Echo Partial Outage

Igor Lebedew

Jul 17, 2013, 4:24:58 AM7/17/13
to echo...@googlegroups.com
Hello,

Echo is currently experiencing a partial service degradation.

The engineering team is working to return the service to operation as quickly as possible.

Updates will be posted here as well as tweeted at @EchoStatus.

Incident duration: started at 17/07/13 01:10AM PDT.

Outage symptom: Search API calls may delayed or lead to generation of the "timeout" error message.
Affected systems: StreamServer

Current resolution ETA: 1 hour

Please accept our apologies for the inconvenience caused.
--
Sincerely yours,
Igor Lebedew,

Igor Lebedew

Jul 17, 2013, 6:07:05 AM7/17/13
to Igor Lebedew, echo...@googlegroups.com
Hello,

Service is now fully restored, Echo is back to the normal operation.

The outage was fixed at 17/07/13 03:00AM PDT, outage duration is 1 hour 50 minutes.

Once again, please accept our apologies for the inconvenience caused.

Keith Collantine

Mar 25, 2014, 12:45:56 PM3/25/14
to echo...@googlegroups.com, Igor Lebedew
I still seem to be having problems - I can't generate a list of comments, it just gives the error:

(incorrect_appkey) Incorrect or missing appkey