Smoking can be bad for your friends

Matthew Kruk

Sep 10, 2009, 5:57:08 PM9/10/09
http://www.local12.com/news/local/story/Man-Burned-in-Meth-Lab-Explosion-Dies/WGsGzEnBbEaTn6cd62V9tQ.cspx

Man Burned in Meth Lab Explosion Dies

Last Update: 3:40 pm

One of two men seriously injured in a meth lab explosion in Brown County
has died and his friend may soon face charges.

Officials say Alan Carter passed away this morning. He suffered burns
over 70 percent of his body in an explosion on Greenbush West Road in
Sterling Township August 30th.

Investigators believe Carter's friend Larry Hughbanks walked downstairs
with a cigarette while Carter was cooking meth. Hughbanks also suffered
burns. There is no word on his condition.

Charges against Hughbanks are pending and a grand jury will consider
this case soon. Prosecutors say they may also file manslaughter charges
against Hughbanks in Carter's death.

John Fleming

Sep 10, 2009, 11:12:51 PM9/10/09
On Thu, 10 Sep 2009 15:57:08 -0600, while chained to a desk
in the scriptorium "Matthew Kruk" <anyw...@wind.blows>
wrote:
> $http://www.local12.com/news/local/story/Man-Burned-in-Meth-Lab-Explosion-Dies/WGsGzEnBbEaTn6cd62V9tQ.cspx
> $
> $Man Burned in Meth Lab Explosion Dies
> $
> $Last Update: 3:40 pm
> $
> $One of two men seriously injured in a meth lab explosion in Brown County
> $has died and his friend may soon face charges.
> $
> $Officials say Alan Carter passed away this morning. He suffered burns
> $over 70 percent of his body in an explosion on Greenbush West Road in
> $Sterling Township August 30th.
> $
> $Investigators believe Carter's friend Larry Hughbanks walked downstairs
> $with a cigarette while Carter was cooking meth. Hughbanks also suffered
> $burns. There is no word on his condition.
> $
> $Charges against Hughbanks are pending and a grand jury will consider
> $this case soon. Prosecutors say they may also file manslaughter charges
> $against Hughbanks in Carter's death.

Good.

If he's in jail for manslaughter, he won't be out in the
community manufacturing drugs.

--

John Fleming
Edmonton, Canada

Old MacDonald had a farm E-I-E-I-O
And on that farm he had a genome E-I-E-I-O
With a SNP SNP here and a SNP SNP there,
Here a SNP, there a SNP, everywhere a SNP SNP
Old MacDonald had a farm E-I-E-I-O

john smith

Sep 11, 2009, 11:15:48 AM9/11/09

"John Fleming" <nos...@sprynet.com> wrote in message

It's a dirty job but *someone* has to do it...

Sep 15, 2009, 3:55:54 AM9/15/09
john smith <the_jo...@ntlworld.com> as King Henry V: Though all
that I can do is nothing worth, Since that my penitence comes after all,
Imploring Pardon.

Do what ? Manufacture drugs ?

Not in my book they don't.

>> --
>>
>> John Fleming
>> Edmonton, Canada
>>
>> Old MacDonald had a farm E-I-E-I-O
>> And on that farm he had a genome E-I-E-I-O
>> With a SNP SNP here and a SNP SNP there,
>> Here a SNP, there a SNP, everywhere a SNP SNP
>> Old MacDonald had a farm E-I-E-I-O

--
Bill Jillians - Improving EVERYONE'S Usenet Experience since 1997.
Raised to Perfection: demon.ip.support.newuser, uk.adverts.personals(RIP),

The Doctor

Sep 15, 2009, 7:10:11 AM9/15/09

Terrible stuff that.
--
Member - Liberal International This is doc...@nl2k.ab.ca
Ici doc...@nl2k.ab.ca God, Queen and country! Beware Anti-Christ rising!

john smith

Sep 15, 2009, 1:29:52 PM9/15/09

"<p>sychotic <c>hicken" <Bi...@hotmail.com> wrote in message

You seem to think you're the Ruler Of The World. In fact, nobody gives a
flying fuck what YOU think...

john smith

Sep 15, 2009, 1:30:21 PM9/15/09

"The Doctor" <doc...@doctor.nl2k.ab.ca> wrote in message

So you've never taken asprin?

Sep 15, 2009, 2:26:40 PM9/15/09

Wow ! Drug dealers sell aspirin ... I never knew !

>> --
>> Member - Liberal International This is doc...@nl2k.ab.ca
>> Ici doc...@nl2k.ab.ca God, Queen and country! Beware Anti-Christ rising!
>> Never Satan President Republic!
>> The fool says in his heart, "There is no God". They are corrupt, and their
>> ways are vile; there is no one who does good. - Ps 53:1

Sep 15, 2009, 2:28:01 PM9/15/09

Hell no. You are the ruler of the world. I'm just your humble Court
Jester.

