SAD DAY FOR EDMONTON AVIATION

BERNIE THE BUNION

Jul 9, 2009, 4:27:45 AM7/9/09
Well I don't know what you folks think about city councils decision to
shut down the municipal airport.

I think it's a very sad day when one of the cities crown jewels is going
to be turned over to a very select group of land speculators and carved
up.

In the whole world there are probably only about three to four dozen
communities, towns, cities who can boast an inner city airport.

Edmonton was one of them.

To say that every other northern community is going to be impacted by
this decision is an understatement.

It will be very interesting to see what individuals profit the most by
this shameful action and who they are aligned with on city council.

For shame Edmonton this is a very sad day in your history.

Sharx35

Jul 9, 2009, 6:36:33 AM7/9/09

"BERNIE THE BUNION" <bernie@the_bunion.com> wrote in message

Too fucking bad. As soon as you cheap fuckers in northern Alberta start
PAYING the fucking costs of keeping that white elephant running, THEN and
only THEN, do you have the right to comment. Until then, shut the FUCK UP.

Many of those FOR keeping the airport open did so for purely SELFISH
PERSONAL FINANCIAL reasons. Too fucking bad for the Oilers and their
private jets landing there--they can use the fucking international airport
like all the other sports teams.

Make the whole area into both a park, with an artificial lake, along with
high rises along the proposed NW LRT route.

PV

Jul 9, 2009, 9:44:00 AM7/9/09

I couldn't agree more Sharx. Now NAIT can expand and keep it's campus in
one area instead of that site they planned deep in the south side!

--
PV

"Little men with little minds and little imaginations go through life
in little ruts, smugly resisting all changes which would jar their
little worlds. Zig Zigler

The Doctor

Jul 9, 2009, 11:23:58 AM7/9/09
In article <bernie-C6E00C....@news.telus.net>,

Vote out the whole lot!!

Time for a referendum!!
--
Member - Liberal International This is doc...@nl2k.ab.ca
Ici doc...@nl2k.ab.ca God, Queen and country! Beware Anti-Christ rising!

Roy

Jul 9, 2009, 12:05:25 PM7/9/09
On Jul 9, 4:36 am, "Sharx35" <shar...@hotmail.com> wrote:
> "BERNIE THE BUNION" <bernie@the_bunion.com> wrote in messagenews:bernie-C6E00C....@news.telus.net...
> high rises along the proposed NW LRT route.- Hide quoted text -

I agree...they have been arguing about this issue for over fifty
years...time to settle it once and forever.
=

John Fleming

Jul 9, 2009, 9:30:04 PM7/9/09
On Thu, 9 Jul 2009 15:23:58 +0000 (UTC), while chained to a
desk in the scriptorium doc...@doctor.nl2k.ab.ca (The
Doctor) wrote:
> $In article <bernie-C6E00C....@news.telus.net>,
> $BERNIE THE BUNION <bernie@the_bunion.com> wrote:
> $>Well I don't know what you folks think about city councils decision to
> $>shut down the municipal airport.
> $>
> $>I think it's a very sad day when one of the cities crown jewels is going
> $>to be turned over to a very select group of land speculators and carved
> $>up.
> $>
> $>In the whole world there are probably only about three to four dozen
> $>communities, towns, cities who can boast an inner city airport.
> $>
> $>Edmonton was one of them.
> $>
> $>To say that every other northern community is going to be impacted by
> $>this decision is an understatement.
> $>
> $>It will be very interesting to see what individuals profit the most by
> $>this shameful action and who they are aligned with on city council.
> $>
> $>For shame Edmonton this is a very sad day in your history.
> $
> $Vote out the whole lot!!
> $
> $Time for a referendum!!

On this one, doctor, you and I agree.

