Upcoming Release of DiscussIt Moderator 4.7.27

12 lượt xem
Chuyển tới thư đầu tiên chưa đọc

nigel

chưa đọc,
10:13:40 27 thg 2, 201427/2/14
đến echo...@googlegroups.com
Hi,

We are writing to inform you that we are working on the next version of DiscussIt Moderator. The proposed release is now available at http://betamoderate.azurewebsites.net.

Update(s) within this release:

* Fixed calender sprite image issue that was showing incorrectly on the analytics and logs sections.

The DiscussIt Moderator 4.7.27 is on QA on our side at this moment and we plan to release it to production in the week commencing 3 March. We strongly encourage you to test your applications against the new version at http://betamoderate.azurewebsites.net and let us know if you have any questions or face any problems. Once we release to production, we will follow up with another email indicating the release took place.

Best regards,
Nigel @ DiscussIt
Trả lời tất cả
Trả lời tác giả