Upcoming release of Echo JS SDK v3.0.21

Maksim Terekhin

Jun 20, 2014, 8:28:10 AM6/20/14
to echo...@googlegroups.com

Hi,

I’m writing to inform you that we are working on the next version of Echo JS SDK v3.0.21 and Release Candidate scripts are now available on Echo CDN at the “v3.beta” path:

http://cdn.echoenabled.com/sdk/v3.beta/

Here is the list of updates performed within this release:

  • Stream control was updated to avoid memory leaks in certain situations when Stream Item instance is irrelevant (for example if an item doesn’t match a rendering criteria on the client side).

  • Echo.API base class was fixed to always use XDomainRequest object in IE 8 and 9 for AJAX CORS requests.

  • Previously when empty Canvas config was delivered to a client side, we put debug information into browser console and left “Loading…” message on a screen. To avoid any confusion, the “Loading…” message is now removed if Canvas config contains no apps.

The SDK v3.0.21 is on QA on our side at this moment and we plan to release it to production early next week.

We strongly encourage you to test your applications against the new version of the JS SDK using the scripts from the “v3.beta” path and let us know if you have any question or faced any problems.

Best regards,
Echo Apps team

Maksim Terekhin

Jun 25, 2014, 5:05:30 AM6/25/14
to echo...@googlegroups.com
Hi,

I'm writing to inform you that Echo JS SDK v3.0.21 was released today.

The release notes for all Echo JS SDK releases are located here.