--

John Fleming
Edmonton, Canada

Old MacDonald had a farm E-I-E-I-O
And on that farm he had a genome E-I-E-I-O
With a SNP SNP here and a SNP SNP there,
Here a SNP, there a SNP, everywhere a SNP SNP
Old MacDonald had a farm E-I-E-I-O

Smee Agin

Jul 9, 2009, 10:56:54 PM7/9/09

"Sharx35" <sha...@hotmail.com> wrote in message

I agree, keeping it open for a few northern communities at our expense is
just plain stupid, I was working in Ft Mac for 2 years on a fly in-fly out
job and we had to fly out of the International, cuz the plane we were on was
a 19 seat plane. It seems the only people who use it are people with private
planes, like I need to subsidize people like that...lol A few northern
communities, Suits flying in from Cowgary, and all the MLA's from Cowgary,
it doesn't make sense to keep it open if the people that pay to keep it open
can't even use the damn thing, consolidating the flights to the
International so we could get more flights to Edmonton didn't seem to work,
as I have to fly to Cowgary to get to Toronto.
There are other small airstrips around the city for the small private
planes, medi-vacs can fly to the International, and if time is crucial for
them they can always use Stars Air Ambulance to cut the time into the city,
that is if the Tories can keep the Hospital heli-pads up to date.
Plus we have been lucky that there have been no crashes into residential
neighborhoods under the flight paths.

just my 2 cents worth....

The Doctor

Jul 9, 2009, 11:10:00 PM7/9/09
In article <ub6d551m3d838sapm...@4ax.com>,

And I won't vote for Mandel!

Sharx35

Jul 10, 2009, 1:38:10 AM7/10/09

"The Doctor" <doc...@doctor.nl2k.ab.ca> wrote in message

> In article <bernie-C6E00C....@news.telus.net>,
> BERNIE THE BUNION <bernie@the_bunion.com> wrote:
>>Well I don't know what you folks think about city councils decision to
>>shut down the municipal airport.
>>
>>I think it's a very sad day when one of the cities crown jewels is going
>>to be turned over to a very select group of land speculators and carved
>>up.
>>
>>In the whole world there are probably only about three to four dozen
>>communities, towns, cities who can boast an inner city airport.
>>
>>Edmonton was one of them.
>>
>>To say that every other northern community is going to be impacted by
>>this decision is an understatement.
>>
>>It will be very interesting to see what individuals profit the most by
>>this shameful action and who they are aligned with on city council.
>>
>>For shame Edmonton this is a very sad day in your history.
>
> Vote out the whole lot!!
>
> Time for a referendum!!

There ALREADY HAS been a referendum. Where the FUCK were you? Blowing goats
on some Caribbean island?

Sharx35

Jul 10, 2009, 1:38:47 AM7/10/09

"The Doctor" <doc...@doctor.nl2k.ab.ca> wrote in message

I would vote for the Doctor BEFORE I would vote for that idiot Mandel.

Sharx35

Jul 10, 2009, 1:39:32 AM7/10/09

"Smee Agin" <khep...@telus.net> wrote in message

You made a lot of sense.

The Doctor

Jul 10, 2009, 12:26:52 PM7/10/09
In article <HtA5m.35683$PH1.4612@edtnps82>,

Sharx for Mayor!

Fuzzy Logic

Jul 10, 2009, 5:34:28 PM7/10/09
BERNIE THE BUNION <bernie@the_bunion.com> wrote in news:bernie-
C6E00C.022...@news.telus.net:

I pretty much agree with this article in the Edmonton Journal:

Muni is not 'my' airport

Campaign an attempt to get taxpayers to foot bill for private interests

By Lorne Gunter, Lgu...@shaw.ca

June 21, 2009

"Airport Not For Sale" is the message on the indignant placards that are
springing up on private lawns and public boulevards around the city in an
effort to pressure council into not selling the City Centre Airport for
commercial and residential redevelopment.

"Save Your Airport," the signs add. "Fight for Flight."

Pardon me. Save whose airport? "Your Airport," the signs proclaim, meaning
yours and mine.

Sorry, but I fly in and out of Edmonton a dozen or more times each year.
And I have not taken a flight from "the Muni" in 20 years.

No, wait, that's wrong. The department of National Defence once flew me
and a bunch of other journalists up to Cold Lake to watch jet fighter
training exercises and we left from City Centre. So once in 200 or more
flights, I have flown out of that airport.

If by "Your Airport," the organizers of the sneering "Airport Not For
Sale" campaign mean "My Airport," then they are mistaken. My airport is
Edmonton International.

