Problem Compiling Echoprint Codegen (LNK2001)

55 visualizzazioni
Passa al primo messaggio da leggere

James

da leggere,
19 apr 2014, 10:08:2919/04/14
a echo...@googlegroups.com
I am using VS13 and 64 bit operating system.
I have followed the ReadMe word for word.

This is the setup of my folders and dependencies. (echoprint-codegen contains the src, windows and other folders for the codegen)
.../documents/echoprint-codegen
.../documents/echoprint-codegen/boost_1_46_1
.../documents/echoprint-codegen/taglib-1.7
.../documents/echoprint-codegen/zlib128

The unzipped dependencies folders have not been moved about, so for e.g zlib128 has the folder zlib-1.2.8 inside it, same goes for taglib and so on.

I have used Cmake and compiled and released the Zlib and Taglib library's, and thats worked fine.

So I have downloaded and moved FFmpeg into the directory as said in the ReadMe.

.../documents/echoprint-codegen/FFmpeg
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
So now to compiling the codegen,
I open codegen.sln in VS and switch the debug mode to Release.

I have added the correct dependencies (I believe)  by right clicking on the codegen proj> properties> Config properties > c/c++ >
Additional Include Directories: ..\taglib-1.7\taglib-1.7\;..\taglib-1.7\taglib-1.7\include;..\taglib-1.7;..\zlib128\zlib-1.2.8;..\boost_1_46_1\boost_1_46_1\;%(AdditionalIncludeDirectories)

So then I right click on Codegen  in the solution explorer and click Build.
And I get 13 errors which I don't really understand. I have attached a photo below if anyone could guide me in the right direction I would be most grateful.

I have a feeling that it has something to do with the taglib library or around there as most of the errors seem to mention it.

James

da leggere,
21 apr 2014, 10:55:5321/04/14
a echo...@googlegroups.com
Iv solved the problem, the release was building in 32bit mode, and I wasnt aware that this could cause any problems,

Export Problems
When you are porting an application from 16 to 32 or 64 bits, LNK2001 can occur. The current module-definition (.def) file syntax requires that __cdecl, __stdcall, and __fastcall functions be listed in the EXPORTS section without underscores (undecorated). This differs from the 16-bit syntax, where they must be listed with underscores (decorated). For more information, see the description of the EXPORTS section of module-definition files.
Any export listed in the .def file and not found will cause LNK2001. This could be because it does not exist, is spelled incorrectly, or uses C++ decorated names (.def files do not take decorated names)
Rispondi a tutti
Rispondi all'autore
Inoltra
0 nuovi messaggi