AGM - 15th March 2018 - Games Hub @ 8:00 pm

rob

Feb 14, 2018, 4:41:32 PM2/14/18
to Edinburgh Go Club
Hi Everyone,

Agenda below for the Annual General Meeting (now recurring annually...!)

Do feel free to:

* Come Along

* Suggest topics for discussion: please let me know any topics in advance by e-mailing me, and I can add to the Agenda, or by responding to this post.

* Volunteer for one of the roles - if you want to know what is involved then please e-mail one of the current office-holders, or if there is a another role you think we need and/or want to do then please make a pitch for it.

Best Regards,

rob.

AGM - 15th March 2018 - Games Hub @ 8:00pm
=====================================

Agenda:

1) Statement of Accounts - Robin

2) Election of Officers (current holders in brackets)
- Chair : (Boris)
- Treasurer : (Robin)
- Secretary : (Rob)

3) Any Other Business
- no topics at present

rob

Mar 10, 2018, 8:04:18 AM3/10/18
to Edinburgh Go Club
Beware the Ides of March...

Reminder that the AGM is 8:00, Next Thursday 15th of March at the Games Hub.

Agenda below. Neil wants to discuss the Scottish Open 2018 under "Any other Business" below. Other topics welcome.

Best Regards,

rob.

rob

Mar 18, 2018, 12:28:30 PM3/18/18
to Edinburgh Go Club
Minutes of AGM below. Please e-mail if you have any corrections / clarifications.

Best Regards,

rob.

1) Statement of Accounts : Bank Balance >£700.
2) Election of Officers:
- Chair : Boris
- Treasurer : Robin
- Secretary : Rob
3) Any Other Business:
- Arranging a Second Night : some discussion on whether possible to have a second night. Comments that the sessions at Drouthy Neebors worked well when Baron/Simon were regulars with organisation on an ad hoc basis through mailing list to make sure enough people turned up. Would need to find a suitable venue, and see if enough interest to be viable.
- Neil mentioned that he had volunteered to help on BGA committee.
- Scottish Open will be in Edinburgh. Details to be posted soon.