Echo JS SDK v3.0.27 released (Canvas layout logic updates)

Alexandr Evseev

Oct 8, 2014, 6:49:37 AM10/8/14
to echo...@googlegroups.com
Hi,

We are writing to inform you that the 3.0.27 version of the Echo JS SDK was released today.

We have added a new method called “updateLayout” to the Echo.Canvas class. This method allows to perform granular layout updates, i.e. update apps that were changed. The rest of apps remains untouched. This function allows us to increase the performance of layout update operation.

The latest scripts can be found on our CDN at the following URLs:

The previous version scripts are available here:

Please let us know if you have any questions or face any problems after this release. We’ll be glad to help you.

Best regards,
Echo Apps team