last events of 2011!!

egg dart

Nov 29, 2011, 12:25:35 PM11/29/11
to egg--da...@googlegroups.com
This Thursday December 1st: 8:30pm-midnight
Cocktail Hours. Kind of like office hours but different. Snacks by Annie Reichert. Some surprises as far as entertainment goes.

This Saturday December 3rd: Late Night Dance Party Time (well, late for us) 10-2am
DJ Ari. Probably some other DJs. $5 suggested donation. Mystery punch.

And Monday December 5th: some musicians we love are setting up an early show. 7pm doors-ends promptly at 10pm. Will send more details soon.

Hope you can join us.

We'll be closed for a private party Thursday December 8th.

xo A&A (and the new egg & dart club team! that's right we have a team now. it's awesome)

--
...- The egg & dart club is a private social club located at 15 Vanderbilt Avenue, near Flushing, by the Brooklyn Navy Yard. We host weekly powwows and special events, as well as a every-three-weeks poker night. The rules: bring cash. no high heels.

Join our mailing list to stay apprised of upcoming events: http://groups.google.com/group/egg--dart-club, and click "join this group" on the right side. The club is also available to host your own events, rehearsals or meetings. Our blog is located at: http://eggdartclub.wordpress.com - we encourage you to add it to your favorite aggregator. -...