The Doctor

Sep 15, 2009, 6:08:59 PM9/15/09
In article <TaQrm.78204$tM2....@newsfe23.ams2>,

Make a guess flunkie troll john smith.

john smith

Sep 15, 2009, 7:42:43 PM9/15/09

"<p>sychotic <c>hicken" <Bi...@hotmail.com> wrote in message

You're an idiot, aren't you? Define your terms...

john smith

Sep 15, 2009, 7:43:36 PM9/15/09

"<p>sychotic <c>hicken" <Bi...@hotmail.com> wrote in message

You're fired! You're rubbish!

john smith

Sep 15, 2009, 7:44:24 PM9/15/09

"The Doctor" <doc...@doctor.nl2k.ab.ca> wrote in message

I'm guessing... "Yes"...?

The Doctor

Sep 15, 2009, 8:25:50 PM9/15/09
In article <tFVrm.141122$I07....@newsfe04.ams2>,

Next.

"The Great One"

Sep 16, 2009, 12:13:10 AM9/16/09

"john smith" <the_jo...@ntlworld.com> wrote in message news:laQrm.78194$tM2....@newsfe23.ams2...

Said "Idiot-Troll" John Smith to his mirror as he puts on his make-up in the morning !!
--
John C.

"The Great One"

Sep 16, 2009, 12:15:22 AM9/16/09

"john smith" <the_jo...@ntlworld.com> wrote in message news:TaQrm.78204$tM2....@newsfe23.ams2...

Not the way you do....."up-the-arse" !!
--
John C.

"The Great One"

Sep 16, 2009, 12:17:27 AM9/16/09

"john smith" <the_jo...@ntlworld.com> wrote in message news:VDVrm.141119$I07....@newsfe04.ams2...

You're Queer, aren't you?

"The Great One"

Sep 16, 2009, 12:20:02 AM9/16/09

"john smith" <the_jo...@ntlworld.com> wrote in message news:JEVrm.141121$I07.1...@newsfe04.ams2...

Said the little "Spoiled Brat" John Smith !!
--
John C.

Stephen Wilson

Sep 16, 2009, 3:34:36 AM9/16/09

"john smith" <the_jo...@ntlworld.com> wrote in message

And there I was, thinking that pharmacists sold drugs...

The Doctor

Sep 16, 2009, 7:56:43 AM9/16/09
In article <LeudnYZGn5ZW-y3X...@centurytel.net>,
\"The Great One\" <hones...@centurytel.net> wrote:

>"john smith" <the_jo...@ntlworld.com> wrote in message =
>>=20
>> "<p>sychotic <c>hicken" <Bi...@hotmail.com> wrote in message=20
>> > john smith <the_jo...@ntlworld.com> as King Henry V: Though all =
>that=20
>> > I can do is nothing worth, Since that my penitence comes after all,=20

>> > Imploring Pardon.

>$http://www.local12.com/news/local/story/Man-Burned-in-Meth-Lab-Explos
>Brown=20

>burns

>Road in

>consider

>> > Do what ? Manufacture drugs ?
>> >
>> > Not in my book they don't.
>> >

>>=20
>>=20
>>=20
>> You seem to think you're the Ruler Of The World. In fact, nobody =
>gives a=20
>> flying what YOU think...
>
>Said "Idiot-Troll" John Smith to his mirror as he puts on his make-up in =

>the morning !!
>--
>John C.

IF the mirror does not crack.

The Doctor

Sep 16, 2009, 7:57:30 AM9/16/09
In article <xKedndK4PrTS-i3X...@centurytel.net>,

\"The Great One\" <hones...@centurytel.net> wrote:

>"john smith" <the_jo...@ntlworld.com> wrote in message =
>>=20
>> "The Doctor" <doc...@doctor.nl2k.ab.ca> wrote in message=20

>all,

>> =

>os
>Brown=20

>suffered=20

>Road in

>consider
>manslaughter=20

>> > Terrible stuff that.
>>=20

>> So you've never taken asprin?
>
>Not the way you do....."up-the-arse" !!
>--
>John C.

Where smith's brain is located?

The Doctor

Sep 16, 2009, 7:58:33 AM9/16/09
In article <qtqdnXmdM-NQ-i3X...@centurytel.net>,

\"The Great One\" <hones...@centurytel.net> wrote:

>"john smith" <the_jo...@ntlworld.com> wrote in message =
>>=20
>> "<p>sychotic <c>hicken" <Bi...@hotmail.com> wrote in message=20
>> > john smith <the_jo...@ntlworld.com> as King Henry V: Though all =
>that=20
>> > I can do is nothing worth, Since that my penitence comes after all,=20

>> > Imploring Pardon.

