[EchoWorks] Unavailability of client-side scripts

Alex Peshkov

Mar 21, 2012, 4:58:20 AM3/21/12
to EchoWorks EchoWorks
Hi,

Echo client-side scripts are currently unavailable. Our engineering team is working to figure out the root case of the issue.
We will keep you posted.

Alex Peshkov

Mar 21, 2012, 6:13:59 AM3/21/12
to EchoWorks EchoWorks
Hi,

The Echo client-side scripts are available again.

What was the cause of the issue?
We use Cloud Distributed Network (CDN) to provide fast and efficient access to static content such as pictures, html pages and client side JS scripts.
Today our CDN provider experienced issues with their storage and after that they moved all Echo static content to the backup storage.
This action caused the temporary unavailability of all our JS scripts, images and html pages.

We were prepared to switch to an alternate CDN provider by DNS switch but the primary provider recovered within their stated ETA.

Please accept our apologies for the inconveniences caused by the temporary unavailability of Echo widgets.