Co-working available Oct. 1st...

egg dart

Aug 22, 2011, 2:32:30 PM8/22/11
to egg--da...@googlegroups.com
That's right - we are looking for studio mates who want quiet daytime work space.

Shared tables, locker storage, and a calendar to block out private meetings and rehearsals, as well as our events. Kitchen & woodstove available.

If you know someone who might be a good fit - please send this on!

Love,
A&A

--
...- The egg & dart club is a private social club located at 15 Vanderbilt Avenue, near Flushing, by the Brooklyn Navy Yard. We host weekly powwows and special events, as well as a every-three-weeks poker night.

Join our mailing list to stay apprised of upcoming events: http://groups.google.com/group/egg--dart-club, and click "join this group" on the right side. The club is also available to host your own events, rehearsals or meetings. Our blog is located at: http://eggdartclub.wordpress.com - we encourage you to add it to your favorite aggregator. -...