Will different bitrates have different decoded terms or atleast partially matching terms during search query?

Ravikant Bhargava

Dec 28, 2015, 9:43:40 AM12/28/15
to echoprint
Hi all,

I am trying to move echoprint-server to Solr4.0. But I am not able to match different bitrates (128 and 320 kbps) of same song. I printed the decoded terms from fingerprint just before it is sent to Solr for search and no term (values other than time offsets) in one bitrate matches the bitrate already indexed in Solr. And hence as per the code in HashQueryComponent.java class, there won't be any matching document from solr in the output Heap.

Is it the default echoprint coding behavior? I was under the impression that it matches different bitrates of the same song.
Any help or a pointer in right direction will be highly appreciated.

Thanks,
Ravikant Bhargava

Mohammad Reza Mohammadi

Jan 25, 2017, 9:35:15 AM1/25/17
to echoprint, ravikant...@ignite.world

در دوشنبه 28 دسامبر 2015، ساعت 18:13:40 (UTC+3:30)، Ravikant Bhargava نوشته:
Hello
I'm facing this problem too. one song with 128 and 192 bitrates indexed and when I try to use echoprint-inverted-query it gives me following result:
{"index": 0, "score": 1.0}, {"index": 1, "score": 0.1265101134777069}

anyone to help?