Call for Speakers

Abram Hindle

Jun 7, 2013, 4:12:13 PM6/7/13
to edmonton-functional-p...@googlegroups.com
Hello everyone, I posted on the blog that we need speakers. If you know
of anyone you could pressure to speak that would be great too:

While this summer is likely going to be slow, we're always looking for
speakers who want to talk about anything relevant to functional programming.

One kind of talk that anyone can do is "How to program functionally in
language X". This is a nice talk to put together because it just relies
on your knowledge of your favorite language in order to talk about the
functional features in the language, because hey everyone says that LISP
is functional just because you can throw a few lambdas around right?

Send an email to ef...@softwareprocess.es if you're interested in
speaking in the summer or fall!

Thanks,

Abram (EFPUG Organizer)