idp-model -Dversion=1.0.0-SNAPSHOT -Dclassifier=client
-Dpackaging=ejb-client -Dfile=/path/to/file -Durl=[url] -
DrepositoryId=[id]

Path to dependency:
1) be.fedict.eid-idp:eid-idp-deploy:ear:1.0.0-SNAPSHOT
2) be.fedict.eid-idp:eid-idp-model:ejb-client:client:1.0.0-SNAPSHOT

6) be.fedict.eid-idp:eid-idp-webapp-control:ejb:1.0.0-SNAPSHOT

Then, install it using the command:
mvn install:install-file -DgroupId=be.fedict.eid-idp -
DartifactId=eid-idp-webapp-control -Dversion=1.0.0-SNAPSHOT -
Dpackaging=ejb -Dfile=/path/to/file

Alternatively, if you host your own repository you can deploy the
file there:
mvn deploy:deploy-file -DgroupId=be.fedict.eid-idp -
DartifactId=eid-idp-webapp-control -Dversion=1.0.0-SNAPSHOT -
Dpackaging=ejb -Dfile=/path/to/file -Durl=[url] -DrepositoryId=[id]

Path to dependency:
1) be.fedict.eid-idp:eid-idp-deploy:ear:1.0.0-SNAPSHOT
2) be.fedict.eid-idp:eid-idp-webapp-control:ejb:1.0.0-SNAPSHOT

7) be.fedict.eid-idp:eid-idp-admin-webapp-control:ejb:1.0.0-SNAPSHOT

Then, install it using the command:
mvn install:install-file -DgroupId=be.fedict.eid-idp -
DartifactId=eid-idp-admin-webapp-control -Dversion=1.0.0-SNAPSHOT -
Dpackaging=ejb -Dfile=/path/to/file

Alternatively, if you host your own repository you can deploy the
file there:
mvn deploy:deploy-file -DgroupId=be.fedict.eid-idp -
DartifactId=eid-idp-admin-webapp-control -Dversion=1.0.0-SNAPSHOT -
Dpackaging=ejb -Dfile=/path/to/file -Durl=[url] -DrepositoryId=[id]

Path to dependency:
1) be.fedict.eid-idp:eid-idp-deploy:ear:1.0.0-SNAPSHOT
2) be.fedict.eid-idp:eid-idp-admin-webapp-control:ejb:1.0.0-
SNAPSHOT

8) be.fedict.eid-idp:eid-idp-webapp:war:1.0.0-SNAPSHOT

Then, install it using the command:
mvn install:install-file -DgroupId=be.fedict.eid-idp -
DartifactId=eid-idp-webapp -Dversion=1.0.0-SNAPSHOT -Dpackaging=war -
Dfile=/path/to/file

Alternatively, if you host your own repository you can deploy the
file there:
mvn deploy:deploy-file -DgroupId=be.fedict.eid-idp -
DartifactId=eid-idp-webapp -Dversion=1.0.0-SNAPSHOT -Dpackaging=war -
Dfile=/path/to/file -Durl=[url] -DrepositoryId=[id]

Path to dependency:
1) be.fedict.eid-idp:eid-idp-deploy:ear:1.0.0-SNAPSHOT
2) be.fedict.eid-idp:eid-idp-webapp:war:1.0.0-SNAPSHOT

9) be.fedict.eid-idp:eid-idp-admin-webapp:war:1.0.0-SNAPSHOT

Then, install it using the command:
mvn install:install-file -DgroupId=be.fedict.eid-idp -
DartifactId=eid-idp-admin-webapp -Dversion=1.0.0-SNAPSHOT -
Dpackaging=war -Dfile=/path/to/file

Alternatively, if you host your own repository you can deploy the
file there:
mvn deploy:deploy-file -DgroupId=be.fedict.eid-idp -
DartifactId=eid-idp-admin-webapp -Dversion=1.0.0-SNAPSHOT -
Dpackaging=war -Dfile=/path/to/file -Durl=[url] -DrepositoryId=[id]

Path to dependency:
1) be.fedict.eid-idp:eid-idp-deploy:ear:1.0.0-SNAPSHOT
2) be.fedict.eid-idp:eid-idp-admin-webapp:war:1.0.0-SNAPSHOT

