Media Gallery v3.0.1 released

Ilya Mikhailov

May 16, 2014, 2:19:40 AM5/16/14
to echo...@googlegroups.com
Hi,

We've just released a new version of the Media Gallery (v3.0.1) app with a few changes based on the feedback we received and also taking into account our internal QA results. This release contains the following updates:
  • overlapping issues in child items and Attachments Panel are resolved
  • bug with several MG instances in one canvas is fixed
  • a couple of minor performance improvements is introduced
This new version of Media Gallery app is now available on Production. The demo page can be found here.

Please let us know if you have any feedback or questions.

Thank you,
Echo Apps team.