Cold Front Coming Through North Carolona, USA

Sir Gregory Hall, Esq.

Jul 23, 2019, 12:07:29 PM7/23/19

Cold front coming through North Carolina, USA today and
it's supposed to be in the upper fifties by the wee hours
of the morning.

So much for the so-called heat wave. So much for the
FAKE global warming and the nut cases who believe it.

Darlene says it's going to be very hot in Edmunton,
Alberta Canada???? So how can that be when a cold
front from there is now passing through here? I think
Darlene's lying.

--
Yours Truly, Sir Gregory

Nadegda, kensi and Pandora » the three are easily
ignored misandrists and anti-American, leftist liars.

%

Jul 23, 2019, 12:20:14 PM7/23/19
On 2019-07-23 9:07 a.m., Sir Gregory Hall, Esq. wrote:

> Cold front coming through North Carolina, USA today and
> it's supposed to be in the upper fifties by the wee hours
> of the morning.
>
> So much for the so-called heat wave. So much for the
> FAKE global warming and the nut cases who believe it.
>
> Darlene says it's going to be very hot in Edmunton,
> Alberta Canada???? So how can that be when a cold
> front from there is now passing through here? I think
> Darlene's lying.

Hot spot in Alberta: 29.8 °C
85.6 °F
Irvine
Cold spot in Alberta: 14.1 °C
57.4 °F
Willow Creek (Jasper National Park)

Hot spot in Canada: 31.4 °C
88.5 °F
Cross Lake Jenpeg, MB
Cold spot in Canada: -1.4 °C
29.5 °F
Sachs Harbour Airport, NT

%

Jul 23, 2019, 12:21:25 PM7/23/19
On 2019-07-23 9:07 a.m., Sir Gregory Hall, Esq. wrote:

> Cold front coming through North Carolina, USA today and
> it's supposed to be in the upper fifties by the wee hours
> of the morning.
>
> So much for the so-called heat wave. So much for the
> FAKE global warming and the nut cases who believe it.
>
> Darlene says it's going to be very hot in Edmunton,
> Alberta Canada???? So how can that be when a cold
> front from there is now passing through here? I think
> Darlene's lying.

so what , what a stupid post

The Doctor

Jul 23, 2019, 6:16:18 PM7/23/19
Must be Idlehnad's influence.
He who undervalues himself is justly undervalued by others. -William Hazlitt

Sir Gregory Hall, Esq.

Jul 23, 2019, 6:50:02 PM7/23/19
On Tue, 23 Jul 2019, doc...@doctor.nl2k.ab.ca (The Doctor) wrote:
>In article <cd41n6....@news.alt.net>, % <per...@gmail.com> wrote:
>>On 2019-07-23, Sir Gregory Hall, Esq. wrote:
>>>
>>> Cold front coming through North Carolina, USA today and
>>> it's supposed to be in the upper fifties by the wee hours
>>> of the morning.
>>>
>>> So much for the so-called heat wave. So much for the
>>> FAKE global warming and the nut cases who believe it.
>>>
>>> Darlene says it's going to be very hot in Edmunton,
>>> Alberta Canada???? So how can that be when a cold
>>> front from there is now passing through here? I think
>>> Darlene's lying.
>>>
>>so what , what a stupid post
>
>Must be Idlehnad's influence.

Idlehands needs a big cock rammed down her feminist
throat.

%

Jul 23, 2019, 6:56:46 PM7/23/19
On 2019-07-23 3:49 p.m., Sir Gregory Hall, Esq. wrote:
> On Tue, 23 Jul 2019, doc...@doctor.nl2k.ab.ca (The Doctor) wrote:

>>> so what , what a stupid post
>>
>> Must be Idlehnad's influence.
>
> Idlehands needs a big cock rammed down her feminist
> throat.

so you won't be giving him what he needs then

The Doctor

Jul 23, 2019, 7:44:43 PM7/23/19
Got you.
Storms make oaks take deeper root. -George Herbert

mixed nuts

Jul 23, 2019, 10:24:33 PM7/23/19
He just plain ain't all that bright.

--
Grizzly H.

Janithor

Jul 23, 2019, 10:49:32 PM7/23/19
x-no-archive: yes
I thought he was a wurdsmythe?

vallor

Jul 23, 2019, 11:29:21 PM7/23/19
Gerg is the guy that was saying the Earth had shifted on its axis, due to
his solar observations.

