faceted_query and Diazo

thomas desvenain

Nov 19, 2013, 5:59:37 AM11/19/13
to eea-facete...@googlegroups.com
Hi,

Diazo rules can make faceted_query very low,
I'd like we can disable the theme on faceted_query ajax requests, using

self.request.response.setHeader('X-Theme-Disabled', True)

but some integrators may want diazo rules to be executed on those ajax requests, so it has to be optional

What do you think is better
- an option in site settings ?
- an entry in plone registry ?
- an interface to be provided by faceted query view ?

Thomas

--
Thomas Desvenain

Téléphone : 09 51 37 35 18

Alin Voinea

Nov 19, 2013, 6:24:22 AM11/19/13
to eea-facete...@googlegroups.com
Hi Thomas,

+1  an entry in plone registry

Can you also provide a scenario example for the third solution as I'm not sure that I completely understand it (Would site administrators have any control of it, or only developers?)

Thanks,
Alin

thomas desvenain

Nov 19, 2013, 6:29:16 AM11/19/13
On Tue, Nov 19, 2013 at 12:24 PM, Alin Voinea <alin....@gmail.com> wrote:
Hi Thomas,

+1  an entry in plone registry

Can you also provide a scenario example for the third solution as I'm not sure that I completely understand it (Would site administrators have any control of it, or only developers?)

There, just developers. I also prefer plone registry option.

Thanks,
Alin