I may not like the fact that I have to drive so far south of the city to
reach "My Airport," although since the Anthony Henday opened the drive is
now about five minutes shorter.

I may wish scheduled passenger flights were still operating out of the
downtown airport. Certainly those people who work downtown and fly back
and forth to Calgary wish it.

But the fact remains, the voters of this city decided by plebiscite more
than two decades ago to make Edmonton International "Our Airport." Too
much work and momentum has gone into diverting air business to the North
Leduc location to go back now. It's time city council finished the process
by turning the land our other airport sits on into housing for nearly
25,000 people.

Those who want City Centre kept open are really just demanding that the
rest of Edmontonians subsidize their desired outcome.

They want the airport to survive, but they don't want to pay its full
annual operating costs themselves and they don't want to make up to
ratepayers the property tax reduction we would enjoy if the land were sold
to developers, to say nothing of the loss of an exciting new development
in the city core.

On Thursday, the City released consultants' reports that show the profit
from sale of the airport would net between $91 million and $335 million.

While this is down from projections of $486 million a year ago, it is
still a sizable chunk of change, enough in the best-case scenario to lower
property taxes by two per cent or more a year for 35 years.

It would also end the annual operating losses at the Muni-estimated at
over $1 million a year-that users of the regions' other airports must
cover in higher landing taxes and airfares.

It's not much, admittedly. But I don't see the supporters of City Centre
clamouring to pay extra out of their own pockets to cover the real annual
costs of their airport choice.

If the effort to save the airport was more than a selfish, self-interested
endeavour, the organizers' slogan would be: "Sell Us the Airport."

If the Kingsway Business Association and the Edmonton Enterprise Group and
others want the airport kept open, let them buy and operate it as a
private airport. If they are so sure a second airport in a city of one
million is such a viable enterprise, let them take the risk to own and run
it.

But, of course, if they had to pay $483 million for it or $335 million or
even just $91 million, they would never do it. So their demand boils down
to insisting that you and I pay for their vision for them by leaving the
airport as is and for the next three-and-a-half decades paying higher
municipal taxes than we would have to.

No thanks. The airport

savers should also stop trying to argue that the use of the 217-hectare
site as an airport generates anywhere near the economic activity that
would be generated were the field converted into a residential community
for nearly 25,000 with a transportation hub, an expanded campus for NAIT
and shops, restaurants, parks and offices. The reason airports are built
on marginal land on the fringes of cities -as City Centre was when it
opened 80 years ago-is that their low-intensity activities (relative to
commercial and residential uses)make airports uneconomical in city centres
where land prices are at a premium.

What's more, the medevac argument is a canard. Of the 87,000 takeoffs and
landings at the airport last year, just three per cent were medevac
flights and fewer than 400 of those (less than one-half of one per cent)
were flights with critical patients. If fixed-wing medevac flights were
impossible after City Centre closed, those 400 would not die. Rather,
their rescues would most likely be switched to helicopters that land
directly at hospitals.

There may be a lot of arguments for keeping City Centre an airport, but
none of them is convincing.

Source <http://www.edmontonjournal.com/story_print.html?id=1717970>

Smee Agin

Jul 10, 2009, 7:32:25 PM7/10/09

"Fuzzy Logic" <b...@arc.ab.caREMOVETHIS> wrote in message
Makes a lot of sense to me

John Fleming

Jul 10, 2009, 10:20:16 PM7/10/09
On Fri, 10 Jul 2009 05:38:47 GMT, while chained to a desk in
the scriptorium "Sharx35" <sha...@hotmail.com> wrote:
> $"The Doctor" <doc...@doctor.nl2k.ab.ca> wrote in message
> $news:h36be8$fbl$1...@gallifrey.nk.ca...

> $> And I won't vote for Mandel!
> $> --
> $
> $I would vote for the Doctor BEFORE I would vote for that idiot Mandel.

During his first term, I don't think he was too bad.

But this time around, I've heard him say some pretty stupid
things. Hopefully it's not something they put in the water
cooler in the mayor's office.

Maybe we should have a one term limit for mayors.

To the rest of your comment, I'm sure we can find a better
candidate than the doctor for mayor. After all, we both
know his track record in Usenet . . ..

