Filter search widget results by relevance?

S. F. P. White

Feb 12, 2014, 4:13:32 PM2/12/14
to eea-facete...@googlegroups.com
Hi there,

We're trying to get the Text Field widget working on the Search Text index to return results similar to what we see in the Plone default search, but we seem unable to sort results based on relevance. Is there a way to do that? And also, does the Seach Text index search through the SearchableText ZCTextIndex?

Thanks for your a great product!

Alin Voinea

Feb 17, 2014, 8:24:52 AM2/17/14
to eea-facete...@googlegroups.com
Hi,

Yap, the Search Text index searches through the SearchableText ZCTextIndex but I am not sure how can you sort items based on relevance. Can you do that within ZCatalog? If so, can you provide an example?

Cheers,
Alin