Echo JS SDK v3.0.23 released

Valeriy Shkiryak

Aug 11, 2014, 7:25:38 AM8/11/14
to echo...@googlegroups.com

Hi,

We are writing to inform you that the 3.0.23 version of the Echo JS SDK was released today.

This release contains simplification of “under-the-hood” mechanics for Janrain auth as well as removing of some deprecated documentaion.

The latest scripts can be found on our CDN at the following URLs:

http://cdn.echoenabled.com/sdk/v3/

The previous version scripts are available here:

http://cdn.echoenabled.com/sdk/v3.0.22/

The release notes for all Echo JS SDK releases are located here.

Please let us know if you have any questions or face any problems after this release. We’ll be glad to help you.

Best regards,
Echo Apps team