Why you choose Custom eCommerce platform?

Ydeveloper

Dec 24, 2013, 7:26:28 AM12/24/13
to ecommerce-...@googlegroups.com

Are you planning for an eCommerce start-up?

Have you done any research to find best platform for eCommerce? There are numbers of top eCommerce solution are on the net. Magento, Yahoo Store, Amazon Webstore, Customized eCommerce store and so on.

If you decide to choose a custom eCommerce solution then, why you will choose this.

Sandy Mates

Jan 20, 2014, 1:46:17 AM1/20/14
to ecommerce-...@googlegroups.com

Custom #eCommerce is differ from the hosting solution such as Yahoo store, Amazon webstore and others. If I have to go for then I absolutely prefer custom e-Commerce because it obliges what you need in your store. It can be modified or customized according to your and your customer's choice. So, you will have more selling prospects over the use of such online ecommerce store. Let’s choose your favorite technology of development and get start.. Read more about Custom eCommerce here on this community/networks focusing on eCommerce...

https://plus.google.com/communities/114083683066765853882

http://www.scoop.it/t/ecommerce-highlights

Thanks,

Sandy