Sharx35

Jul 11, 2009, 2:01:34 AM7/11/09

"Fuzzy Logic" <b...@arc.ab.caREMOVETHIS> wrote in message

Excellent article.

The Doctor

Jul 11, 2009, 9:23:45 AM7/11/09
In article <cbtf559g6dl4nped0...@4ax.com>,

John Fleming <nos...@sprynet.com> wrote:
>On Fri, 10 Jul 2009 05:38:47 GMT, while chained to a desk in
>the scriptorium "Sharx35" <sha...@hotmail.com> wrote:
>> $"The Doctor" <doc...@doctor.nl2k.ab.ca> wrote in message
>> $news:h36be8$fbl$1...@gallifrey.nk.ca...
>
>> $> And I won't vote for Mandel!
>> $> --
>> $
>> $I would vote for the Doctor BEFORE I would vote for that idiot Mandel.
>
>During his first term, I don't think he was too bad.
>
>But this time around, I've heard him say some pretty stupid
>things. Hopefully it's not something they put in the water
>cooler in the mayor's office.
>
>Maybe we should have a one term limit for mayors.
>
>To the rest of your comment, I'm sure we can find a better
>candidate than the doctor for mayor. After all, we both
>know his track record in Usenet . . ..

I said Sharx for mayor!!

John Fleming

Jul 11, 2009, 11:44:27 AM7/11/09
On Sat, 11 Jul 2009 13:23:45 +0000 (UTC), while chained to a

Doctor) wrote:
> $In article <cbtf559g6dl4nped0...@4ax.com>,
> $John Fleming <nos...@sprynet.com> wrote:
> $>On Fri, 10 Jul 2009 05:38:47 GMT, while chained to a desk in
> $>the scriptorium "Sharx35" <sha...@hotmail.com> wrote:
> $>> $"The Doctor" <doc...@doctor.nl2k.ab.ca> wrote in message
> $>> $news:h36be8$fbl$1...@gallifrey.nk.ca...
> $>
> $>> $> And I won't vote for Mandel!
> $>> $> --
> $>> $

> $>> $I would vote for the Doctor BEFORE I would vote for that idiot Mandel.
> $>
> $>During his first term, I don't think he was too bad.
> $>
> $>But this time around, I've heard him say some pretty stupid
> $>things. Hopefully it's not something they put in the water
> $>cooler in the mayor's office.
> $>
> $>Maybe we should have a one term limit for mayors.
> $>
> $>To the rest of your comment, I'm sure we can find a better
> $>candidate than the doctor for mayor. After all, we both
> $>know his track record in Usenet . . ..
> $
> $I said Sharx for mayor!!

Nobody really gives a rat's patoonie what you said.

I was responding to sharx comment, not yours.

Sharx35

Jul 11, 2009, 11:47:19 AM7/11/09

"John Fleming" <nos...@sprynet.com> wrote in message

Do you guys still chum around in Toastmasters?

John Fleming

Jul 11, 2009, 12:04:34 PM7/11/09
On Sat, 11 Jul 2009 15:47:19 GMT, while chained to a desk in

the scriptorium "Sharx35" <sha...@hotmail.com> wrote:
> $"John Fleming" <nos...@sprynet.com> wrote in message
> $news:epch55pelgcuojisd...@4ax.com...
> $> On Sat, 11 Jul 2009 13:23:45 +0000 (UTC), while chained to a
> $> desk in the scriptorium doc...@doctor.nl2k.ab.ca (The
> $> Doctor) wrote:
> $>> $In article <cbtf559g6dl4nped0...@4ax.com>,
> $>> $John Fleming <nos...@sprynet.com> wrote:
> $>> $>On Fri, 10 Jul 2009 05:38:47 GMT, while chained to a desk in
> $>> $>the scriptorium "Sharx35" <sha...@hotmail.com> wrote:
> $>> $>> $"The Doctor" <doc...@doctor.nl2k.ab.ca> wrote in message
> $>> $>> $news:h36be8$fbl$1...@gallifrey.nk.ca...

