Organization issues!

Abram Hindle

Apr 17, 2013, 6:27:05 PM4/17/13
to edmonton-functional-p...@googlegroups.com
Hi Everyone!

I need your help!

== Part 1: A new Date! ==

YegDroid stole our slot (well they had time restrictions at StartupEdmonton)

So let's choose a new date:
* 1st monday of the month
* 2nd tuesday of the month

* 2nd thursday of the month
* 4th tuesday
* A wednesday

I've ordered them already by my preference.

Conflicts:
* 2nd monday of the month conflicts with Python
* 1st Tuesday conflicts

== Part 2: A Presentation! ==

We need to organize a presentation for next time.

I'm sorry, Earl or Oliver you wanted to talk about a functional matlab
inspired language?

Stephen did you want to talk about haskell IRC bots?

Alternatively we can do introductory stuff on syntax and scope.

abram

signature.asc

Mark Bennett

Apr 18, 2013, 10:01:36 AM4/18/13
to edmonton-functional-p...@googlegroups.com
I'd be really curious to see an introduction to Haskell if anyone's interested. In terms of days monday and tuesday work best for me. If I had to choose I'd pick the second Tuesday as it's still free in my calendar most days. The only catch is that I know that day will conflict with DemoCamp on an intermittent basis.