(Should someone inform him that that fact has been in the news constantly
for several months, and ask how he missed it?)

--
-v

Colonel Edmund J. Burke

Jul 24, 2019, 12:58:52 AM7/24/19

From: doc...@doctor.nl2k.ab.ca (The Doctor)
Newsgroups: soc.penpals,alt.checkmate,edm.general,alt.baldspot
Subject: Re: Cold Front Coming Through North Carolona, USA
Date: Tue, 23 Jul 2019 22:16:17 -0000 (UTC)

%

Jul 24, 2019, 9:40:14 AM7/24/19
go have a cape breeze

Sir Gregory Hall, Esq.

Jul 24, 2019, 10:23:23 AM7/24/19
On 24 Jul 2019 03:29:20 GMT, vallor <val...@cultnix.org> wrote:
<...>

>Gerg is the guy that was saying the Earth had shifted on its axis, due to
>his solar observations.
>
>(Should someone inform him that that fact has been in the news constantly
>for several months, and ask how he missed it?)

No, you are misinformed. I'm claiming that my visual observations
of where the Sun rises and sets on the horizon is different than it
has been in years past. On a given summer day this is very obvious.
The Sun rises and sets noticeably farther north than in the past years
of my life. The only way this can be is if the Earth's rotational axis
has shifted so the angle of the tilt is more vertical than before.

You seem to be confusing all the recent hype about a magnetic
pole shift which would have no effect upon where the Sun sets
or rises on the horizon on any given day compared to say, ten
years ago. Shifting of the Earth's magnetic north pole is an
internal matter which affects the external magnetic lines of force
and the position of the north magnetic pole.

Checkmate

Jul 24, 2019, 10:32:47 AM7/24/19
Checkmate! In article <60qgjedvvvmlnatj5...@4ax.com>,
greg...@home.fake says...

> On 24 Jul 2019 03:29:20 GMT, vallor <val...@cultnix.org> wrote:
> <...>
>
> >Gerg is the guy that was saying the Earth had shifted on its axis, due to
> >his solar observations.
> >
> >(Should someone inform him that that fact has been in the news constantly
> >for several months, and ask how he missed it?)
>
> No, you are misinformed. I'm claiming that my visual observations
> of where the Sun rises and sets on the horizon is different than it
> has been in years past. On a given summer day this is very obvious.
> The Sun rises and sets noticeably farther north than in the past years
> of my life. The only way this can be is if the Earth's rotational axis
> has shifted so the angle of the tilt is more vertical than before.
>
> You seem to be confusing all the recent hype about a magnetic
> pole shift which would have no effect upon where the Sun sets
> or rises on the horizon on any given day compared to say, ten
> years ago. Shifting of the Earth's magnetic north pole is an
> internal matter which affects the external magnetic lines of force
> and the position of the north magnetic pole.

Maybe global warming did it, and we're all doomed.

--
Checkmate ®
Copyright © 2019

Author, Humorist, Cynic
Philosopher, Humanitarian
Poet, Elektrishun to the Stars
Usenet Shot-Caller

In loving memory of The Battle Kitten
May 2010-February 12, 2017

%

Jul 24, 2019, 10:53:14 AM7/24/19
On 2019-07-24 7:32 a.m., Checkmate wrote:
> Warning! Always wear ANSI approved safety goggles when reading posts by
> Checkmate! In article <60qgjedvvvmlnatj5...@4ax.com>,
> greg...@home.fake says...
>

>> On 24 Jul 2019 03:29:20 GMT, vallor <val...@cultnix.org> wrote:
>> <...>
>>
>>> Gerg is the guy that was saying the Earth had shifted on its axis, due to
>>> his solar observations.
>>>
>>> (Should someone inform him that that fact has been in the news constantly
>>> for several months, and ask how he missed it?)
>>
>> No, you are misinformed. I'm claiming that my visual observations
>> of where the Sun rises and sets on the horizon is different than it
>> has been in years past. On a given summer day this is very obvious.
>> The Sun rises and sets noticeably farther north than in the past years
>> of my life. The only way this can be is if the Earth's rotational axis
>> has shifted so the angle of the tilt is more vertical than before.
>>
>> You seem to be confusing all the recent hype about a magnetic
>> pole shift which would have no effect upon where the Sun sets
>> or rises on the horizon on any given day compared to say, ten
>> years ago. Shifting of the Earth's magnetic north pole is an
>> internal matter which affects the external magnetic lines of force
>> and the position of the north magnetic pole.
>
> Maybe global warming did it, and we're all doomed.

all he's saying is he doesn't blow his pole as good in a north window ,
as he does in a south window , i'll bet it's the exposure

Sir Gregory Hall, Esq.

