October events! We'll be open every Thursday...

egg dart

Sep 29, 2011, 11:35:37 AM9/29/11
to egg--da...@googlegroups.com
Join us Thursdays beginning October 6th for our new fall cocktail menu, and some music.

We're also now reserving seats for Poker Night Sunday October 9.

No RSVP necessary for brunch this month, just come by on Sunday the 16th. First come first served until we run out of food!

If you have an idea for an event you'd like to book, let us know! we have lots of daytime availability for rehearsals, office or studio use as well.

xo A&A

--
...- The egg & dart club is a private social club located at 15 Vanderbilt Avenue, near Flushing, by the Brooklyn Navy Yard. We host weekly powwows and special events, as well as a every-three-weeks poker night.

Join our mailing list to stay apprised of upcoming events: http://groups.google.com/group/egg--dart-club, and click "join this group" on the right side. The club is also available to host your own events, rehearsals or meetings. Our blog is located at: http://eggdartclub.wordpress.com - we encourage you to add it to your favorite aggregator. -...

Oct Calendar.jpg