Advert Tracker Using echoprint

Chima Kaluorji

Sep 22, 2015, 4:40:46 AM9/22/15
to echoprint
I bought a software (VRS by NCH) that enable me to record all the daily program in an interval of 4 hours.

I want to track all the advert played within the 4 hours recorded audio file.

On the GUI, I will have three buttons,

The first button will enable me to select the 4 hours recorded audio file. Process it with FFT and store the audio fingerprint in the database.

The second button will enable me to select a folder containing all the advert files, then I will like to loop through all the advert files and store the fingerprint of each of the files in the database. (We can select the file one by one if it will take time and memory space to loop through all the advert).

The third button will enable me to use the advert audio fingerprint to cross check if it is contain in the recorded audio fingerprint. If it is true then send the name of the advert file, duration of the advert file, date of cross matching the two audio files (recorded and advert) and date of recording the recorded file which normally comes with the name of the recorded file (i.e. 2015-09-17 07-26-01 Channel 1).

Finally, We will have a print button that will enable me print the name of the advert file, duration of the advert file and date of recording the recorded file which normally comes with the name of the recorded file (i.e. 2015-09-17 07-26-01 Channel 1) using date of cross matching the two audio files (recorded and advert) to fetch the above data.

In summary, it is an advert tracking software.