Visiting 8d (apologies for short notice)

rob

Mar 4, 2018, 9:21:33 AM3/4/18
to Edinburgh Go Club

Short notice. Apologies as I only recently checked club's e-mail address.
Opportunity to meet-up / play with 8d below. Please respond directly to Manja.
Best Regards,
rob.

Manja Marz
 ma...@uni-jena.de

2 Mar (2 days ago)
to me
dear go players,

due to the weather conditions, youngsam kim (several times winner of egc tournament), 8d is until monday in edinburgh.

now he has to pay accomodation here, that he has decided, in case you would be keen to learn something, to teach or play simultaneous games with you.
if there is anybody interested, let me know.

all the best
manja, being after 15 years the first time in ed. again.
soooooo happy :)

--

Prof. Dr. Manja Marz
Bioinformatics/High Throughput Analysis

associated with Leibniz Institute on Aging -
Fritz Lipmann Institute e.V. (FLI)
Beutenbergstr. 11; 07745 Jena; Germany