today's session

sergii....@gmail.com

Sep 28, 2017, 9:29:30 AM9/28/17
to Edinburgh Go Club
Hello, I am Serhii (8kyu) and would like to join the club session today. According to the website, it is better to email the mailing list if one decides to join for the first time. Is anyone going to be at Games Hub today? And if yes, when should I show up?

rob

Sep 28, 2017, 9:57:08 AM9/28/17
to Edinburgh Go Club
Hi Sergii,

People normally start turning up at Games Hub from around 6:30 (though I'm normally a bit later). We'll be downstairs in the Games Room, behind the bookcase.

(You may be asked to pay a small fee to get into the games room for the first time, but after that we can give you a club membership card and it will be free - - - though buying coffee/cake etc upstairs is always a good idea).

Look forward to seeing you there,

rob.

Bálint Totu

Sep 28, 2017, 11:11:00 AM9/28/17
to edinburg...@googlegroups.com
Sweet potato fries and the smoothies are a good choice! :)

Bálint Totu

Sep 28, 2017, 11:11:01 AM9/28/17