10) be.fedict.eid-idp:eid-idp-sp-webapp:war:1.0.0-SNAPSHOT

Then, install it using the command:
mvn install:install-file -DgroupId=be.fedict.eid-idp -
DartifactId=eid-idp-sp-webapp -Dversion=1.0.0-SNAPSHOT -Dpackaging=war
-Dfile=/path/to/file

Alternatively, if you host your own repository you can deploy the
file there:
mvn deploy:deploy-file -DgroupId=be.fedict.eid-idp -
DartifactId=eid-idp-sp-webapp -Dversion=1.0.0-SNAPSHOT -Dpackaging=war
-Dfile=/path/to/file -Durl=[url] -DrepositoryId=[id]

Path to dependency:
1) be.fedict.eid-idp:eid-idp-deploy:ear:1.0.0-SNAPSHOT
2) be.fedict.eid-idp:eid-idp-sp-webapp:war:1.0.0-SNAPSHOT

----------
10 required artifacts are missing.

for artifact:
be.fedict.eid-idp:eid-idp-deploy:ear:1.0.0-SNAPSHOT

from the specified remote repositories:
jboss-snapshot (http://snapshots.jboss.org/maven2/),
Codehaus SVN Repository (http://svn.codehaus.org/fest/m2/repo/),
shibboleth (http://shibboleth.internet2.edu/downloads/maven2/),
maven-java.net (http://download.java.net/maven/1/),
openqa-snapshots (http://archiva.openqa.org/repository/snapshots),
java.net (http://download.java.net/maven/2/),
jboss-brew (http://repository.jboss.com/maven2-brew/),
caucho (http://caucho.com/m2/),
jboss.org (http://repository.jboss.org/maven2/),
nexus-jboss.org (https://repository.jboss.org/nexus/content/
repositories/releases/),
openqa (http://archiva.openqa.org/repository/releases/)

[INFO]
[INFO]
[INFO] Total time: 26 seconds
[INFO] Finished at: Mon Sep 06 14:30:20 CEST 2010
[INFO] Final Memory: 13M/31M
[INFO]

And last question, when I stop the JBoss server, I need to deploy
again all the modules because there are not stored in the deploy
folder of the 'all' config.
I start the jboss server with the following command line './run.sh -c
all -b 0.0.0.0'

Frank Cornelis

Sep 7, 2010, 11:04:40 PM9/7/10
to eid-a...@googlegroups.com
Hi Christian,

Sorry for the late reply; I've finally managed to get online somehow.

The eID IdP requires a patched openid4java library that offers a more
strict SSL trust security validation. See also:
http://code.google.com/p/openid4java/issues/detail?id=114

About the JBoss shutdown. When you execute a 'mvn jboss:deploy' you are
doing a hot-deployment. This means that every time you restart the
application server, the hot-deployed applications will be lost. You can
prevent this by doing a regular deployment of the applications. Regular
deployment on JBoss AS can be done by putting the EARs under
server/all/deploy. This is exactly why we also deliver each eID product
as a JBoss AS distribution.

Kind Regards,
Frank.

Christian

Sep 8, 2010, 5:59:51 AM9/8/10
to eID Applet
Hello,

Thanks. It works great now with the deployment.

I'm still locked with the openid4java.
I downloaded the sources from google code: "mvn checkout
http://openid4java.googlecode.com/svn/trunk openid4java"
I then apply the (latest) patch with this command: "patch -p0 < http-
fetcher-ssl-context-4.patch"
Then I compile openid4jave with "mvn clean install". All is compiling
fine.

But I still can't compile eid-idp. It always faile with the following
error:
[INFO]
[INFO] Building FedICT eID IdP OpenID Protocol Service Provider
[INFO] task-segment: [clean, install]
[INFO]
[INFO] [clean:clean {execution: default-clean}]
[INFO] Deleting directory C:\svn\eid-idp\eid-idp-sp-protocol-openid
\target
[INFO] [resources:resources {execution: default-resources}]
[INFO] Using 'UTF-8' encoding to copy filtered resources.
[INFO] skip non existing resourceDirectory C:\svn\eid-idp\eid-idp-sp-
protocol-openid\src\main\resources
Downloading:
http://archiva.openqa.org/repository/snapshots/org/openid4java/openid4java-consumer/0.9.6-SNAPSHOT/openid4java-consumer-0.9.6-SNAPSHOT.pom
[INFO] Unable to find resource 'org.openid4java:openid4java-
consumer:pom:0.9.6-SNAPSHOT' in repository openqa-snapshots (http://
archiva.openqa.org/repository/snapshots)
Downloading:
http://svn.codehaus.org/fest/m2/repo//org/openid4java/openid4java-consumer/0.9.6-SNAPSHOT/openid4java-consumer-0.9.6-SNAPSHOT.pom
[INFO] Unable to find resource 'org.openid4java:openid4java-
consumer:pom:0.9.6-SNAPSHOT' in repository Codehaus SVN Repository
(http://svn.codehaus.org/fest/m2/repo/)
Downloading:
http://shibboleth.internet2.edu/downloads/maven2//org/openid4java/openid4java-consumer/0.9.6-SNAPSHOT/openid4java-consumer-0.9.6-SNAPSHOT.pom
[INFO] Unable to find resource 'org.openid4java:openid4java-
consumer:pom:0.9.6-SNAPSHOT' in repository shibboleth (http://
shibboleth.internet2.edu/downloads/maven2/)
Downloading:
http://snapshots.jboss.org/maven2//org/openid4java/openid4java-consumer/0.9.6-SNAPSHOT/openid4java-consumer-0.9.6-SNAPSHOT.pom
[INFO] Unable to find resource 'org.openid4java:openid4java-
consumer:pom:0.9.6-SNAPSHOT' in repository jboss-snapshot (http://
snapshots.jboss.org/maven2/)
[INFO] [compiler:compile {execution: default-compile}]
[INFO] Compiling 4 source files to C:\svn\eid-idp\eid-idp-sp-protocol-
openid\target\classes
[INFO]
[ERROR] BUILD FAILURE
[INFO]
[INFO] Compilation failure

C:\svn\eid-idp\eid-idp-sp-protocol-openid\src\main\java\be\fedict\eid
\idp\sp\protocol\openid\AuthenticationRequestServlet.java:[36,31]
package org.apache.http.conn.ssl does not exist

C:\svn\eid-idp\eid-idp-sp-protocol-openid\src\main\java\be\fedict\eid
\idp\sp\protocol\openid\AuthenticationRequestServlet.java:[120,7]
cannot find symbol
symbol : variable SSLSocketFactory
location: class
be.fedict.eid.idp.sp.protocol.openid.AuthenticationRequestServlet

C:\svn\eid-idp\eid-idp-sp-protocol-openid\src\main\java\be\fedict\eid
\idp\sp\protocol\openid\AuthenticationRequestServlet.java:[118,45]
cannot access com.google.inject.Provider
class file for com.google.inject.Provider not found
HttpFetcherFactory httpFetcherFactory = new HttpFetcherFactory(

C:\svn\eid-idp\eid-idp-sp-protocol-openid\src\main\java\be\fedict\eid
\idp\sp\protocol\openid\OpenIDSSLSocketFactory.java:[165,57] package
org.apache.http.conn.ssl does not exist

Do I still miss some dependances ?

On 8 sep, 05:04, Frank Cornelis <frank.corne...@gmail.com> wrote:
> [...]
> > shibboleth.internet2.edu/downloads/maven2/)
> > Downloading:http://snapshots.jboss.org/maven2//be/fedict/eid-idp/eid-idp-webapp/1...
> > [INFO] Unable to find resource 'be.fedict.eid-idp:eid-idp-webapp:pom:
> > 1.0.0-SNAPSHOT' in repository jboss-snapshot (http://
> > snapshots.jboss.org/maven2/)
> > Downloading:
> >http://archiva.openqa.org/repository/snapshots/be/fedict/eid-idp/eid-...
> > [INFO] Unable to find resource 'be.fedict.eid-idp:eid-idp-admin-
> > webapp:pom:1.0.0-SNAPSHOT' in repository openqa-snapshots (http://
> > archiva.openqa.org/repository/snapshots)
> > Downloading:
> >http://svn.codehaus.org/fest/m2/repo//be/fedict/eid-idp/eid-idp-admin...
> > [INFO] Unable to find resource 'be.fedict.eid-idp:eid-idp-admin-
> > webapp:pom:1.0.0-SNAPSHOT' in repository Codehaus SVN Repository- Masquer le texte des messages précédents -

