No result on MP3 recorded from VLC stream

20 visualizzazioni
Passa al primo messaggio da leggere

Don M

da leggere,
16 apr 2014, 23:34:0316/04/14
a echo...@googlegroups.com
I'm trying to grab a sample from a soundcard stream while it plays a file
and then generate a code from the resulting MP3 file.

My test file is Led Zeppelin's Dyer Maker.
The full file returns the correct  match fom echoprint codegen.

When I play the file thru external soundcard, startup VLC and record 60 seconds of it, I get an MP3 file that is recognizable to my ear.
But the resulting codegen code (10secs in + 30 seconds duration) does NOT find a match

Is this something to do with the quality or speed of the MP3 file?

The 128k MP3 file is attached. I did try as a 320k file but it made no difference

Hoping someone can help me look in the right direction
Thanks
LedZepStream.mp3
Rispondi a tutti
Rispondi all'autore