>all

>after all,

>> =

>plos

>Brown
>suffered
>Road=20

>also

>manslaughter

>> > Wow ! Drug dealers sell aspirin ... I never knew !
>>=20
>> You're an idiot, aren't you?=20

>You're Queer, aren't you?

Weird and deranged.

The Doctor

Sep 16, 2009, 7:59:27 AM9/16/09
In article <5uOdnTrZO5_19S3X...@centurytel.net>,

\"The Great One\" <hones...@centurytel.net> wrote:

>"john smith" <the_jo...@ntlworld.com> wrote in message =
>>=20
>> "<p>sychotic <c>hicken" <Bi...@hotmail.com> wrote in message=20
>> > john smith <the_jo...@ntlworld.com> as King Henry V: Though all =
>that=20
>> > I can do is nothing worth, Since that my penitence comes after all,=20

>> > Imploring Pardon.

>all=20

>all,

>$http://www.local12.com/news/local/story/Man-Burned-in-Meth-Lab-Explos

>Brown
>suffered=20
>Road=20

>also
>consider

>manslaughter

>gives a
>> >
>> > Hell no. You are the ruler of the world. I'm just your humble =
>Court=20
>> > Jester.
>>=20

>> You're fired! You're rubbish!
>
>Said the little "Spoiled Brat" John Smith !!
>--
>John C.

Spoiled and undisciplined.

AlanSailsbury

Sep 16, 2009, 10:25:22 AM9/16/09
On Sep 16, 12:59 pm, doc...@doctor.nl2k.ab.ca (The Doctor) wrote:

> Spoiled and undisciplined.
> --

And how would YOU discipline people Yads? Let me guess, - would the
word of the Lord be involved?

Hulahoop

Sep 16, 2009, 10:52:48 AM9/16/09
On Sep 16, 2:17 pm, "\"The Great One\"" <honestj...@centurytel.net>
wrote:
> "john smith" <the_johnsm...@ntlworld.com> wrote in messagenews:VDVrm.141119$I07....@newsfe04.ams2...

> > "<p>sychotic <c>hicken" <Bi...@hotmail.com> wrote in message
> > > john smith <the_johnsm...@ntlworld.com> as King Henry V:  Though all that

> > > I can do is nothing worth, Since that my penitence comes after all,
> > > Imploring Pardon.

> You're Queer, aren't you?- Hide quoted text -

and you of course are a trouble maker, but don't worry I suspect that
most people in RADW see you for what you are

Mr.Smartypants

Sep 16, 2009, 4:40:30 PM9/16/09

Well first off he'd prolly recruit Aggy since he did a "decent" job of
raising his own cats. Then for those that Aggy couldn't raise
decently, Yads would be round to burn their houses down.

The Doctor

Sep 16, 2009, 6:35:22 PM9/16/09
In article <0443a68c-b9b5-4364...@j19g2000vbp.googlegroups.com>,
AlanSailsbury <alansa...@yahoo.co.uk> wrote:

Keep on trolling projecting troll Sailsbury.

The Doctor

Sep 16, 2009, 6:37:21 PM9/16/09
In article <690c5ce8-0606-4c50...@p10g2000prm.googlegroups.com>,
Hulahoop <sween...@hotmail.com> wrote:
>On Sep 16, 2:17=A0pm, "\"The Great One\"" <honestj...@centurytel.net>
>wrote:
>> "john smith" <the_johnsm...@ntlworld.com> wrote in messagenews:VDVrm.1411=

>19$I07....@newsfe04.ams2...
>>
>> > "<p>sychotic <c>hicken" <Bi...@hotmail.com> wrote in message

>l that

>all

> all,

>Explos

>own
>ered

>Road
>lso

>hter

>> > You're an idiot, aren't you?
>>
>> You're Queer, aren't you?- Hide quoted text -

>and you of course are a trouble maker, but don't worry I suspect that
>most people in RADW see you for what you are

A person routing out troublemakers is Honest John.

sadako

Sep 16, 2009, 7:00:16 PM9/16/09
On Sep 16, 11:35 pm, doc...@doctor.nl2k.ab.ca (The Doctor) wrote:
> In article <0443a68c-b9b5-4364-914f-395d14c1f...@j19g2000vbp.googlegroups.com>,

