Welcome to the eblearn group

the_minion

Sep 21, 2012, 11:06:58 PM9/21/12
to ebl...@googlegroups.com
This group is intended for discussions around eblearn (eblearn.sf.net). Feel free to ask us (the developers and maintainers) and other users anything.

sophe...@gmail.com

Nov 16, 2015, 1:57:11 AM11/16/15
to eblearn, sou...@gmail.com
Le samedi 22 septembre 2012 11:06:58 UTC+8, the_minion a écrit :
> This group is intended for discussions around eblearn (eblearn.sf.net). Feel free to ask us (the developers and maintainers) and other users anything.

Hello,

I just start to discover deep learning and by chance i found eblearn library. Pretty cool, i can install and train the model for MNIST digit recognition by following some tutorials (http://eblearn.sourceforge.net/all_tutorials.html)

Now my question is: how can I used that trained model of MNIST in my own program? More specifically, given an image of handwritten digit, how can I apply the recognition module to recognize this new input image ?

I imagine something like:

eblearn.loadModel(MNIST_model.mat)
eblearn.recognize(myImage)

Please provide some documents on that.