[EchoWorks] Discontinuing the support of api.js-kit.com

Alex Peshkov

Apr 5, 2012, 4:06:20 AM4/5/12
to EchoWorks EchoWorks
Hi,

At this time, Echo provides two API entry points - api.echoenabled.com and api.js-kit.com. The second API entry point (api.js-kit.com) had been introduced when Echo was called JS-Kit. As a result of restructuring the Echo technology, we will be discontinuing support for js-kit technology in the near future.

We will be discontinuing the support of the api.js-kit.com entry point according to the following plan:

1. Redirect all requests from api.js-kit.com to api.echoenabled.com

2. Shutdown api.js-kit.com.

The release of modifications required for the first step is scheduled on April 15, 2012.

Please let us know if you have questions or concerns.

Dan Check

Apr 11, 2012, 5:02:11 PM4/11/12
to echo...@googlegroups.com
Hi Alex,

I want to check in with you to be sure that we (slate.com and
theroot.com) will be okay here. I know that we're still using echo 1 on
theroot.com (we're actively migrating right now), and that we're pulling
images from cdn.js-kit.com. Will those still be available? Will e1
continue to work as-is after that date?

Thanks,
Dan

Hi,

2. Shutdown api.js-kit.com.

Igor Lebedew

Apr 12, 2012, 2:26:38 AM4/12/12
to Dan Check, echo...@googlegroups.com
Hi Dan,

On 2012-04-12 at 01:02 Dan Check <Dan....@slate.com> wrote :
> Hi Alex,
>
> I want to check in with you to be sure that we (slate.com and
> theroot.com) will be okay here. I know that we're still using echo 1 on
> theroot.com (we're actively migrating right now), and that we're pulling
> images from cdn.js-kit.com. Will those still be available? Will e1
> continue to work as-is after that date?

The api.js-kit.com entry point is related to the e2 services only.
We can confirm that e1 continue to work as-is after that date.

Thank you.

--
Sincerely yours,
Igor Lebedew,