> $>> $>
> $>> $>> $> And I won't vote for Mandel!
> $>> $>> $> --
> $>> $>> $
> $>> $>> $I would vote for the Doctor BEFORE I would vote for that idiot
> $>> Mandel.
> $>> $>

> $>> $>During his first term, I don't think he was too bad.
> $>> $>
> $>> $>But this time around, I've heard him say some pretty stupid
> $>> $>things. Hopefully it's not something they put in the water
> $>> $>cooler in the mayor's office.

> $>> $>
> $>> $>Maybe we should have a one term limit for mayors.
> $>> $>
> $>> $>To the rest of your comment, I'm sure we can find a better
> $>> $>candidate than the doctor for mayor. After all, we both
> $>> $>know his track record in Usenet . . ..

> $>> $
> $>> $I said Sharx for mayor!!
> $>
> $> Nobody really gives a rat's patoonie what you said.
> $>
> $> I was responding to sharx comment, not yours.
> $
> $Do you guys still chum around in Toastmasters?

We still do belong to the same TM club.

Mr.Smartypants

Jul 11, 2009, 2:33:39 PM7/11/09
On Jul 11, 9:44 am, John Fleming <nos...@sprynet.com> wrote:
> On Sat, 11 Jul 2009 13:23:45 +0000 (UTC), while chained to a
> desk in the scriptorium doc...@doctor.nl2k.ab.ca (The
>

> Doctor) wrote:
> > $In article <cbtf559g6dl4nped0b2ae66ftvbrfbb...@4ax.com>,

> > $John Fleming  <nos...@sprynet.com> wrote:
> > $>On Fri, 10 Jul 2009 05:38:47 GMT, while chained to a desk in
> > $>the scriptorium "Sharx35" <shar...@hotmail.com> wrote:
> > $>> $"The Doctor" <doc...@doctor.nl2k.ab.ca> wrote in message
> > $>> $news:h36be8$fbl$1...@gallifrey.nk.ca...
> > $>
> > $>> $> And I won't vote for Mandel!
> > $>> $> --
> > $>> $
> > $>> $I would vote for the Doctor BEFORE I would vote for that idiot Mandel.
> > $>
> > $>During his first term, I don't think he was too bad.
> > $>
> > $>But this time around, I've heard him say some pretty stupid
> > $>things.  Hopefully it's not something they put in the water
> > $>cooler in the mayor's office.
> > $>
> > $>Maybe we should have a one term limit for mayors.
> > $>
> > $>To the rest of your comment, I'm sure we can find a better
> > $>candidate than the doctor for mayor.  After all, we both
> > $>know his track record in Usenet . . ..
> > $
> > $I said Sharx for mayor!!
>
> Nobody really gives a rat's patoonie what you said.

LOL!!

> I was responding to sharx comment, not yours.
>
> --
>
> John Fleming
> Edmonton, Canada
>
>      Old MacDonald had a farm E-I-E-I-O
>      And on that farm he had a genome E-I-E-I-O
>      With a SNP SNP here and a SNP SNP there,
>      Here a SNP, there a SNP, everywhere a SNP SNP

>      Old MacDonald had a farm E-I-E-I-O- Hide quoted text -

Mr.Smartypants

Jul 11, 2009, 2:34:18 PM7/11/09
On Jul 11, 10:04 am, John Fleming <nos...@sprynet.com> wrote:
> On Sat, 11 Jul 2009 15:47:19 GMT, while chained to a desk in
> the scriptorium "Sharx35" <shar...@hotmail.com> wrote:
>

> > $"John Fleming" <nos...@sprynet.com> wrote in message
> > $news:epch55pelgcuojisd...@4ax.com...
> > $> On Sat, 11 Jul 2009 13:23:45 +0000 (UTC), while chained to a
> > $> desk in the scriptorium doc...@doctor.nl2k.ab.ca (The
> > $> Doctor) wrote:
> > $>> $In article <cbtf559g6dl4nped0b2ae66ftvbrfbb...@4ax.com>,

> > $>> $John Fleming  <nos...@sprynet.com> wrote:
> > $>> $>On Fri, 10 Jul 2009 05:38:47 GMT, while chained to a desk in

Is Yads as mentally defective at TM meetings as he is on usenet?

