tonight: Marcelo Siles

1 view

The Egg & Dart Club

Mar 8, 2012, 3:12:28 PM3/8/12
to egg--da...@googlegroups.com
Join us for star-watching, a surprise cocktail or two & some blues-rock tunes from Marcelo Siles...

8pm to 12am.

- A&A&J&E&A

--
...- The egg & dart club is a private social club located at 15 Vanderbilt Avenue, near Flushing, by the Brooklyn Navy Yard. We are open every Thursday evening, and sometimes other nights as well. You can host your own event at the club - we are available for rehearsals, birthdays, seances and more.