possible talk for Feb/March

neill russell

Feb 1, 2013, 6:53:46 AM2/1/13
to edi...@googlegroups.com
Hi,

I've been tinkering with PHP on Heroku. Any interest in a talk about deploying/running PHP on Heroku? Nothing complicated - just a run down of the notes I took whilst doing it & nothing that can't be found on their Help Pages/Tutorials but it would be in a quick and easy (probably brief) hand-fed intro.

Ally Burns

Feb 4, 2013, 10:43:03 AM2/4/13
to edi...@googlegroups.com
Hi Neill,

That would be great, these are the kind of talks that are perfect for edPUG - they don't have to be super long conference style talks. This way there's more time to talk and eat PHPizza :)
The next meetup is the 19th, if you can confirm you can do the talk then I can announce it - probably the week before (the 12th) - to give you time to do some slides :o)

Cheers,

Ally

neill russell

Feb 4, 2013, 6:37:43 PM2/4/13
to edi...@googlegroups.com
Hi Ally,

OK great I'll give it a go.

Like I said, I don't intend to go into any detail, It'll be a light and simple intro / brain-dump to PHP on Heroku.

See you on the 19th. Cheers,