> --
>
> John Fleming
> Edmonton, Canada
>
>      Old MacDonald had a farm E-I-E-I-O
>      And on that farm he had a genome E-I-E-I-O
>      With a SNP SNP here and a SNP SNP there,
>      Here a SNP, there a SNP, everywhere a SNP SNP

The Doctor

Jul 11, 2009, 5:27:36 PM7/11/09
In article <bu26m.35905$PH1.31347@edtnps82>,

LOL!

So Sharx would you consider running for Mayor?

John Fleming

Jul 11, 2009, 9:55:22 PM7/11/09
On Sat, 11 Jul 2009 11:34:18 -0700 (PDT), while chained to a
desk in the scriptorium "Mr.Smartypants"
<bunghol...@lycos.com> wrote:
> $On Jul 11, 10:04�am, John Fleming <nos...@sprynet.com> wrote:
> $> On Sat, 11 Jul 2009 15:47:19 GMT, while chained to a desk in

> $> the scriptorium "Sharx35" <shar...@hotmail.com> wrote:
> $> > $"John Fleming" <nos...@sprynet.com> wrote in message
> $> > $news:epch55pelgcuojisd...@4ax.com...
> $> > $> On Sat, 11 Jul 2009 13:23:45 +0000 (UTC), while chained to a
> $> > $> desk in the scriptorium doc...@doctor.nl2k.ab.ca (The
> $> > $> Doctor) wrote:
> $> > $>> $In article <cbtf559g6dl4nped0b2ae66ftvbrfbb...@4ax.com>,
> $> > $>> $John Fleming �<nos...@sprynet.com> wrote:
> $> > $>> $>On Fri, 10 Jul 2009 05:38:47 GMT, while chained to a desk in
> $> > $>> $>the scriptorium "Sharx35" <shar...@hotmail.com> wrote:
> $> > $>> $>> $"The Doctor" <doc...@doctor.nl2k.ab.ca> wrote in message
> $> > $>> $>> $news:h36be8$fbl$1...@gallifrey.nk.ca...

> $> > $>> $>
> $> > $>> $>> $> And I won't vote for Mandel!
> $> > $>> $>> $> --
> $> > $>> $>> $
> $> > $>> $>> $I would vote for the Doctor BEFORE I would vote for that idiot
> $> > $>> Mandel.

> $> > $>> $>
> $> > $>> $>During his first term, I don't think he was too bad.
> $> > $>> $>
> $> > $>> $>But this time around, I've heard him say some pretty stupid
> $> > $>> $>things. �Hopefully it's not something they put in the water
> $> > $>> $>cooler in the mayor's office.

> $> > $>> $>
> $> > $>> $>Maybe we should have a one term limit for mayors.
> $> > $>> $>
> $> > $>> $>To the rest of your comment, I'm sure we can find a better
> $> > $>> $>candidate than the doctor for mayor. �After all, we both
> $> > $>> $>know his track record in Usenet . . ..

> $> > $>> $
> $> > $>> $I said Sharx for mayor!!
> $> > $>
> $> > $> Nobody really gives a rat's patoonie what you said.
> $> > $>
> $> > $> I was responding to sharx comment, not yours.
> $> > $
> $> > $Do you guys still chum around in Toastmasters?
> $>
> $> We still do belong to the same TM club.
> $
> $Is Yads as mentally defective at TM meetings as he is on usenet?

Lets put it this way. Given his speaking skills and his
currently attained Toastmasters designation, it is tempting
to use the teachers' expression, "performing below grade
level". Not everyone may agree with me. However, it's my
perception based on listening to his speeches,listening to
his answers to table topic questions, and his general
performance at (and preparing for) roles at club meetings.

Smee Agin

Jul 12, 2009, 9:46:59 AM7/12/09

"BERNIE THE BUNION" <bernie@the_bunion.com> wrote in message

How many of you people cryng about the Muni closing actually use the damn
thing?

Mr.Smartypants

Jul 12, 2009, 3:31:48 PM7/12/09

LOL!!

Just as I thought.