> AlanSailsbury  <alansailsb...@yahoo.co.uk> wrote:
> >On Sep 16, 12:59=A0pm, doc...@doctor.nl2k.ab.ca (The Doctor) wrote:
>
> >> Spoiled and undisciplined.
> >> --
>
> >And how would YOU discipline people Yads? Let me guess, - would the
> >word of the Lord be involved?
>
> Keep on trolling projecting troll Sailsbury.
> --
> Member - Liberal International  This is doc...@nl2k.ab.ca
> Ici doc...@nl2k.ab.ca God, Queen and country! Beware Anti-Christ rising!
> Never Satan President Republic!
> The fool says in his heart, "There is no God". They are corrupt, and their ways are vile; there is no one who does good. - Ps 53:1

Oi you scumbag troll- this thread is for discussing how smoking can be
bad for your FRIENDS

And we all know a sad social mutant like you doesn't have any, so
you've no business being here.

Now fuck off!!!!!!

The Doctor

Sep 16, 2009, 7:07:44 PM9/16/09
In article <5fe7e65c-cc4e-40ab...@f10g2000vbf.googlegroups.com>,
sadako <tom...@yahoo.co.uk> wrote:
>On Sep 16, 11:35=A0pm, doc...@doctor.nl2k.ab.ca (The Doctor) wrote:
>> In article <0443a68c-b9b5-4364-914f-395d14c1f...@j19g2000vbp.googlegroups=
>.com>,
>>
>> AlanSailsbury =A0<alansailsb...@yahoo.co.uk> wrote:

>> >And how would YOU discipline people Yads? Let me guess, - would the
>> >word of the Lord be involved?
>>
>> Keep on trolling projecting troll Sailsbury.
>> --
>> Member - Liberal International =A0This is doc...@nl2k.ab.ca

>> Ici doc...@nl2k.ab.ca God, Queen and country! Beware Anti-Christ rising!
>> Never Satan President Republic!
>> The fool says in his heart, "There is no God". They are corrupt, and thei=

>r ways are vile; there is no one who does good. - Ps 53:1
>
>Oi you scumbag troll- this thread is for discussing how smoking can be
>bad for your FRIENDS
>
>And we all know a sad social mutant like you doesn't have any, so
>you've no business being here.

Thus trolled stalking troll Tom80s the SADAko!!

sadako

Sep 17, 2009, 6:23:56 AM9/17/09
On Sep 17, 12:07 am, doc...@doctor.nl2k.ab.ca (The Doctor) wrote:
> In article <5fe7e65c-cc4e-40ab-83f2-e301b006c...@f10g2000vbf.googlegroups.com>,
> The fool says in his heart, "There is no God". They are corrupt, and their ways are vile; there is no one who does good. - Ps 53:1- Hide quoted text -

Like I'd want to stalk a creep like you. Don't flatter yourself so
desperately and pathetically you loser.

If I was stalking you I wouldn't tell you to Fuck Off! all the time.
and if you really WERE being stalked by me, you'd do us all a favour
and leave this newsgroup to avoid me. So stop lying you disgusting
slimy slanderer.

Kadaitcha Man

Sep 17, 2009, 6:53:17 AM9/17/09
sadako, ye frothy incapable and shallow innocent, thou art lumpish,
heavy, melancholy, ye carried on:

> On Sep 17, 12:07 am, doc...@doctor.nl2k.ab.ca (The Doctor) wrote:

>> Thus trolled stalking troll Tom80s the SADAko!!

> Like I'd want to stalk a creep like you.

So you'd stalk him if he wasn't a creep, yes?

--
alt.usenet.kooks
Hamlet, Act 3, Scene 1 [129]

Hammer of Thor: February 2007.
Pierre Salinger Memorial Hook, Line & Sinker:
September 2005, April 2006, January 2007, August 2008.
Barbara Woodhouse Memorial Dog Whistle, Official owner
and trainer of Bucky Breeder, August 2008.

Member of:
Usenet Ruiner List
Top Assholes on the Net List
Most hated usenetizens of all time List
Cog in the AUK Hate Machine List

Find me on Google Maps: 24�39'47.13"S, 134�4'20.18"E

Join me for dinner. I'm cooking infected heads of lettuce and corn
compote with decayed liver aside terrible piglet pussing boil
accentuated with decayed foot inside screwed up house sparrow artery
with foreskin marinade, arranged in a bubbling deep dish filled with
flavourless hodgepodge of poultry and cabbage in putrid blood, a side of
weevil lymph node and a mug of coagulated white blood cells.

peachyashiepassion

Sep 17, 2009, 7:19:07 AM9/17/09

Perhaps you want to reconsider your stand on stalking him?

sadako

Sep 17, 2009, 8:11:56 AM9/17/09
On Sep 17, 12:19 pm, peachyashiepassion <exquisitepe...@hotmail.com>
wrote:
>    Perhaps you want to reconsider your stand on stalking him?- Hide quoted text -

Oh go away you troll-appeasing bleeding heart.