Christian

Sep 10, 2010, 3:00:09 AM9/10/10
to eID Applet
Hi Franck,

Do you have an why why the eid-idp won't compile ? I have downloaded
the openid4java and applied the patch to id. It still not compile.

On 8 sep, 11:59, Christian <christian.dan...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Hello,
>
> Thanks. It works great now with the deployment.
>
> I'm still locked with the openid4java.
> I downloaded the sources from google code: "mvn checkouthttp://openid4java.googlecode.com/svn/trunkopenid4java"
> I then apply the (latest) patch with this command: "patch -p0 < http-
> fetcher-ssl-context-4.patch"
> Then I compile openid4jave with "mvn clean install". All is compiling
> fine.
>
> But I still can't compile eid-idp. It always faile with the following
> error:
> [INFO]
> [INFO] Building FedICT eID IdP OpenID Protocol Service Provider
> [INFO]    task-segment: [clean, install]
> [INFO]
> [INFO] [clean:clean {execution: default-clean}]
> [INFO] Deleting directory C:\svn\eid-idp\eid-idp-sp-protocol-openid
> \target
> [INFO] [resources:resources {execution: default-resources}]
> [INFO] Using 'UTF-8' encoding to copy filtered resources.
> [INFO] skip non existing resourceDirectory C:\svn\eid-idp\eid-idp-sp-
> protocol-openid\src\main\resources
> Downloading:http://archiva.openqa.org/repository/snapshots/org/openid4java/openid...
> [INFO] Unable to find resource 'org.openid4java:openid4java-
> consumer:pom:0.9.6-SNAPSHOT' in repository openqa-snapshots (http://
> archiva.openqa.org/repository/snapshots)
> Downloading:http://svn.codehaus.org/fest/m2/repo//org/openid4java/openid4java-con...
> [INFO] Unable to find resource 'org.openid4java:openid4java-
> consumer:pom:0.9.6-SNAPSHOT' in repository Codehaus SVN Repository
> (http://svn.codehaus.org/fest/m2/repo/)
> Downloading:http://shibboleth.internet2.edu/downloads/maven2//org/openid4java/ope...
> [INFO] Unable to find resource 'org.openid4java:openid4java-
> consumer:pom:0.9.6-SNAPSHOT' in repository shibboleth (http://
> shibboleth.internet2.edu/downloads/maven2/)
> Downloading:http://snapshots.jboss.org/maven2//org/openid4java/openid4java-consum...
> > > control:pom:1.0.0-SNAPSHOT' in repository openqa-snapshots (http://- Masquer le texte des messages précédents -

Frank Cornelis

Sep 10, 2010, 4:36:39 AM9/10/10
to eid-a...@googlegroups.com
Hi Christian,

After compiling openid4java with the patch things should work. Just to
be sure, check whether openid4java version 0.9.6-SNAPSHOT is located in
your local Maven2 repository (under .m2/repository).

Kind Regards,
Frank.

Christian

Sep 10, 2010, 6:14:25 AM9/10/10
to eID Applet
Hi,

I have a file but the name is not the same as expected by maven:

in the repository, there are 2 directories created:

<repository directory>/org/openid4java/openid4java-nodeps/0.9.6-
SNAPSHOT which contains pom.xml, and jar files, the jar file is
called: "openid4java-nodeps-0.9.6-SNAPSHOT.jar"
<repository directory>/org/openid4java/openid4java-consumer/0.9.6-
SNAPSHOT which contains only xml files starting with "maven" in
their names.

So maven ask me I can install it manually with the following command:
"mvn install:install-file -DgroupId=org.openid4java -
DartifactId=openid4java-consumer -Dversion=0.9.6-SNAPSHOT -
Dpackaging=jar -Dfile=/path/to/file"

so for the path, do I need to use the nodeps or the consumer one ??
and in the Path do I need to just enter the path or the path +
filename ?