> --
>
> John Fleming
> Edmonton, Canada
>
>      Old MacDonald had a farm E-I-E-I-O
>      And on that farm he had a genome E-I-E-I-O
>      With a SNP SNP here and a SNP SNP there,
>      Here a SNP, there a SNP, everywhere a SNP SNP

John Fleming

Jul 12, 2009, 4:10:50 PM7/12/09
On Sun, 12 Jul 2009 12:31:48 -0700 (PDT), while chained to a

<bunghol...@lycos.com> wrote:
> [...]

> $> > $> > $>
> $> > $> > $> I was responding to sharx comment, not yours.
> $> > $> > $
> $> > $> > $Do you guys still chum around in Toastmasters?
> $> > $>
> $> > $> We still do belong to the same TM club.
> $> > $
> $> > $Is Yads as mentally defective at TM meetings as he is on usenet?
> $>
> $> Lets put it this way. �Given his speaking skills and his
> $> currently attained Toastmasters designation, it is tempting
> $> to use the teachers' expression, "performing below grade
> $> level". �Not everyone may agree with me. �However, it's my
> $> perception based on listening to his speeches,listening to
> $> his answers to �table topic questions, and his general
> $> performance at (and preparing for) roles at club meetings.

It's really kind of sad.

Mr.Smartypants

Jul 12, 2009, 4:34:20 PM7/12/09

Well, only Yads can change Yads.

> --
>
> John Fleming
> Edmonton, Canada
>
>      Old MacDonald had a farm E-I-E-I-O
>      And on that farm he had a genome E-I-E-I-O
>      With a SNP SNP here and a SNP SNP there,
>      Here a SNP, there a SNP, everywhere a SNP SNP

John Fleming

Jul 12, 2009, 5:33:57 PM7/12/09
On Sun, 12 Jul 2009 13:34:20 -0700 (PDT), while chained to a
desk in the scriptorium "Mr.Smartypants" <bc...@canada.com>
wrote:
> [...]

> $> > $> > $> > $> I was responding to sharx comment, not yours.
> $> > $> > $> > $
> $> > $> > $> > $Do you guys still chum around in Toastmasters?

> $> > $> > $>
> $> > $> > $> We still do belong to the same TM club.
> $> > $> > $
> $> > $> > $Is Yads as mentally defective at TM meetings as he is on usenet?
> $> > $>
> $> > $> Lets put it this way. �Given his speaking skills and his
> $> > $> currently attained Toastmasters designation, it is tempting
> $> > $> to use the teachers' expression, "performing below grade
> $> > $> level". �Not everyone may agree with me. �However, it's my
> $> > $> perception based on listening to his speeches,listening to
> $> > $> his answers to �table topic questions, and his general
> $> > $> performance at (and preparing for) roles at club meetings.

True. Too true.

The Doctor

Jul 12, 2009, 7:40:07 PM7/12/09
In article <301eedff-0431-4e75...@a37g2000prf.googlegroups.com>,
> [...]

>> > $> > $> > $>
>> > $> > $> > $> I was responding to sharx comment, not yours.
>> > $> > $> > $
>> > $> > $> > $Do you guys still chum around in Toastmasters?
>> > $> > $>
>> > $> > $> We still do belong to the same TM club.
>> > $> > $
>> > $> > $Is Yads as mentally defective at TM meetings as he is on usenet?
>> > $>
>> > $> Lets put it this way. =A0Given his speaking skills and his

>> > $> currently attained Toastmasters designation, it is tempting
>> > $> to use the teachers' expression, "performing below grade
>> > $> level". =A0Not everyone may agree with me. =A0However, it's my

>> > $> perception based on listening to his speeches,listening to
>> > $> his answers to =A0table topic questions, and his general

>> > $> performance at (and preparing for) roles at club meetings.

First you need the Holocaust facts RH!

Mr.Smartypants

Jul 14, 2009, 6:43:35 PM7/14/09
On Jul 12, 5:40 pm, doc...@doctor.nl2k.ab.ca (The Doctor) wrote:
> In article <301eedff-0431-4e75-9bb9-5e50e798e...@a37g2000prf.googlegroups.com>,

FIRST, *you* have to understand we are NOT talking about the holohoax
or me. We are talking about YOU.