Google App Script

Shawn Wallis

Jul 24, 2015, 10:15:57 AM7/24/15
to eclim-dev
Hi, how hard would it be to integrate using Google App Script for the scripts for Google Docs?

Here is the Eclipse plugin: https://developers.google.com/eclipse/docs/apps_script

I don't know how it works.  Would it be hard to just write a vim plugin to allow one to edit the app scripts on Google drive cloud?

Eric Van Dewoestine

Jul 31, 2015, 10:19:34 AM7/31/15
to ecli...@googlegroups.com
On 2015-07-24 07:15:57, Shawn Wallis wrote:
> Hi, how hard would it be to integrate using Google App Script for the
> scripts for Google Docs?
>
> Here is the Eclipse plugin:
> https://developers.google.com/eclipse/docs/apps_script

The effort involved with integrating a new plugin can vary since some
plugins are more tied to the gui than others.

> I don't know how it works. Would it be hard to just write a vim plugin to
> allow one to edit the app scripts on Google drive cloud?

No idea. I don't use google drive nor app scripts so I can't comment
on the difficulty involved with writing a vim plugin like that.

--
eric