Thursdays

The Egg & Dart Club

Feb 8, 2012, 8:44:34 AM2/8/12
to egg--da...@googlegroups.com
We'll be open 8-12...

- This week, we'll have a little king cake because it's Carnival Time, and Alita is leaving town for a bit and wants to see your faces.

- Next week it's our friend Rose's birthday so there will be some horseplay and shenanigans around that

- Thursday 2/23, Casserole Cookoff! Bring your mamma's best casserole and try all the others. Or bring $5 for the prize pot if you can't bring a casserole but want to try them. We do not have an oven but we do have some warming devices. Come early, we'll be hungry.

- Sunday 2/26 we'll be watching the Oscars on the big screen, so come join us for that.

- Thursday March 1st: Liberation Libations II. Folk song sing-along by the fireside in our hobo jungle.

--
...- The egg & dart club is a private social club located at 15 Vanderbilt Avenue, near Flushing, by the Brooklyn Navy Yard. We are open every Thursday evening, and sometimes other nights as well. You can host your own event at the club - we are available for rehearsals, birthdays, seances and more.