Jul 24, 2019, 11:04:46 AM7/24/19
On Wed, 24 Jul 2019 07:32:45 -0700, Checkmate <ricks...@gmail.com> wrote:
> In article <60qgjedvvvmlnatj5...@4ax.com>, greg...@home.fake says...
>> On 24 Jul 2019 03:29:20 GMT, vallor <val...@cultnix.org> wrote:
>> <...>
>>
>> >Gerg is the guy that was saying the Earth had shifted on its axis, due to
>> >his solar observations.
>> >
>> >(Should someone inform him that that fact has been in the news constantly
>> >for several months, and ask how he missed it?)
>>
>> No, you are misinformed. I'm claiming that my visual observations
>> of where the Sun rises and sets on the horizon is different than it
>> has been in years past. On a given summer day this is very obvious.
>> The Sun rises and sets noticeably farther north than in the past years
>> of my life. The only way this can be is if the Earth's rotational axis
>> has shifted so the angle of the tilt is more vertical than before.
>>
>> You seem to be confusing all the recent hype about a magnetic
>> pole shift which would have no effect upon where the Sun sets
>> or rises on the horizon on any given day compared to say, ten
>> years ago. Shifting of the Earth's magnetic north pole is an
>> internal matter which affects the external magnetic lines of force
>> and the position of the north magnetic pole.
>
>Maybe global warming did it, and we're all doomed.

That might be the case. According to kensi and Nads,
billions of tons of ice have already melted off the
poles, the majority of which melt has been from the
North Pole.

This would make the North Pole significantly lighter
and a bottom-heavy Earth would tend to stand up
straighter.

I wonder why the WarmingTards aren't crying
bloody murder about this?

vallor

Jul 24, 2019, 12:57:11 PM7/24/19
On Wed, 24 Jul 2019 10:23:20 -0400, Sir Gregory Hall, Esq. wrote:

> On 24 Jul 2019 03:29:20 GMT, vallor <val...@cultnix.org> wrote:
> <...>
>
>>Gerg is the guy that was saying the Earth had shifted on its axis, due
>>to his solar observations.
>>
>>(Should someone inform him that that fact has been in the news
>>constantly for several months, and ask how he missed it?)
>
> No, you are misinformed. I'm claiming that my visual observations of
> where the Sun rises and sets on the horizon is different than it has
> been in years past. On a given summer day this is very obvious. The Sun
> rises and sets noticeably farther north than in the past years of my
> life. The only way this can be is if the Earth's rotational axis has
> shifted so the angle of the tilt is more vertical than before.

This is essentially what I said, but with more details of in which
direction you think the shift occurred.

> You seem to be confusing all the recent hype about a magnetic pole shift

No, I am not. I meant your hypothesis of a shift in Earth's physical
rotational axis.

--
-v
Followups set to s.p and a.c .

Sir Gaygory's Owner's Owner 🐶笛

Jul 24, 2019, 1:02:01 PM7/24/19
On 24 Jul 2019 16:57:09 GMT, LO AND BEHOLD; vallor <val...@cultnix.org>
determined that the following was of great importance and subsequently
decided to freely share it with us in
<gprgv5...@mid.individual.net>:
next you could axe gerg how he's noting where the sun rises and sets in "years past" when he hasn't been at his new place in "the mountains" for very long at all.

