Echoprint server problem

laurt...@gmail.com

Nov 28, 2013, 10:51:43 AM11/28/13
to echo...@googlegroups.com
Hello,

I'm running the server locally. When I have ingested a collection of fingerprints using fastingest.py, then kill the Solr process and restart it, the server no longer responds to GET queries. The response is a HTML document ( http://math.ut.ee/~laur_t/err.html ) containing the following error message:
    <type 'exceptions.KeyError'> at /query
    'Missing a result, unusable response in 1.1.10'
    (...)/pytyrant.py in multi_get, line 295
The server starts responding again when I delete the database with wipecodes.py. What is going on?

laurt...@gmail.com

Dec 4, 2013, 10:53:19 AM12/4/13
to echo...@googlegroups.com
The issue has been resolved. The problem was that I was using on-memory Tokyo Tyrant database instead of saving the database into a .tch file, so after reboot, Solr still had the full ingested database while the Tyrant database was empty.

Tokyo Tyrant should be called like this:
  ttserver -host localhost -port 1978 dbname.tch

Mirosław Sztorc

Mar 16, 2014, 5:20:59 PM3/16/14
to echo...@googlegroups.com
I have the same problem, but your solution doesn't work :(

Any ideas?

Laur Tooming

Mar 17, 2014, 4:17:08 AM3/17/14
to echo...@googlegroups.com
The error I mentioned appears when a fingerprint is found in Solr but the corresponding entry is missing if Tyrant. If you ingested the fingerprints before creating the .tch file, you should clear the Solr database and ingest them again.

Mirosław Sztorc

Mar 17, 2014, 2:47:52 PM3/17/14
to echo...@googlegroups.com
Thanks. Works great :)