The Doctor

Sep 17, 2009, 8:39:32 AM9/17/09
In article <e55da6e9-4121-4a7e...@j9g2000vbp.googlegroups.com>,
sadako <tom...@yahoo.co.uk> wrote:
>On Sep 17, 12:07=A0am, doc...@doctor.nl2k.ab.ca (The Doctor) wrote:
>> In article <5fe7e65c-cc4e-40ab-83f2-e301b006c...@f10g2000vbf.googlegroups=
>.com>,
>>

>> sadako =A0<tom...@yahoo.co.uk> wrote:
>ups=3D
>> >.com>,

>e:

>g!
>hei=3D

>> >r ways are vile; there is no one who does good. - Ps 53:1
>>
>> >Oi you scumbag troll- this thread is for discussing how smoking can be
>> >bad for your FRIENDS
>>
>> >And we all know a sad social mutant like you doesn't have any, so
>> >you've no business being here.
>>
>> Thus trolled stalking troll Tom80s the SADAko!!
>> --
>> Member - Liberal International =A0This is doc...@nl2k.ab.ca
>> Ici doc...@nl2k.ab.ca God, Queen and country! Beware Anti-Christ rising!
>> Never Satan President Republic!
>> The fool says in his heart, "There is no God". They are corrupt, and thei=
>r ways are vile; there is no one who does good. - Ps 53:1- Hide quoted text=

> -

>Like I'd want to stalk a creep like you. Don't flatter yourself so
>desperately and pathetically you loser.
>
>If I was stalking you I wouldn't tell you to all the time.

>and if you really WERE being stalked by me, you'd do us all a favour
>and leave this newsgroup to avoid me. So stop lying you disgusting
>slimy slanderer.

Thus troll stalking and lying troll Tom80s the SADone.

--
Member - Liberal International This is doc...@nl2k.ab.ca
Ici doc...@nl2k.ab.ca God, Queen and country! Beware Anti-Christ rising!
Never Satan President Republic!

For the latest World News go to http://www.cuttingedge.org/

The Doctor

Sep 17, 2009, 8:42:24 AM9/17/09
In article <qrjj42$76s$m...@alt.bitch.powerful-soul-pole.biz.singapore>,

Kadaitcha Man <an...@no.email> wrote:
>sadako, ye frothy incapable and shallow innocent, thou art lumpish,
>heavy, melancholy, ye carried on:
>
>> On Sep 17, 12:07 am, doc...@doctor.nl2k.ab.ca (The Doctor) wrote:
>
>>> Thus trolled stalking troll Tom80s the SADAko!!
>
>> Like I'd want to stalk a creep like you.
>
>So you'd stalk him if he wasn't a creep, yes?

Good question KM!

--
Member - Liberal International This is doc...@nl2k.ab.ca
Ici doc...@nl2k.ab.ca God, Queen and country! Beware Anti-Christ rising!
Never Satan President Republic!

The Doctor

Sep 17, 2009, 8:43:39 AM9/17/09
In article <97e714b9-545a-4666...@o35g2000vbi.googlegroups.com>,
sadako <tom...@yahoo.co.uk> wrote:
>On Sep 17, 12:19=A0pm, peachyashiepassion <exquisitepe...@hotmail.com>

>wrote:
>> sadako wrote:
>ups.com>,

>roups=3D

>ote:

>ing!
> thei=3D

>g!
>heir ways are vile; there is no one who does good. - Ps 53:1- Hide quoted t=

>ext -

>> > Like I'd want to stalk a creep like you. Don't flatter yourself so
>> > desperately and pathetically you loser.
>>
>> > If I was stalking you I wouldn't tell you to all the time.

>> > and if you really WERE being stalked by me, you'd do us all a favour
>> > and leave this newsgroup to avoid me. So stop lying you disgusting
>> > slimy slanderer.
>>
>> =A0 =A0Perhaps you want to reconsider your stand on stalking him?- Hide q=

>uoted text -

>Oh go away you troll-appeasing bleeding heart.

You really are a psychological basket case Tom80s the SADone.

--
Member - Liberal International This is doc...@nl2k.ab.ca
Ici doc...@nl2k.ab.ca God, Queen and country! Beware Anti-Christ rising!
Never Satan President Republic!

john smith

Sep 17, 2009, 11:39:47 AM9/17/09

> In article <qrjj42$76s$m...@alt.bitch.powerful-soul-pole.biz.singapore>,
> Kadaitcha Man <an...@no.email> wrote:
>>sadako, ye frothy incapable and shallow innocent, thou art lumpish,
>>heavy, melancholy, ye carried on:

>>> Like I'd want to stalk a creep like you.
>>
>>So you'd stalk him if he wasn't a creep, yes?
>>

> Good question KM!

