Materials from yesterday's webinar

Brian Beitzel

Nov 18, 2011, 3:21:06 PM11/18/11
to educational-psy...@googlegroups.com

Group:  I presented our project at the webinar yesterday.  If you would like to get a glimpse of what the other grantees are doing, visit the link below (scroll down toward the bottom of the page).

Brian

Nov 18, 2011, 5:57:18 PM11/18/11
to educational-psy...@googlegroups.com, Brian Beitzel

I was there! It was a good seminar--the others' projects were interesting, and Brian did a great job of presenting ours.

--Kelvin Seifert