--
[THIS POAST HAS PASSED TRIMCHECK® VALIDATION]

THIS SPACE FOR RENT
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iB6B8jGSdLA

"Thanks to muzzies and their apologist-enablers like puppy whistle, this
seems to be the new norm in the world. It's spreading like a cancer,
and it's time we admit we're at war with pure evil. We need to put an
end to this muzzie plague, or life on Earth is going to become pure hell
everywhere. We need to get these people out of every civilized
country, and there's only one way to do it. IOW, we have to become
like them, with an emphasis on expediency over cruelty." - Checkmate (of alt.checkmate)

"Pussy Willow has just proven that Trump's crackdown on previously
unenforced immigration policies is working. We'll deal with the domestic
terrorists as needed, but we don't need to be letting the muzzie
terrorists get a foothold in our country too. One need only look at what
they're doing in Europe right now to know we're doing the right thing by
keeping them out, which is our right and our duty. - Checkmate (#1 pussy willow fan)

-

-

-

"I think we should destroy every last fucking mosque in America." - "Checkmate, DoW #1" <Lunatic...@The.Edge> proves for us that white males are violent in Message-ID: <MPG.32c5bfef...@news.altopia.com>

-

Golden Killfile, June 2005
KOTM, November 2006
Busted Urinal Award, April 2007
Tinfoil Sombrero, February 2007
AUK Mascot, September 2007

vallor

Jul 24, 2019, 1:06:18 PM7/24/19
This is fascinating.

Why would "a bottom-heavy Earth" (as you put it) "tend to stand up
straighter"?

> I wonder why the WarmingTards aren't crying bloody murder about this?

Think about it: You must have missed the memo!

--
-v

Checkmate

Jul 24, 2019, 1:15:41 PM7/24/19
Checkmate! In article <gprhg8...@mid.individual.net>, val...@cultnix.org
says...
Do you know why we only see one side of the moon?

Sir Gaygory's Owner's Owner 🐶笛

Jul 24, 2019, 1:35:12 PM7/24/19
On Wed, 24 Jul 2019 10:15:39 -0700, LO AND BEHOLD; The Pathetic
Anti-Muslim Wannabe Homegrown Terrorist Posting as "💩
<ricks...@gmail.com>" determined that the following was of great
<MPG.37a2321...@news.altopia.com>:

🐸 Warning! Always wear ANSI approved safety goggles when reading posts by
🐸 💩! In article <gprhg8...@mid.individual.net>,
🐸 val...@cultnix.org says...
🐸
🐸
🐸 🐸 On Wed, 24 Jul 2019 11:04:43 -0400, Sir Gregory Hall, Esq. wrote:
🐸 🐸 🐸 On Wed, 24 Jul 2019 07:32:45 -0700, 💩 <ricks...@gmail.com>
do you have google?

Skeeter

Jul 24, 2019, 2:16:50 PM7/24/19
In article <MPG.37a2321...@news.altopia.com>, ricksabian1
@gmail.com says...
So Pink Floyd could make an album?

Checkmate

Jul 24, 2019, 2:39:24 PM7/24/19
Checkmate! In article <MPG.37a24e7e2...@news.eternal-september.org>,
l...@qmail.com says...
I guess that could be one reason...

%

Jul 24, 2019, 3:21:49 PM7/24/19
africans

vallor

Jul 24, 2019, 4:08:40 PM7/24/19
Of course: it is tidally-locked, so that its rotation matches its orbit
(with a few degrees of slop -- "libration").

What does that have to do with gergle's hilarious gaff?

--
-v

%

Jul 24, 2019, 4:11:14 PM7/24/19
not much

Checkmate

Jul 24, 2019, 4:37:06 PM7/24/19
Checkmate! In article <gprs66...@mid.individual.net>, val...@cultnix.org
Yes, but what enabled it to be tidally locked to any particular hemisphere in
the first place? Why doesn't it eventually manage to wander much from the side
we see?

> What does that have to do with gergle's hilarious gaff?

A real-life situation that loosely relates to Greg's hilarious gaff.

Sir Gaygory's Owner's Owner 🐶笛

Jul 24, 2019, 4:39:42 PM7/24/19
On 24 Jul 2019 20:08:39 GMT, LO AND BEHOLD; vallor <val...@cultnix.org>
determined that the following was of great importance and subsequently
decided to freely share it with us in
<gprs66...@mid.individual.net>:

✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡ On Wed, 24 Jul 2019 10:15:39 -0700, 💩 wrote:
✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡
✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡ ✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡ Warning! Always wear ANSI approved safety goggles when reading posts by
✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡ ✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡ 💩! In article <gprhg8...@mid.individual.net>,
✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡ ✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡ val...@cultnix.org says...
✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡ ✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡ ✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡ On Wed, 24 Jul 2019 11:04:43 -0400, Sir Gregory Hall, Esq. wrote:
✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡ ✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡ ✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡ ✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡✡ On Wed, 24 Jul 2019 07:32:45 -0700, 💩 <ricks...@gmail.com>
gerg isn't very good at keeping his lies straight.

