point of time

joost van tricht

Jul 1, 2016, 9:22:05 AM7/1/16
to echoprint
Is it possible to recognize on what moment of a track is being echoprinted. I mean when you play a song at 1:10 that it says 1:10 minute.

I hope you understand me,

Yours Sincerely,

Joost

Dan Ellis

Jul 1, 2016, 10:16:39 AM7/1/16
to echo...@googlegroups.com
It's certainly possible. Internally, the algorithm works by finding a
mode in the relative timing between matching landmarks from the query
and reference item. If the query is short, this offset basically
identifies where in the reference it matches. When matching two
longer sequences, you may also want to figure out where in the query
most of the matching landmarks were found, this gives an additional
offset to the matching point in the reference item.

DAn.

Kenneth Barry

Dec 1, 2016, 12:04:13 PM12/1/16
to echoprint, dp...@ee.columbia.edu
I'm interested in the same solution. I see another thread discussing some more details ... Dan, have you done this with echoprint?

Dan Ellis

Dec 1, 2016, 8:36:13 PM12/1/16
to echo...@googlegroups.com
I haven't done it with echoprint, but it's implemented in audfprint.

  DAn.