Cornelis Frank

Sep 10, 2010, 6:26:06 AM9/10/10
to eid-a...@googlegroups.com
Hi Christian,

To build openid4java you should place yourself in its maven2 directory and then execute:
mvn clean install
This should create the correct Maven2 artifacts required by eID IdP.

Kind Regards,
Frank.
Sep 10, 2010, 7:18:53 AM9/10/10
to eID Applet
I already do it:

and it's copied to the right directory as I can see in the compilation
resuly:
[INFO] Building jar: /eid/svn/openid4java/target/openid4java-
nodeps-0.9.6-SNAPSHOT.jar
[INFO] Preparing source:jar
[WARNING] Removing: jar from forked lifecycle, to prevent recursive
invocation.
[INFO] No goals needed for project - skipping
[INFO] [source:jar {execution: attach-sources}]
[INFO] Building jar: /eid/svn/openid4java/target/openid4java-
nodeps-0.9.6-SNAPSHOT-sources.jar
[INFO] [install:install {execution: default-install}]
[INFO] Installing /eid/svn/openid4java/target/openid4java-nodeps-0.9.6-
SNAPSHOT.jar to /storage/repository/org/openid4java/openid4java-nodeps/
0.9.6-SNAPSHOT/openid4java-nodeps-0.9.6-SNAPSHOT.jar
[INFO] Installing /eid/svn/openid4java/target/openid4java-nodeps-0.9.6-
SNAPSHOT-sources.jar to /storage/repository/org/openid4java/
openid4java-nodeps/0.9.6-SNAPSHOT/openid4java-nodeps-0.9.6-SNAPSHOT-
sources.jar
[INFO]
[INFO] BUILD SUCCESSFUL
[INFO]
[INFO] Total time: 28 seconds
[INFO] Finished at: Fri Sep 10 13:13:32 CEST 2010
[INFO] Final Memory: 19M/51M
[INFO]

but the eid-idp still fails with:
[INFO]
[INFO] Building FedICT eID IdP OpenID Protocol Service Provider
[INFO] task-segment: [clean, install]
[INFO]
[INFO] [clean:clean {execution: default-clean}]
[INFO] [resources:resources {execution: default-resources}]
[INFO] Using 'UTF-8' encoding to copy filtered resources.
[INFO] skip non existing resourceDirectory /eid/svn/eid-idp/eid-idp-sp-
[...]
http://archiva.openqa.org/repository/snapshots/org/openid4java/openid4java-consumer/0.9.6-SNAPSHOT/openid4java-consumer-0.9.6-SNAPSHOT.jar
[INFO] Unable to find resource 'org.openid4java:openid4java-
consumer:jar:0.9.6-SNAPSHOT' in repository openqa-snapshots (http://
archiva.openqa.org/repository/snapshots)
Downloading:
http://svn.codehaus.org/fest/m2/repo//org/openid4java/openid4java-consumer/0.9.6-SNAPSHOT/openid4java-consumer-0.9.6-SNAPSHOT.jar
[INFO] Unable to find resource 'org.openid4java:openid4java-
consumer:jar:0.9.6-SNAPSHOT' in repository Codehaus SVN Repository
(http://svn.codehaus.org/fest/m2/repo/)
Downloading:
http://shibboleth.internet2.edu/downloads/maven2//org/openid4java/openid4java-consumer/0.9.6-SNAPSHOT/openid4java-consumer-0.9.6-SNAPSHOT.jar
[INFO] Unable to find resource 'org.openid4java:openid4java-
consumer:jar:0.9.6-SNAPSHOT' in repository shibboleth (http://
shibboleth.internet2.edu/downloads/maven2/)
Downloading:
http://snapshots.jboss.org/maven2//org/openid4java/openid4java-consumer/0.9.6-SNAPSHOT/openid4java-consumer-0.9.6-SNAPSHOT.jar
[INFO] Unable to find resource 'org.openid4java:openid4java-
consumer:jar:0.9.6-SNAPSHOT' in repository jboss-snapshot (http://
snapshots.jboss.org/maven2/)
[INFO]
[ERROR] BUILD ERROR
[INFO]
[INFO] Failed to resolve artifact.

