New Indigo release?

Benjamin Fritz

Sep 26, 2014, 12:56:26 PM9/26/14
to eclim-dev
I know you're probably dropping support for Indigo soonish, but I wondered if you can put out another release with the couple of unreleased commits you already have? I'm waiting on the commit that suppresses error messages in the statusline function, and I can't seem to access github directly from git to install from source.

Eric Van Dewoestine

Oct 11, 2014, 7:38:56 PM10/11/14
to ecli...@googlegroups.com
On 2014-09-26 11:56:05, Benjamin Fritz wrote:
> I know you're probably dropping support for Indigo soonish, but I wondered
> if you can put out another release with the couple of unreleased commits
> you already have?

Sorry for the late response. I wasn't planning on supporting Indigo
anymore.

> I'm waiting on the commit that suppresses error messages
> in the statusline function, and I can't seem to access github directly from
> git to install from source.

Can you checkout the code from another machine and transfer it over to
build it?

--
eric