But you ARE a creep, Yads, so the question is purely academic...

sadako

Sep 17, 2009, 12:42:38 PM9/17/09
On Sep 17, 1:42 pm, doc...@doctor.nl2k.ab.ca (The Doctor) wrote:
> In article <qrjj42$76...@alt.bitch.powerful-soul-pole.biz.singapore>,

> Kadaitcha Man <a...@no.email> wrote:
> >sadako, ye frothy incapable and shallow innocent, thou art lumpish,
> >heavy, melancholy, ye carried on:

> >> Like I'd want to stalk a creep like you.
>
> >So you'd stalk him if he wasn't a creep, yes?
>
> Good question KM!
> --
> Member - Liberal International  This is doc...@nl2k.ab.ca
> Ici doc...@nl2k.ab.ca God, Queen and country! Beware Anti-Christ rising!
> Never Satan President Republic!
> For the latest World News go tohttp://www.cuttingedge.org/

Yes and rather amusingly you missed the part where KM called you a
creep, which is what you are. You disgusting sub-human creep!

The Doctor

Sep 17, 2009, 1:25:28 PM9/17/09
In article <bLssm.111593$4f4....@newsfe11.ams2>,

john smith <the_jo...@ntlworld.com> wrote:

>"The Doctor" <doc...@doctor.nl2k.ab.ca> wrote in message
>> In article <qrjj42$76s$m...@alt.bitch.powerful-soul-pole.biz.singapore>,
>> Kadaitcha Man <an...@no.email> wrote:
>>>sadako, ye frothy incapable and shallow innocent, thou art lumpish,
>>>heavy, melancholy, ye carried on:

>>>So you'd stalk him if he wasn't a creep, yes?
>>>

>> Good question KM!
>

>But you ARE a creep, Yads, so the question is purely academic...

Said liar troll john smith.

The Doctor

Sep 17, 2009, 1:29:52 PM9/17/09
In article <952bc7d5-5a76-4dc4...@y20g2000vbk.googlegroups.com>,
sadako <tom...@yahoo.co.uk> wrote:

>On Sep 17, 1:42=A0pm, doc...@doctor.nl2k.ab.ca (The Doctor) wrote:
>> In article <qrjj42$76...@alt.bitch.powerful-soul-pole.biz.singapore>,
>>
>> Kadaitcha Man <a...@no.email> wrote:
>> >sadako, ye frothy incapable and shallow innocent, thou art lumpish,
>> >heavy, melancholy, ye carried on:

>> >So you'd stalk him if he wasn't a creep, yes?
>>
>> Good question KM!
>> --
>> Member - Liberal International =A0This is doc...@nl2k.ab.ca

>> Ici doc...@nl2k.ab.ca God, Queen and country! Beware Anti-Christ rising!
>> Never Satan President Republic!
>> For the latest World News go tohttp://www.cuttingedge.org/
>
>Yes and rather amusingly you missed the part where KM called you a
>creep, which is what you are. You disgusting sub-human creep!

So when will you answer the poster from Hell?

Mr.Smartypants

Sep 17, 2009, 2:49:49 PM9/17/09
On Sep 17, 11:29 am, doc...@doctor.nl2k.ab.ca (The Doctor) wrote:
> In article <952bc7d5-5a76-4dc4-bc4d-ba11588a2...@y20g2000vbk.googlegroups.com>,

> sadako  <tom...@yahoo.co.uk> wrote:
> >On Sep 17, 1:42=A0pm, doc...@doctor.nl2k.ab.ca (The Doctor) wrote:

> >> Good question KM!
> >> --
> >> Member - Liberal International =A0This is doc...@nl2k.ab.ca
> >> Ici doc...@nl2k.ab.ca God, Queen and country! Beware Anti-Christ rising!
> >> Never Satan President Republic!
> >> For the latest World News go tohttp://www.cuttingedge.org/
>
> >Yes and rather amusingly you missed the part where KM called you a
> >creep, which is what you are. You disgusting sub-human creep!
>
> So when will you answer the poster from Hell?
> --

ROTFL!!

You really are too much Yads!

When KM called you a creep you responded that KM had asked a good
question.

When it's pointed out to you that KM actually called you a creep, you
instantly decided KM is the "poster from Hell".

It's obvious your comprehension is equal to your writing skills. No
wonder you have no clue most of the time what anyone is actually
saying or even what *YOU* are actually saying.

Too funny.;o)

Diane L.