Missing:
----------
1) org.openid4java:openid4java-consumer:jar:0.9.6-SNAPSHOT

Then, install it using the command:
mvn install:install-file -DgroupId=org.openid4java -
DartifactId=openid4jav
a-consumer -Dversion=0.9.6-SNAPSHOT -Dpackaging=jar -Dfile=/path/to/
file

Alternatively, if you host your own repository you can deploy the
file there:

mvn deploy:deploy-file -DgroupId=org.openid4java -
DartifactId=openid4java-
consumer -Dversion=0.9.6-SNAPSHOT -Dpackaging=jar -Dfile=/path/to/file
-Durl=[ur
l] -DrepositoryId=[id]

Path to dependency:
1) be.fedict.eid-idp:eid-idp-sp-protocol-openid:jar:1.0.0-
SNAPSHOT
2) org.openid4java:openid4java-consumer:jar:0.9.6-SNAPSHOT

----------
1 required artifact is missing.

for artifact:
be.fedict.eid-idp:eid-idp-sp-protocol-openid:jar:1.0.0-SNAPSHOT

from the specified remote repositories:
jboss-snapshot (http://snapshots.jboss.org/maven2/),
Codehaus SVN Repository (http://svn.codehaus.org/fest/m2/repo/),
shibboleth (http://shibboleth.internet2.edu/downloads/maven2/),
maven-java.net (http://download.java.net/maven/1/),
openqa-snapshots (http://archiva.openqa.org/repository/snapshots),
java.net (http://download.java.net/maven/2/),
jboss-brew (http://repository.jboss.com/maven2-brew/),
caucho (http://caucho.com/m2/),
jboss.org (http://repository.jboss.org/maven2/),
nexus-jboss.org (https://repository.jboss.org/nexus/content/
repositories/releases/),
openqa (http://archiva.openqa.org/repository/releases/)

[INFO]
[INFO]
[INFO] Total time: 17 seconds
[INFO] Finished at: Fri Sep 10 13:17:16 CEST 2010
[INFO] Final Memory: 46M/111M
[INFO]

To be sure, I compile all with the "root" user so there is no problems
with privileges.

On 10 sep, 12:26, Cornelis Frank <Frank.Corne...@fedict.be> wrote:
> Hi Christian,
>
> To build openid4java you should place yourself in its maven2 directory and then execute:
>     mvn clean install
> This should create the correct Maven2 artifacts required by eID IdP.
>
> Kind Regards,
> Frank.
> Van: eid-a...@googlegroups.com [eid-a...@googlegroups.com] namens Christian [christian.dan...@gmail.com]

Christian

Sep 10, 2010, 8:38:37 AM9/10/10
to eID Applet
I finally find how to add it by specifying the jar file but still fail
on compiling eid-idp with this kind of error now:

cannot access com.google.inject.Provider
class file for com.google.inject.Provider not found
HttpFetcherFactory
httpFetcherFactory = new HttpFetcherFactory(

There are 4 patch files:
http-fetcher-ssl-context-2.patch
http-fetcher-ssl-context-3.patch
http-fetcher-ssl-context-4.patch
http-fetcher-ssl-context.patch

which one do I need to apply ?? I applied the -4 patch. If I try to
apply all it fails by saying that the file has already being patched.

On 10 sep, 12:26, Cornelis Frank <Frank.Corne...@fedict.be> wrote:
> Hi Christian,
>
> To build openid4java you should place yourself in its maven2 directory and then execute:
>     mvn clean install
> This should create the correct Maven2 artifacts required by eID IdP.
>
> Kind Regards,
> Frank.
> Van: eid-a...@googlegroups.com [eid-a...@googlegroups.com] namens Christian [christian.dan...@gmail.com]

Frank Cornelis

Sep 10, 2010, 12:44:30 PM9/10/10
to eid-a...@googlegroups.com
Hi Christian,

You just need to apply patch 4.

Kind Regards,
Frank.