Checkmate

Jul 24, 2019, 4:40:26 PM7/24/19
Checkmate! In article <cd73i3....@news.alt.net>, per...@gmail.com
says...
But a little, which will be revealed later.

%

Jul 24, 2019, 4:43:10 PM7/24/19
gerk's already been revealed

Sir Gregory Hall, Esq.

Jul 24, 2019, 4:55:53 PM7/24/19
Listen, you two fools. The Earth orbits the Sun. The axial
tilt of the Earth causes the South pole to face more towards
the Sun from the Spring Soltice to the Fall Solstice. So half
a year the South pole is affected by the Sun's gravity which
is slowing the rotation of the Earth by pulling on roughly
the Tropic of Capricorn. Given that the South Pole is heavier
than the North Pole due to a continent and more ice being
there, more slowing of the Earth's rotation is caused by the
South Pole's extra mass (and thus extra gravitational pull)
than the North Pole and the more the extra gravitational
attraction succeeds the more the South Pole faces the
Sun.

The Earth then *wobbles* and the wobble affects the
precession of the axial wobble and is now causing the
circle of that precession to become farther north in
relation to the Plane of the Ecliptic.

HTH.

Sir Gregory Hall, Esq.

Jul 24, 2019, 5:16:02 PM7/24/19
On Wed, 24 Jul 2019 16:55:49 -0400, "Sir Gregory Hall, Esq." <greg...@home.fake> wrote:

<...>

>Listen, you two fools. The Earth orbits the Sun. The axial
>tilt of the Earth causes the South pole to face more towards
>the Sun from the Spring Soltice to the Fall Solstice. So half

Correction: vice versa...
Message has been deleted

%

Jul 24, 2019, 5:31:47 PM7/24/19
On 2019-07-24 2:15 p.m., Sir Gregory Hall, Esq. wrote:
> On Wed, 24 Jul 2019 16:55:49 -0400, "Sir Gregory Hall, Esq." <greg...@home.fake> wrote:
>
> <...>
>
>> Listen, you two fools. The Earth orbits the Sun. The axial
>> tilt of the Earth causes the South pole to face more towards
>> the Sun from the Spring Soltice to the Fall Solstice. So half
>
> Correction: vice versa...
>
>> a year the South pole is affected by the Sun's gravity which
>> is slowing the rotation of the Earth by pulling on roughly
>> the Tropic of Capricorn. Given that the South Pole is heavier
>> than the North Pole due to a continent and more ice being
>> there, more slowing of the Earth's rotation is caused by the
>> South Pole's extra mass (and thus extra gravitational pull)
>> than the North Pole and the more the extra gravitational
>> attraction succeeds the more the South Pole faces the
>> Sun.
>>
>> The Earth then *wobbles* and the wobble affects the
>> precession of the axial wobble and is now causing the
>> circle of that precession to become farther north in
>> relation to the Plane of the Ecliptic.
>>
>> HTH.

so

Sir Gregory Hall, Esq.

Jul 24, 2019, 5:40:50 PM7/24/19
On Wed, 24 Jul 2019, % <per...@gmail.com> wrote:
>On 2019-07-24, Sir Gregory Hall, Esq. wrote:
Sew buttons on your old man's shirt...

Checkmate

Jul 24, 2019, 6:11:47 PM7/24/19
Checkmate! In article <p3hhjehubrromi1fa...@4ax.com>,
greg...@home.fake says...
...which all ties in with the question I asked Vallor about the orientation of
the moon, so be patient and STFU.

Sir Gregory Hall, Esq.

Jul 24, 2019, 6:36:13 PM7/24/19
On Wed, 24 Jul 2019, Checkmate <ricks...@gmail.com> wrote:
> In article <p3hhjehubrromi1fa...@4ax.com>, greg...@home.fake says...
>> On Wed, 24 Jul 2019, Checkmate <ricks...@gmail.com> wrote:
>> > In article <gprs66...@mid.individual.net>, val...@cultnix.org says...
Yowsa, Bossa!

