Cannot find project

t...@tridnguyen.com

Jul 1, 2016, 10:05:53 AM7/1/16
to eclim-user
Hi,

I am new to eclim. I have a Java project in Eclipse, and started eclimd through the Eclipse UI.

I was able to do :PingEclim in vim, but when I do :ProjectInfo, I get "Unable to determine project. Please specify a project name or execute from a valid project directory", even though I'm in a Java file in a project.

When doing :ProjectsTree, I get the following error from the eclimd view in Eclipse:

2016-07-01 09:57:04,959 ERROR [org.eclim.command.Main] Command failed
org
.eclipse.core.runtime.CoreException: Must specify a URI scheme:path/to/repository/build/config/ns.eclipse.arch.properties
 at org
.eclipse.core.internal.filesystem.Policy.error(Policy.java:49)
 at org
.eclipse.core.internal.filesystem.Policy.error(Policy.java:44)
 at org
.eclipse.core.internal.filesystem.InternalFileSystemCore.getStore(InternalFileSystemCore.java:106)
 at org
.eclipse.core.filesystem.EFS.getStore(EFS.java:478)

The content of ns.eclipse.arch.properties is just:

jdk.artifactId=jdk-macosx-x64

Has anyone encountered this error before or know how to fix it? It could be a problem specific to me and the way the project is set up. But if there's something obvious I'm missing (I'm very new to Java development), I would appreciate some tip.

Tri