Sep 17, 2009, 4:47:02 PM9/17/09

Problems with reading comprehension?

You:

"if you really WERE being stalked by me, you'd do us all a favour
and leave this newsgroup to avoid me."

peachy:

"Perhaps you want to reconsider your stand on stalking him?"

How do you get "troll-appeasing" out of that?

Diane L.

The Doctor

Sep 17, 2009, 5:43:44 PM9/17/09
In article <c819b077-aa94-4d16...@q40g2000prh.googlegroups.com>,
Mr.Smartypants <bunghol...@lycos.com> wrote:
>On Sep 17, 11:29=A0am, doc...@doctor.nl2k.ab.ca (The Doctor) wrote:
>> In article <952bc7d5-5a76-4dc4-bc4d-ba11588a2...@y20g2000vbk.googlegroups=
>.com>,
>>

>> sadako =A0<tom...@yahoo.co.uk> wrote:

>g!
>>
>> >Yes and rather amusingly you missed the part where KM called you a
>> >creep, which is what you are. You disgusting sub-human creep!
>>
>> So when will you answer the poster from Hell?
>> --
>

>ROTFL!!
>

>You really are too much Yads!
>
>When KM called you a creep you responded that KM had asked a good
>question.
>
>When it's pointed out to you that KM actually called you a creep, you
>instantly decided KM is the "poster from Hell".
>
>It's obvious your comprehension is equal to your writing skills. No
>wonder you have no clue most of the time what anyone is actually
>saying or even what *YOU* are actually saying.
>
>Too funny.;o)

Looks like you have been rehersing Mein Kampf Ron Hamilton
the chronic liar.
--
Member - Liberal International This is doc...@nl2k.ab.ca

The Doctor

Sep 17, 2009, 5:46:51 PM9/17/09
In article <7hflilF...@mid.individual.net>,

Good question Diane?

--
Member - Liberal International This is doc...@nl2k.ab.ca
Ici doc...@nl2k.ab.ca God, Queen and country! Beware Anti-Christ rising!
Never Satan President Republic!

peachyashiepassion

Sep 17, 2009, 6:05:09 PM9/17/09

Ahem. Review if you would please, what you said WOULD happen IF you
were stalking him?

peachyashiepassion

Sep 17, 2009, 8:31:23 PM9/17/09

He's so sure what I'm going to say, he jumps. :)

pandora

Sep 17, 2009, 10:00:29 PM9/17/09
peachyashiepassion wrote:

What? Are you defending the Doctor? Give me a break!

The Doctor

Sep 17, 2009, 10:35:39 PM9/17/09
In article <88GdnZzjvIiody_X...@scnresearch.com>,

IS your head turned upside down pandora?

--
Member - Liberal International This is doc...@nl2k.ab.ca
Ici doc...@nl2k.ab.ca God, Queen and country! Beware Anti-Christ rising!
Never Satan President Republic!

Kadaitcha Man

Sep 18, 2009, 1:52:06 AM9/18/09
The Doctor, ye bulbous cursing hypocrite, goodness is poison to your
stomach, ye implied:

> In article <bLssm.111593$4f4....@newsfe11.ams2>,
> john smith <the_jo...@ntlworld.com> wrote:
>>
>> "The Doctor" <doc...@doctor.nl2k.ab.ca> wrote in message
>>> In article
>>> <qrjj42$76s$m...@alt.bitch.powerful-soul-pole.biz.singapore>,

>>> Good question KM!
>>

>> But you ARE a creep, Yads, so the question is purely academic...
>>

> Said liar troll john smith.

HEY! I'm a liar troll too, you know.

--
alt.usenet.kooks
Hamlet, Act 3, Scene 1 [129]

Hammer of Thor: February 2007.
Pierre Salinger Memorial Hook, Line & Sinker:
September 2005, April 2006, January 2007, August 2008.
Barbara Woodhouse Memorial Dog Whistle, Official owner
and trainer of Bucky Breeder, August 2008.

Member of:
Usenet Ruiner List
Top Assholes on the Net List
Most hated usenetizens of all time List
Cog in the AUK Hate Machine List

Find me on Google Maps: 24�39'47.13"S, 134�4'20.18"E

Join me for dinner. I'm cooking ghoulish giant garden slug offal and
hamster carbuncle garnish in polluted crunchy handkerchief dregs and
corn garnish, dished up in a chilled mug with a slew of burnt almond,
fatty oddments of sea slug and salami, phlegm, a side of Persian cat
stomach carcinoma and a container of smegma.