%

Jul 24, 2019, 6:56:44 PM7/24/19
no

Rob

Jul 24, 2019, 7:24:59 PM7/24/19
On 7/24/2019 3:31 PM, Christine Smith - Private Investigator Edm. wrote:

> It’s is all coming out tonight

"It’s is" - fucking brainless illiterate yokel

vallor

Jul 25, 2019, 6:55:55 AM7/25/19
A wild surmise would be mass concentrations ("masscons") lining up with
the tidal forces on the moon.

>> What does that have to do with gergle's hilarious gaff?
>
> A real-life situation that loosely relates to Greg's hilarious gaff.

Not really.

Gerg's gaff is that he calls the world "bottom-heavy", as if there were
gravity pulling "down" on the Earth -- you know, like it was a Christmas
ornament hanging in space or something.

If anything, a mass concentration that made the world "bottom-heavy" would
tend to fling out toward the equator due to centrifugal force, causing a
wobble.

--
-v

mixed nuts

Jul 25, 2019, 7:42:22 AM7/25/19
The top turtle doesn't like an unbalanced load so eons ago he would have
wiggled and twitched (causing many earthquakes and tsunamis and orogeny
and faulting and subduction) until the heavy spot was on the bottom.

--
Grizzly H.

Mr On!on

Jul 25, 2019, 7:57:19 AM7/25/19
mixed nuts <melops...@undulatus.budgie> wrote:

> On 7/25/2019 6:55 AM, vallor wrote:
[...]
> > Gerg's gaff is that he calls the world "bottom-heavy", as if there were
> > gravity pulling "down" on the Earth -- you know, like it was a Christmas
> > ornament hanging in space or something.
> >
> > If anything, a mass concentration that made the world "bottom-heavy"
> > would tend to fling out toward the equator due to centrifugal force,
> > causing a wobble.
> >

> The top turtle doesn't like an unbalanced load so eons ago he would have
> wiggled and twitched (causing many earthquakes and tsunamis and orogeny
> and faulting and subduction) until the heavy spot was on the bottom.

Heresy! As any fool knows, the Great Universal On!on
abhors inequality between his various layers, therefore
He makes -each- of His layers identical to both* of its
neighbouring layers.

* Speaking three-dimensionally; higher orders of dimensions
have their own appropriate number - the diligent student
should extrapolate as appropriate.

--
\|/
(((د))) U+97F1

%

Jul 25, 2019, 9:32:10 AM7/25/19
much like the way a woman walks

Sir Gregory Hall, Esq.

Jul 25, 2019, 9:43:01 AM7/25/19
On 25 Jul 2019 10:55:52 GMT, vallor <val...@cultnix.org> wrote:

<...>

>Gerg's gaff is that he calls the world "bottom-heavy", as if there were
>gravity pulling "down" on the Earth -- you know, like it was a Christmas
>ornament hanging in space or something.
>
>If anything, a mass concentration that made the world "bottom-heavy" would
>tend to fling out toward the equator due to centrifugal force, causing a
>wobble.

The gravity of the Sun pulls on the Earth and the way
gravity works is it pulls harder on the more massive
portion of a sphere. The South Pole is more massive
so the Sun's gravity pulls more on it. Where the fuck
to you think the wobbling axis of the Earth comes from,
you PUTZ!

%

Jul 25, 2019, 9:56:51 AM7/25/19
On 2019-07-25 6:42 a.m., Sir Gregory Hall, Esq. wrote:
> On 25 Jul 2019 10:55:52 GMT, vallor <val...@cultnix.org> wrote:
>
> <...>
>

>> Gerg's gaff is that he calls the world "bottom-heavy", as if there were
>> gravity pulling "down" on the Earth -- you know, like it was a Christmas
>> ornament hanging in space or something.
>>
>> If anything, a mass concentration that made the world "bottom-heavy" would
>> tend to fling out toward the equator due to centrifugal force, causing a
>> wobble.
>
> The gravity of the Sun pulls on the Earth and the way
> gravity works is it pulls harder on the more massive
> portion of a sphere. The South Pole is more massive
> so the Sun's gravity pulls more on it. Where the fuck
> to you think the wobbling axis of the Earth comes from,
> you PUTZ!

it comes from which ever side nads is standing on

Skeeter

Jul 25, 2019, 12:16:10 PM7/25/19
In article <gptg5o...@mid.individual.net>, val...@cultnix.org
Bottom heavy means nothing in space.