Christian

Sep 13, 2010, 4:59:33 AM9/13/10
to eID Applet
Hi,

I finally find how the integrate the patch to the source files.
All compile fine but it still can't find the package from openid, so I
followen the instructions given by maven to add the file to the
repository with the following command:
"mvn install:install-file -DgroupId=org.openid4java -
DartifactId=openid4java-consumer -Dversion=0.9.6-SNAPSHOT -
Dpackaging=jar -Dfile=/svn/openid4java/target/openid4java-nodeps-0.9.6-
SNAPSHOT.jar"

Then I try to recompile eid-idp with mvn clean install and it still
fails with always the same error:
[INFO]
[ERROR] BUILD FAILURE
[INFO]
[INFO] Compilation failure

[...]

[INFO] Total time: 9 seconds
[INFO] Finished at: Mon Sep 13 10:53:48 CEST 2010
[INFO] Final Memory: 49M/117M
[INFO]

Do I miss a step ?????
Maybe I need an additional package ?

On 10 sep, 12:26, Cornelis Frank <Frank.Corne...@fedict.be> wrote:
> Hi Christian,
>
> To build openid4java you should place yourself in its maven2 directory and then execute:
>     mvn clean install
> This should create the correct Maven2 artifacts required by eID IdP.
>
> Kind Regards,
> Frank.
> Van: eid-a...@googlegroups.com [eid-a...@googlegroups.com] namens Christian [christian.dan...@gmail.com]

Cornelis Frank

Sep 13, 2010, 6:41:17 AM9/13/10
to eid-a...@googlegroups.com
Hi Christian,

You should not overwrite the openid4java-consumer artifact with openid4java-nodeps. The eID IdP needs both consumer and nodeps artifact. You probably should remove the org/openid4java from your local Maven2 repository and rebuild the openid4java project again.

Kind Regards,
Frank.
Sep 13, 2010, 7:37:52 AM9/13/10
to eID Applet
Hi,

Ok, i've done all the steps.

1. I deleted the openid4java from the repository
2. I recompile openid4java with "mvn clean install"
3. I recompile eid-idp but it fails because it doesn't find the
openid4java package with the error:
[...]

[INFO] Total time: 12 seconds
[INFO] Finished at: Mon Sep 13 13:36:00 CEST 2010
[INFO] Final Memory: 46M/112M
[INFO]

So what command do I need to enter to install the openid to the
repository since the indicated one seems to overwrite the needed
packages ?

Thanks.

On 13 sep, 12:41, Cornelis Frank <Frank.Corne...@fedict.be> wrote:
> Hi Christian,
>
> You should not overwrite the openid4java-consumer artifact with openid4java-nodeps. The eID IdP needs both consumer and nodeps artifact. You probably should remove the org/openid4java from your local Maven2 repository and rebuild the openid4java project again.
>
> Kind Regards,
> Frank.
> Van: eid-a...@googlegroups.com [eid-a...@googlegroups.com] namens Christian [christian.dan...@gmail.com]

Cornelis Frank

Sep 13, 2010, 7:49:25 AM9/13/10
to eid-a...@googlegroups.com
Hi Christian,

Did you recompile openid4java via:
cd maven2
mvn clean install

?

Kind Regards,
Frank.
Sep 13, 2010, 10:53:11 AM9/13/10
to eID Applet
Thanks.

It works now, I can now customize the pages.
I didn't know I had to compile the maven2 project too.

On 13 sep, 13:49, Cornelis Frank <Frank.Corne...@fedict.be> wrote:
> Hi Christian,
>
> Did you recompile openid4java via:
> cd maven2
> mvn clean install
>
> ?
>
> Kind Regards,
> Frank.

Cornelis Frank

Sep 13, 2010, 12:32:11 PM9/13/10
to eid-a...@googlegroups.com

Heh... you probably overlooked the following a few mails ago:

> > > To build openid4java you should place yourself in its maven2 directory and then execute:
> > > mvn clean install
> > > This should create the correct Maven2 artifacts required by eID IdP.

Anyway, nice to know that it works now.

Kind Regards,
Frank.
Sep 16, 2010, 12:50:48 AM9/16/10
to eID Applet
Hi,

"The JavaEE eID products cannot be deployed on a vanilla JBoss
Application Server."

