Error during make - ld: framework not found vecLib

Gaurav Gupta

Dec 17, 2014, 12:50:10 AM12/17/14
to echo...@googlegroups.com
libtool -dynamic -flat_namespace -install_name libcodegen.4.1.1.dylib -lSystem -compatibility_version 4.1 \
        -macosx_version_min 10.6 -current_version 4.1.1 -o libcodegen.4.1.1.dylib -undefined suppress \
        AudioBufferInput.o AudioStreamInput.o Base64.o Codegen.o Fingerprint.o MatrixUtility.o SubbandAnalysis.o Whitening.o -framework vecLib -framework Accelerate
ld: framework not found vecLib
fatal error: /Applications/Xcode.app/Contents/Developer/Toolchains/XcodeDefault.xctoolchain/usr/bin/libtool: internal link edit command failed
make: *** [libcodegen] Error 1

Any clues? I've tried Googling for this everywhere but there's nothing I could find. I'm using OS X Yosemite on a Macbook Air.

Brian Whitman

Dec 17, 2014, 11:50:34 AM12/17/14
to echo...@googlegroups.com
just fixed, re-pull master on github