Checkmate

Jul 25, 2019, 12:42:14 PM7/25/19
Checkmate! In article <gptg5o...@mid.individual.net>, val...@cultnix.org
It's more than a "wild surmise". The center of gravity in the moon is not
located at the center of its mass.

> >> What does that have to do with gergle's hilarious gaff?
> >
> > A real-life situation that loosely relates to Greg's hilarious gaff.
>
> Not really.
>
> Gerg's gaff is that he calls the world "bottom-heavy", as if there were
> gravity pulling "down" on the Earth -- you know, like it was a Christmas
> ornament hanging in space or something.
>
> If anything, a mass concentration that made the world "bottom-heavy" would
> tend to fling out toward the equator due to centrifugal force, causing a
> wobble.

Couldn't you say that with respect to it's attraction to the Earth, the visible
hemisphere of the moon is its "bottom-heavy" side?

Checkmate

Jul 25, 2019, 12:46:54 PM7/25/19
Checkmate! In article <MPG.37a383b5c...@news.eternal-september.org>,
l...@qmail.com says...
Then why are there no fat astronauts?

Skeeter

Jul 25, 2019, 12:52:07 PM7/25/19
In article <MPG.37a37cd...@news.altopia.com>, ricksabian1
@gmail.com says...
They have to eat that space food.

Sir Gregory Hall, Esq.

Jul 25, 2019, 1:05:44 PM7/25/19
On Thu, 25 Jul 2019, Checkmate <ricks...@gmail.com> wrote:

<...>

>Couldn't you say that with respect to it's attraction to the Earth, the visible
>hemisphere of the moon is its "bottom-heavy" side?

SPANKY-SPANKY! (tm) on the Vallor.

%

Jul 25, 2019, 2:53:22 PM7/25/19
the have to get the rocket off the ground

%

Jul 25, 2019, 2:53:50 PM7/25/19
eeeewww , space food

vallor

Jul 25, 2019, 3:56:49 PM7/25/19
With respect to its attraction to the Earth, the Moon is in freefall.

I think you meant "tidal forces", which I guess would include your lunar
bottom-heavy part being tugged softly by Mother Earth. HTH. HAND.

--
-v

%

Jul 25, 2019, 4:14:13 PM7/25/19
get back to the wobble , we need more wobble

Checkmate

Jul 25, 2019, 4:15:28 PM7/25/19
Checkmate! In article <gpufs0...@mid.individual.net>, val...@cultnix.org
says...
No, I meant exactly what I said... YMMV.

%

Jul 25, 2019, 4:17:43 PM7/25/19
oh is that what you meant

Checkmate

Jul 25, 2019, 4:24:49 PM7/25/19
Checkmate! In article <MPG.37a38c26e...@news.eternal-september.org>,
Reminds me of the funniest bit ever:

"In cheerleading, we throw people in the air... and fat people don't go as
high."

https://youtu.be/oha7hSlKr2g

Checkmate

Jul 25, 2019, 5:02:00 PM7/25/19
Checkmate! In article <cd9oa8....@news.alt.net>, per...@gmail.com
says...
Why yes... yes indeedy.

Checkmate

Jul 25, 2019, 5:03:50 PM7/25/19
Checkmate! In article <cd9o3n....@news.alt.net>, per...@gmail.com
says...
https://youtu.be/eIQQyc3lbgs

%

Jul 25, 2019, 5:06:48 PM7/25/19
that's the oscillating sound that the planet , " nads " makes

vallor

Jul 25, 2019, 10:20:58 PM7/25/19

]
] This would make the North Pole significantly lighter and a
] bottom-heavy Earth would tend to stand up straighter.
]
] I wonder why the WarmingTards aren't crying
] bloody murder about this?

And now, he realizes his mistake, and he is furiously backpedalling.

He is a very funny man.

--
-v

vallor

Jul 25, 2019, 10:26:41 PM7/25/19
This subject is obsolete.

Behold:

https://www.wunderground.com/wundermap?lat=34.02&lon=-77.9&cm_ven=localwx_wumap

At 10pm, temps are pretty danged high for nighttime.

--
-v

Colonel Edmund J. Burke

Jul 28, 2019, 5:35:50 PM7/28/19