How to import songs to echoprint server?

Thaw Hein Thit

Apr 24, 2014, 5:35:01 AM4/24/14
to echo...@googlegroups.com
Hi,

I have set up echoprint server on ubuntu. All services are running. I would like to test a song which is not in echoprint default database. I need to import it first before I actually identify. My issue is that I can't import a song to the server and don't know how to check whether it's in the database or not. Kindly help me.

Zune Moe

Jul 30, 2014, 5:19:31 AM7/30/14
to echo...@googlegroups.com
Hi Bro,
I hope you already got some progress on Echoprint server.
The thing is I'm also trying to build an app like Shazam.
I already set up echoprint-server, tokyo tyrant, tokyo cabinet.
But I'm having trouble ingesting songs into server.
If you've solved the problem you described above please share your knowledge with us.

Diogo Mendonça

Jul 31, 2014, 11:13:27 AM7/31/14
to echo...@googlegroups.com
You need to provide more information on your problem. What error is it giving, how are you building the request message for ingesting, etc. The more information you provide the easier it will be to help you out.
I also made my setup on Ubuntu and it works fine out of the box, although I'm using an empty DB.

Zune Moe

Aug 1, 2014, 5:42:56 AM8/1/14
to echo...@googlegroups.com
I just solved the ingestion problem.
But the new problem is with losing data after I reboot the machine.
I saw the problem in another thread like I was using on-memory Tokyo Tyrant db, so I follow the solution using:

ttserver -host localhost -port 1978 sample.tch

And I try rebooting and reconnecting to server using the same command and try using lookup.py and the result is like that

"No match. This track may not be in the database yet."

I can see sample.tch file size is like 20MB.

So how do I reconnect to tyrant server with the same db file after I reboot the machine

Santosh U

Sep 3, 2014, 3:18:11 PM9/3/14
to echo...@googlegroups.com
Hi,

I am also trying to setup echoprint server on ubuntu. I am looking for over the air song recognition feature. While installing codegen library on server, I have also installed gcc library in which some of the dependencies links are dead so wasn't installed successfully. So now when I run test program in codegen it gives me "gcc Unable to exec gcc.real: No such file or directory". I tried with many ways but I am not able to get it working. Any help in to solve this issue  will be much appreciated,

Also if you have any link or document for echoprint server setup (with over the air music recognition) feature, please share with us.

Regards,
Santosh

Stefan Verhagen

Sep 4, 2014, 2:08:36 AM9/4/14