update on tomorrow/Monday/ Dec. 15th

egg dart

Nov 30, 2011, 3:18:47 PM11/30/11
to egg--da...@googlegroups.com
Tomorrow, Thursday:
We've added fresh oysters with Crystal (the girl, not the drink) to the menu. $2 per, cash only.

Monday, early evening show, 7-10pm:

Brief Evening in Four Acts
(in no particular order, come for one come for all...)

Water Water
------- (Jamie Reeder and Todd Chandler)
Lauren Measure
------- (the Measure [sa], Worriers)
Waxahatchee
------- (Katie of PS Eliot)
Erica Freas
------- (First time in NY w/o RVIVR since 2007)

♥ Donations Accepted ♥
Over by 10p promptly!!

Thursday December 15th:

Join us for holiday keys with Sameer! WTF. yes.
Usual cocktail hours, 8:30-12am.

--
...- The egg & dart club is a private social club located at 15 Vanderbilt Avenue, near Flushing, by the Brooklyn Navy Yard. We host weekly powwows and special events, as well as a every-three-weeks poker night.

Join our mailing list to stay apprised of upcoming events: http://groups.google.com/group/egg--dart-club, and click "join this group" on the right side. The club is also available to host your own events, rehearsals or meetings. Our blog is located at: http://eggdartclub.wordpress.com - we encourage you to add it to your favorite aggregator. -...