New Echo Social Map released

Chris Saad

Jul 8, 2014, 7:32:37 PM7/8/14
to echo...@googlegroups.com

This afternoon we’re happy to announce a refreshed version of our Social Map product. It’s easier to use and faster to load and now supports a world-wide map as well.

You can check out the full product description and live demo to learn more.

For existing customers you can find it in your dashboard right away. If you are not already a customer, simply drop us a line and we can get you started!

If you don't see it in your dashboard, please drop us a line and we'll make sure to get it set up in your account right away.