Game with Visiting 3-Dan ?

rob

Mar 3, 2019, 11:39:45 AM3/3/19
to Edinburgh Go Club
Roman Pszonka 3d is currently visiting Edinburgh until Tuesday Afternoon.

If you interested in arranging a game then contact ro...@pszonka.org or respond to this message if you'd like to arrange a larger meet-up in a pub (Monday Evening might be an option but I'm not available, Sunday Evening might be a bit short notice now...).

Best Regards,

rob.

flywithwindy

Mar 3, 2019, 1:29:39 PM3/3/19
to edinburg...@googlegroups.com
Hi,
Thank you for the information, but unfortunately I have to work during these days. And good news is that I may show up this Thursday meeting.

Lucien Chu