Recommendation: ACRCloud, Best Alternative to EchoPrint

semul even

Apr 11, 2016, 4:08:13 AM4/11/16
to echoprint

ACRCloud ( http://www.acrcloud.com ) is a cloud platform that provides audio fingerprinting related services.
Its audio fingerprinting algorithm got the champion of MIREX2015 and a third party test has been made that turns out ACRCloud is better than Gracenote.

I've been using ACRCloud for 2 weeks and its performance is really amazing, much better than Echoprint.

ACRCloud supports music recognition and radio monitoring with 40+ million music database.
Users can upload and recognise their own contents too.

Live TV Channel Detection is also supported which drives multi-screen interaction products.

I'm still a free user of ACRCloud and it meets my requirements for now.