Plugin Load Error

瀏覽次數:24 次
跳到第一則未讀訊息

Markus Knecht

未讀,
2016年9月28日 清晨7:13:142016/9/28
收件者:eclim-dev
Hi everybody

when I start eclimd, i get the ERROR, that it failed to load my plugin.
And I couldn't find out why. I strippt it down to the minimum, and it still doesn't load
Is theire somwhere a logfile or anotherplace where I can find out, why it fails to load my plugin?

Kind Regards
Markus Knecht

Markus Knecht

未讀,
2016年9月28日 上午8:31:012016/9/28
收件者:eclim-dev
I could find out a bit more concerning the matter:
my plugins bundle does never end up in the osgi container of eclipse, as a call to ss shows.
but it is located in the plugins directory

Based on the information in: https://wiki.eclipse.org/Where_Is_My_Bundle
The problem is that the bundle is directly copied into the plugins folder and not installed with p2, which should be used sience Eclipse v3.4.

If I'm interpreting the ant build output of eclim correctly it just copies the bundle into the plugin folder.
Is theire a way to install it correctly?

Eric Van Dewoestine

未讀,
2016年9月28日 上午10:04:422016/9/28
收件者:ecli...@googlegroups.com
You can use the eclim installer which uses p2.

--
eric

Markus Knecht

未讀,
2016年9月28日 下午1:45:352016/9/28
收件者:eclim-dev
Thanks for the tipp with the installer, but now I have the problem to build the installer, with my plugin in it.
If I do ant dist I get a:
 java.net.UnknownHostException: D
And if I do ant installer I get a:
 java.lang.IllegalAccessError: tried to access method org.apache.tools.ant.types.ZipFileSet.<init>(Lorg/apache/tools/ant/types/FileSet;)V from class org.formic.ant.PackageTask

So my question is what am I missing, how should I build an installer with my plugin in it, or is theire an even easier way to use the installer with my plugin instead of building it.

Eric Van Dewoestine

未讀,
2016年9月28日 下午2:00:012016/9/28
收件者:ecli...@googlegroups.com
On 2016-09-28 10:45:35, Markus Knecht wrote:
> Thanks for the tipp with the installer, but now I have the problem to build
> the installer, with my plugin in it.
> If I do ant dist I get a:
> java.net.UnknownHostException: D
> And if I do ant installer I get a:
> java.lang.IllegalAccessError: tried to access method
> org.apache.tools.ant.types.ZipFileSet.<init>(Lorg/apache/tools/ant/types/FileSet;)V
> from class org.formic.ant.PackageTask
>
> So my question is what am I missing, how should I build an installer with
> my plugin in it, or is theire an even easier way to use the installer with
> my plugin instead of building it.

Ah, you are actually writing code for eclim. Well, then I wouldn't
worry about building the installer for now. I've never had an issue
with eclipse recognizing plugins copied into the plugins folder via
ant, so for now I'd suggest updating your local copy of build.xml to
deploy to the dropins folder.

--
eric

Markus Knecht

未讀,
2016年10月5日 清晨7:04:142016/10/5
收件者:eclim-dev
Just to give you a short Update,
It was my eclipse Neon installation, that had some problems, after a fresh installation of it,
the plugin dedection/loading worked just fine.
回覆所有人
回覆作者
轉寄
0 則新訊息