Problem installing EBLearn onUbuntu 15.04 - missing package Mencoder

Shane Fanning

Jul 10, 2015, 4:42:54 AM7/10/15
to ebl...@googlegroups.com
Hi,

I am having problems installing EBLearn on Ubuntu 15.04 as there is a missing package 'called Mencoder'

Using the

Quick install for core and tools in the Linux install section I get the following response on the Terminal:

:~/eblearn/core$ sudo apt-get install subversion cmake g++ libatlas-base-dev libboost-filesystem-dev imagemagick libboost-regex-dev libqt4-core libqt4-dev libqt4-gui libcppunit-dev libxml++2.6-dev doxygen mplayer mencoder

Reading package lists... Done
Building dependency tree
Reading state information... Done
Note, selecting 'mplayer2' instead of 'mplayer'
Package mencoder is not available, but is referred to by another package.
is only available from another source

E: Package 'mencoder' has no installation candidate
sfanning@B2021-01:~/eblearn/core$

How can I install this missing Package and can someone sent me a link and instructions please.

Cheers.