Echo JS SDK v3.0.24 released (promise-based app initialization)

Maksim Terekhin

Aug 22, 2014, 4:24:34 AM8/22/14
to echo...@googlegroups.com

Hi,

We are writing to inform you that the 3.0.24 version of the Echo JS SDK was released today.

This release brings a new app initialization underlying engine. Echo app initialization consists of a few phases (such as config handling, user data fetching, CSS application, etc) and previously the process was recursive causing some troubles for browsers in case a recursion execution stack is too deep. In order to avoid deep recursion at app initialization time, we switched to promise-based mechanism instead.

The latest scripts can be found on our CDN at the following URLs:

http://cdn.echoenabled.com/sdk/v3/

The previous version scripts are available here:

http://cdn.echoenabled.com/sdk/v3.0.23/

Please let us know if you have any questions or face any problems after this release. We’ll be glad to help you.

Best regards,
Echo Apps team