Now, to all of you who wants to get support on the application server
once you move a product into a production environment: the JBoss AS
underneath is still the plain vanilla JBoss AS on which one can get
support. The only extras we do within the eID Applet JBoss AS are:
- removing unused configuration profiles
- adding some dependencies (JAR files)
- configuring the datasource
- tweaking the available JVM memory
- configuring the logging
- patching the JBoss AS for bugs (which should disappear once JBoss AS
6 hits 6.0.0.GA)

The reason why we bundle our own AS is that we don't want to end up
with a deployment manual of 50 pages explaining how to get started
from a plain vanilla JBoss AS since this is very error-prone. Instead,
we let the build system do this for us which results in a more
deterministic result, especially on Monday mornings. :)

So, this should stop the FUD.

Kind Regards,
Frank.

On Sep 1, 3:14 am, Frank Cornelis <frank.corne...@gmail.com> wrote:
> [...]
> > org.apache.maven.lifecycle.DefaultLifecycleExecutor.executeGoals(DefaultLif ecycleExecutor.java:
> > 694)
> >    ... 17 more
> > Caused by: java.io.IOException: Server returned HTTP response code:
> > 500 for URL:
> >http://localhost:8080/jmx-console/HtmlAdaptor?action=invokeOpByName&n...svn\eid-idp-read-only\target/eid-idp-1.0.0-SNAPSHOT.pom
> >    at
> > sun.net.www.protocol.http.HttpURLConnection.getInputStream(HttpURLConnection....
> > 1313)
> >    at
> > org.codehaus.mojo.jboss.AbstractDeployerMojo.doURL(AbstractDeployerMojo.jav a:
> > 96)
> >    ... 20 more
> > [INFO]
> > [INFO] Total time: < 1 second
> > [INFO] Finished at: Tue Aug 31 11:31:25 CEST 2010

Christian

Sep 16, 2010, 3:31:44 AM9/16/10
to eID Applet
Hi,
I just noticed a "small" problem. The "all" configuration enable
clustering and load balancing and thus always send broadcasts to find
another server to build a server farm.
Is there a way to disable this feature since my jboss is alone on the
network ?
> > >http://localhost:8080/jmx-console/HtmlAdaptor?action=invokeOpByName&n...eid-idp-read-only\target/eid-idp-1.0.0-SNAPSHOT.pom
>
> > > [INFO]
> > > [INFO] Trace
> > > org.apache.maven.lifecycle.LifecycleExecutionException: Mojo error
> > > occurred: Server returned HTTP response code: 500 for URL:
> > >http://localhost:8080/jmx-console/HtmlAdaptor?action=invokeOpByName&n...eid-idp-read-only\target/eid-idp-1.0.0-SNAPSHOT.pom
> > >http://localhost:8080/jmx-console/HtmlAdaptor?action=invokeOpByName&n...eid-idp-read-only\target/eid-idp-1.0.0-SNAPSHOT.pom
> > >    at
> > > org.codehaus.mojo.jboss.AbstractDeployerMojo.doURL(AbstractDeployerMojo.jav a:
> > > 101)
> > >    at org.codehaus.mojo.jboss.DeployMojo.execute(DeployMojo.java:40)
> > >    at
> > > org.apache.maven.plugin.DefaultPluginManager.executeMojo(DefaultPluginManag er.java:
> > > 490)
> > >    at
> > > org.apache.maven.lifecycle.DefaultLifecycleExecutor.executeGoals(DefaultLif ecycleExecutor.java:
> > > 694)
> > >    ... 17 more
> > > Caused by: java.io.IOException: Server returned HTTP response code:
> > > 500 for URL:
> > >http://localhost:8080/jmx-console/HtmlAdaptor?action=invokeOpByName&n...eid-idp-read-only\target/eid-idp-1.0.0-SNAPSHOT.pom

Frank Cornelis

Dec 13, 2010, 4:43:53 AM12/13/10
to eid-a...@googlegroups.com
Hi Christian,

Normally you can disable the broadcasts by changing some JBoss AS
configuration files. To make things easier I've enabled the "default"
configuration again. You can use this configuration if you're not
interested in clustering JBoss.

Kind Regards,
Frank.