Club AGM 2019 : 8pm, Thursday April 4th : Games Hub

rob

Mar 5, 2019, 3:53:28 PM3/5/19
to Edinburgh Go Club
Hello Everyone,

Quick e-mail to invite you the to the Club AGM 2019 on April 4th at the Games Hub at 8:00 pm.

The current agenda items are:

i)   Review of Accounts
ii)  Election of Officers (Chair, Secretary, Treasurer).
iii) Any Other Business.

Please let me know if you are interested in any of the listed roles, or want to get involved with organisation in other ways.

Also, If there's anything that you think we should change, do better, buy, or not do at all.... then let me know and I can add onto the agenda.

Best Regards,

rob.

rob

Apr 2, 2019, 4:27:20 PM4/2/19
to Edinburgh Go Club
Hello,

Quick reminder that it's the club AGM at 8pm on Thursday this week.

Agenda below. Please feel to volunteer for any of positions, or raise anything else for discussion.

One other item, even though a long time away, is check whether everyone is happy to have the Xmas Tournament at St Columba's again this year.
(btw, details of the Scottish Open are also on the website here, in Glasgow this year, May 25th-26th)

rob.

rob

Apr 17, 2019, 5:09:52 PM4/17/19
to Edinburgh Go Club
Thanks to everyone who attended the AGM.

Minutes of the AGM for 2019 are now on the website here: https://edinburghgoclub.wordpress.com/2019/04/17/agm-2019/

Best Regards,

rob.