The Doctor

Sep 18, 2009, 8:45:54 AM9/18/09
In article <dcqkvp$a25$c...@alt.graphics.vegetative-buttock-climber.net.thailand>,

Kadaitcha Man <an...@no.email> wrote:
>The Doctor, ye bulbous cursing hypocrite, goodness is poison to your
>stomach, ye implied:
>
>> In article <bLssm.111593$4f4....@newsfe11.ams2>,
>> john smith <the_jo...@ntlworld.com> wrote:
>>>
>>> "The Doctor" <doc...@doctor.nl2k.ab.ca> wrote in message

>>> But you ARE a creep, Yads, so the question is purely academic...
>>>

>> Said liar troll john smith.
>
>HEY! I'm a liar troll too, you know.

You are more honest than the Laugh Shack trolls here.

Kadaitcha Man

Sep 18, 2009, 8:52:31 AM9/18/09
The Doctor, ye disgusting caitiff recreant, what a caterwauling dost
thou keep, ye whinged:

> In article
> <dcqkvp$a25$c...@alt.graphics.vegetative-buttock-climber.net.thailand>,
> Kadaitcha Man <an...@no.email> wrote:
>> The Doctor, ye bulbous cursing hypocrite, goodness is poison to your
>> stomach, ye implied:

>>> Said liar troll john smith.
>>
>> HEY! I'm a liar troll too, you know.
>>

> You are more honest than the Laugh Shack trolls here.

I know. I don't tell lies.

--
alt.usenet.kooks
Hamlet, Act 3, Scene 1 [129]

Hammer of Thor: February 2007.
Pierre Salinger Memorial Hook, Line & Sinker:
September 2005, April 2006, January 2007, August 2008.
Barbara Woodhouse Memorial Dog Whistle, Official owner
and trainer of Bucky Breeder, August 2008.

Member of:
Usenet Ruiner List
Top Assholes on the Net List
Most hated usenetizens of all time List
Cog in the AUK Hate Machine List

Find me on Google Maps: 24�39'47.13"S, 134�4'20.18"E

Join me for dinner. I'm cooking concocted needlefish snot accompanied
with prurient blow flies and canary buttock vinaigrette smothered in
tough muskrat hymen and turtle nostril vinegar complemented by sinister
wolf foot garnished with contemptible dormouse gonad and lobster running
sore marinade, dished up in a cooling deep dish filled with rare specks
of pepper and remnants of brussel sprout in kelp juice, a side of
tapeworm pancreas and a shot glass of sputum.

Mr.Smartypants

Sep 18, 2009, 4:49:41 PM9/18/09
On Sep 17, 3:43 pm, doc...@doctor.nl2k.ab.ca (The Doctor) wrote:
> In article <c819b077-aa94-4d16-8b9e-b3769f312...@q40g2000prh.googlegroups.com>,

Explain why you think that.

The Doctor

Sep 18, 2009, 5:10:33 PM9/18/09
In article <12922938-6b58-4da6...@g1g2000pra.googlegroups.com>,
Mr.Smartypants <bunghol...@lycos.com> wrote:
>On Sep 17, 3:43=A0pm, doc...@doctor.nl2k.ab.ca (The Doctor) wrote:
>> In article <c819b077-aa94-4d16-8b9e-b3769f312...@q40g2000prh.googlegroups=

>.com>,
>>

>> Mr.Smartypants <bunghole-jon...@lycos.com> wrote:
>ups=3D
>> >.com>,

>:

>>,

>,

>:

>sin=3D

>> >g!

>> >ROTFL!!
>>
>> >You really are too much Yads!
>>
>> >When KM called you a creep you responded that KM had asked a good
>> >question.
>>
>> >When it's pointed out to you that KM actually called you a creep, you
>> >instantly decided KM is the "poster from Hell".
>>
>> >It's obvious your comprehension is equal to your writing skills. No
>> >wonder you have no clue most of the time what anyone is actually
>> >saying or even what *YOU* are actually saying.
>>
>> >Too funny.;o)
>>
>> Looks like you have been rehersing Mein Kampf Ron Hamilton
>> the chronic liar.
>> --
>

>Explain why you think that.

You always post MeinKampfishly.
--
Member - Liberal International This is doc...@nl2k.ab.ca
Ici doc...@nl2k.ab.ca God, Queen and country! Beware Anti-Christ rising!

Mr.Smartypants

Sep 18, 2009, 5:20:28 PM9/18/09
On Sep 18, 3:10 pm, doc...@doctor.nl2k.ab.ca (The Doctor) wrote:
> In article <12922938-6b58-4da6-ba6d-e540e0a0a...@g1g2000pra.googlegroups.com>,

So translating from the German, you say "You always post my
struggleishly"

It's not just the English language you've fucked up you goofy troll.
You even turn German into gibberish!