Work for a PHP Senior

Carles Mateo

Jul 30, 2012, 7:20:32 PM7/30/12
to edi...@googlegroups.com
Hi friends,

I'm thinking about moving to Edinburgh, so if you know about a company that is searching for a very strong PHP Senior I'll appreciate. :)

Thanks.

Best,
Carles
linkedin.com/in/carlesmateo

Ally Burns

Jul 31, 2012, 6:19:12 AM7/31/12
to edi...@googlegroups.com
Hi Carles,

We may soon be needing a strong PHP developer - check out http://www.line.uk.com/
We work on many exciting projects including the Edinburgh Fringe, Edinburgh International Film Festival and many others including large financial institutions.
We work mainly with Symfony 1.4 and are moving to Symfony2 as projects allow. We also do ecommerce using Magento, and are a bronze partner.
Check us out and get in touch if you are interested, and we'll discuss further.

Cheers,

Ally (Head of Development)
ally /at/ l i n e / uk / com

Carles Mateo

Aug 9, 2012, 1:29:55 AM8/9/12
to edi...@googlegroups.com
Hi Ally!,

Many thanks.
I like the webs you created.

I'll send you a private.

Cheers!,
Carles

El dimarts 31 de juliol de 2012 12:19:12 UTC+2, Ally Burns va escriure: