Problem about speed, very slow query

Chi Linh Lê

Sep 25, 2015, 3:40:46 AM9/25/15
to echoprint
Hi Echoprint,

I using echoprint-server with solr 4, entire index is deployed onto a single solr core on one server. But I had the problem about speed, it is very slow, 30-50 seconds per query (my solr index 3M tracks). Does anyone have a solution to solved the problem?.

Thanks,

LinhLC,

Daniel Cukier

Sep 26, 2015, 10:07:57 AM9/26/15
to echoprint
Hi Chi,

What is your echosprint-server configuration? You will need a lot o RAM to make this 3M tracks index fast.

We have implemented at Playax a better algorithm for fingerprint queries, which is 3 times faster than the echonest version. Maybe this can help

commits are in our fork: